Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Donald Trump Tells Christians to Ignore the Bible

Quote Originally Posted by Christian Liberty View Post
    Jesus also called the Pharisees some pretty nasty names at times.

The Biblical view is to take ALL of God's Words, whether through God the Son directly or written by apostles as equally inerrant. 2 Timothy 3:16.
    Why don't YOU?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    Why don't YOU?
    I do, very much so If you werent generally opposed to discussing I could explain how, but you've never really been interested.
    This post represents only the opinions of Christian Liberty and not the rest of the forum. Use discretion when reading

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Sounds like Bachmann, and all those other 'Executive Evangelical Advisors' on Trump's payroll.
    Mm hm. On that note, it sure is interesting timing to have this kind of drama tossed out there. That's why I just stick to the fundamentals. Jesus loves me, this I know, for the Bible tells me so and whatnot.

Is ol' crazy eyes actually on his advisory staff? I had read something about that. If so, then, I imagine that this is likely only the beginning of this flavor of divide and conquer.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 06-24-2016 at 04:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lilymc View Post
    Exactly. I'm tired of the non-stop anti Paul stuff. I can understand that coming from a non-Christian, but not from Christians.
    You can really tell where the comfort level ends for a Christian, when it comes to:

Daring that Christian to inconvenience their lives, to influence their neighbors, to glorify Christ.

Christians, like anyone, hate to contemplate loving their enemies.
    Jesus is allowed to command this, others like Paul, are apparently not allowed to suggest it.

Matthew 5... nope, no sir, ain't gonna think about it.

It's all about maturity of faith. Are current voters mature about anything? lol

38 You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye and tooth for tooth.’h 39 But I tell you not to resist an evil person. If someone slaps you on your right cheek, turn to him the other also; 40 if someone wants to sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well; 41 and if someone forces you to go one mile, go with him two. 42 Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.

43 You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’i 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,j 45 that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Do not even tax collectors do the same? 47 And if you greet only your brothers, what are you doing more than others? Do not even Gentiles do the same?

48 Be perfect, therefore, as your Heavenly Father is perfect.

Trump: I got Jesus words, I've got the best Jesus words -the ones that people agree with.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Quote Originally Posted by Christian Liberty View Post
    I do, very much so If you werent generally opposed to discussing I could explain how, but you've never really been interested.
    No you don't. And I'm not interested because you twist the Bible to suit your needs. But thanks for playing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12