Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eyewitness Confirms Migrants Raped Five Year Old Idaho Girl

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by twomp View Post
    Leave it to Trump Lover AUH20 to dig up and post uncredible stories about the brown peoples!!! It doesn't matter that Americans do it either because the brownies are worse!
    The 'brownie' culture is undeniably worse in this instance. Rampant pedophilia, clitoris removal and beastality makes you scratch your head as a human being.
    Last edited by AuH20; 06-23-2016 at 02:01 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.

They want us to respect them. Well....

http://www.sfgate.com/opinion/brinkl...et-3176762.php

Western forces fighting in southern Afghanistan had a problem. Too often, soldiers on patrol passed an older man walking hand-in-hand with a pretty young boy. Their behavior suggested he was not the boy's father. Then, British soldiers found that young Afghan men were actually trying to "touch and fondle them," military investigator AnnaMaria Cardinalli told me. "The soldiers didn't understand."

All of this was so disconcerting that the Defense Department hired Cardinalli, a social scientist, to examine this mystery. Her report, "Pashtun Sexuality," startled not even one Afghan. But Western forces were shocked - and repulsed.

For centuries, Afghan men have taken boys, roughly 9 to 15 years old, as lovers. Some research suggests that half the Pashtun tribal members in Kandahar and other southern towns are bacha baz, the term for an older man with a boy lover. Literally it means "boy player." The men like to boast about it.

"Having a boy has become a custom for us," Enayatullah, a 42-year-old in Baghlan province, told a Reuters reporter. "Whoever wants to show off should have a boy."

Baghlan province is in the northeast, but Afghans say pedophilia is most prevalent among Pashtun men in the south. The Pashtun are Afghanistan's most important tribe. For centuries, the nation's leaders have been Pashtun.
    Last edited by AuH20; 06-23-2016 at 02:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    IQ tests are biased towards white European experience. They don't necessarily measure intelligence.
    If that is true, why do whites do so poorly on IQ tests compared to asians and Ashkenazi Jews?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

She's just a white girl, no value. The immigrants are all that matters.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    The 'brownie' culture is undeniably worse in this instance. Rampant pedophilia, clitoris removal and beastality makes you scratch your head as a human being.
    Why don't you post about it when it happens over here? Can you not find articles about it? Or are you okay with it when your people do it. You Trump supporters are the biggest hypocrites.
    A sense of danger gives birth to fear. And fear is the time-honored cross for the crucifixion of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by twomp View Post
    Why don't you post about it when it happens over here? Can you not find articles about it? Or are you okay with it when your people do it. You Trump supporters are the biggest hypocrites.
    Hypocrites? We all aware that human beings are flawed. However, certain cultures embrace the flaws instead of rejecting it.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    But we can tell from Zippy's post that something did happen in that laundry room, 2 boys were involved and it was captured on their cell phone. The old lady's story is actually believable when you think about it.

Also sometimes one can tell the difference between Africans and African Americans, this is especially true when the African is from South Sudan. I may not believe that the family/community celebrated the incident but I think something pedo related happened in that housing complex.

Lastly, I remember trying to look up the shirts of girls when I was young boy. I wasn't quite sure what the point is but I knew I wanted to look. Boys tend to behave this way and when give the chance to go further, I am sure some boys will not just look but touch or penetrate their victim.
    So two boys? Not three, or four, like the old lady said?

Also, someone posted that one of the boys was Iraqi... so I guess it's close enough for her.

The whole situation could have used adult supervision from the get-go: young boys up to no good with a cellphone to document their stupidity, and a way-too-young girl in an enclosed space where nothing good is likely to happen.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    If that is true, why do whites do so poorly on IQ tests compared to asians and Ashkenazi Jews?
    Maybe we should get rid of the white people in the country and import more of them. They are the #1 source of immigrants these days.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 06-23-2016 at 06:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In this country, most males get part of their penis cut off. Barbarians! (the rampant Catholic pedophilia has already been covered).

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Who is "we"?

Whites have an average IQ of around 100. Hispanics have an average IQ of around 90. Blacks have an average IQ of around 85. Muslims have an average IQ of about 80.

Does that mean whites are superior to everyone? No, certainly not when it comes to IQ.

East asians have an average IQ of around 108. Ashkenazi Jews have an average IQ of around 115.

The IQ sweetspot for criminal behavior is around 85. Which race has the largest % IQ population of 85?

The biggest problem with our country is that we have let the WORST people among us become our rulers, because we grew government and that created a power vacuum that attracted the least moral individuals. Then we got TV which was a major source for war and government propaganda. But it has all been happening for a while.
    This is also what I believe. The bell curve curse if you will
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

IQ tests are biased towards white European experience. They don't necessarily measure intelligence.
    sure, they are racist......this is how liberals try to end the conversation when they don't have an intelligent argument
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno

Quote Originally Posted by puppetmaster View Post
    sure, they are racist......this is how liberals try to end the conversation when they don't have an intelligent argument
    BMI rates are also based and calculated on white, european men. Does that make me a racist and a sexist? No. It's fact, and it still poses an issue for anyone not in that demographic, especially for blacks and post-menopausal women, and it's been researched and proven.

