Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bill Kristol: 'We Beat Back Ron Paul and Rand Paul'

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    That's correct.

To own a thing means to have the exclusive right to use it: not to control its market price.

A right to control the market price of something one owns equates to a right to force others to pay one more than they want for it.

I suggest you locate some introductory readings in libertarian thought.

If 99% of Americans already do that, what difference does it make?

HOW DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT PEOPLE OTHER THAN IMMIGRANTS COMMIT CRIMES?

SHOW ME THAT MEMORIAL YOU TWIT.
    This is very deep autism.

If 99% of Americans already do that, what difference does it make?
    Why make it 100% then? Why add more enemy voters? You NEVER answer this question. Because it proves you to be a reality detached ideologue.

HOW DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT PEOPLE OTHER THAN IMMIGRANTS COMMIT CRIMES?

SHOW ME THAT MEMORIAL YOU TWIT.
    Every immigrant crime is preventable. But its ok because why keep out criminals when we have too few here, right?

I get it you have no answers, no ideas, just talking points and that about it.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RestorationOfLiberty View Post
    This is very deep autism.
    I see you've imbibed deeply of alt-right slogans.

Why make it 100% then? Why add more enemy voters? You NEVER answer this question.
    I've answered it many times, you just don't like the answer.

Foreigners aren't enemy voters any more than Americans are.

More or less foreigners won't change the outcome of elections in a meaningful way.

Liberty will be neither helped nor harmed.

It makes no difference.

Every immigrant crime is preventable.
    Every crime is preventable; just shoot everyone into space.

No people, no crime.

Good plan?

Bill Kristol = steaming pile of $#@!.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

I see you've imbibed deeply of alt-right slogans.

I've answered it many times, you just don't like the answer.

Foreigners aren't enemy voters any more than Americans are.

More or less foreigners won't change the outcome of elections in a meaningful way.

Liberty will be neither helped nor harmed.

It makes no difference.

Every crime is preventable; just shoot everyone into space.

No people, no crime.

Good plan?

Yes it will and has, have you seen the demographics of the state of CA over the last 50 years? That alone proves you to be a hack.

https://cis.org/Remaking-Political-L...-Apportionment

Liberty is clearly harmed when you imported welfare voters or terrorists, remember how we got the Patriot