What do you want me to do, to do for you to see you through?
    A box of rain will ease the pain, and love will see you through.
    Box of Rain, Grateful Dead

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV
    A real feminist would have avoided men altogether and found a perfectly good female partner. Because, y'know, all sexual intercourse is actually rape.
    निर्विकल्पा
    aka Wicked Heathen
    I was a nasty woman before Trump made it cool.

Muslim child sex-assault suspects back on streets of Idaho

The two Sudanese boys, ages 10 and 14, were reportedly ordered by the court to have no contact with the victim, a 5-year-old special-needs girl, whom they allegedly assaulted in the laundry room of their apartment complex on June 2. They were not arrested until late last week. A third boy, age 7, was also involved but was never arrested. The younger boys allegedly urinated on the girl and one of them inappropriately touched her but the extent of that violation is not known. The case has been sealed by the prosecutor, which is standard procedure in juvenile offenses.

The older boy, 14, allegedly filmed the entire incident.

The two older boys are from Sudan and the 7-year-old is from Iraq.

The boys and their families have been evicted from the Fawnbrook Apartments where the incident allegedly took place

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/06/muslim-ch...oAX3JBcHW0d.99
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

If they were white Christian kids nobody outside the neighborhood would have even heard about it.

Who is "we"?

Whites have an average IQ of around 100. Hispanics have an average IQ of around 90. Blacks have an average IQ of around 85. Muslims have an average IQ of about 80.
    Does that mean whites are superior to everyone? No, certainly not when it comes to IQ.
    IQ isn't everything of course, but it is germane.

East asians have an average IQ of around 108. Ashkenazi Jews have an average IQ of around 115.

The IQ sweetspot for criminal behavior is around 85. Which race has the largest % IQ population of 85?

The biggest problem with our country is that we have let the WORST people among us become our rulers, because we grew government and that created a power vacuum that attracted the least moral individuals. Then we got TV which was a major source for war and government propaganda. But it has all been happening for a while.
    10 IQ points is significant, when, prior to 1973 mental retardation was 85.

"Prior to 1973, the recommended IQ cut-off score for mental retardation was 85. In 1973, that was revised downwards to approximately 70, where it remains today ..."

The next question should be, why would a country bring in people who are less intelligent than the people already here? Unless the goal is to create a 3rd world nation.
    Last edited by LibertyEagle; 06-24-2016 at 12:19 AM.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

As I said earlier, if you are concerned about IQ, get rid of the whites and bring in more Asians. Should we evict all residents reguardless of citizenship if their IQ is b below a certain level? (net immigration from Mexico is zero and Asians are the new immigrant group today anyways). Would your ancestors have been able to pass an IQ test with a high score when they came to this country?

Are immigrants currently given IQ tests so we can see what their actual IQ is? Or is somebody just making it up that they are all stupid? (there are a lot of stupid citizens too). Is there data to support the claim?
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 06-24-2016 at 12:34 AM.

As I said earlier, if you are concerned about IQ, get rid of the whites and bring in more Asians. Should we evict all residents reguardless of citizenship if their IQ is b below a certain level? (net immigration from Mexico is zero and Asians are the new immigrant group today anyways). Would your ancestors have been able to pass an IQ test with a high score when they came to this country?

Are immigrants currently given IQ tests so we can see what their actual IQ is? Or is somebody just making it up that they are all stupid? (there are a lot of stupid citizens too). Is there data to support the claim?
    i call it re-homing. That way the leftist pussies don't get all knotted up. Now on no more deporting. Just re-homing
    James Madison

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Maybe we should get rid of the white people in the country and import more of them. They are the #1 source of immigrants these days.
    I'm ok with immigration if it isn't subsidized, but right now it's a huge government program.

If you have to bribe people to come to your country, isn't that sort of like prostitution? Do they really want to come here (or Europe) and live in the culture of the country they are moving to, or is it just for the free stuff?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

As has been mentioned many times in the past, illegal immigrants are not eligible for Federal benefits. Legal immigrants only after five years. They aren't coming for the benefits but for the opportunity and they aren't being paid to come here (except by any employers). They are more likely than citizens to be in the labor force. http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2015/...s-us-born-men/

In 2012, the most recent year for which data is available, an estimated 91 percent of illegal immigrant males were in the workforce. This compares to 84 percent of legal immigrant men and 79 percent of U.S.-born males,
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 06-24-2016 at 04:58 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12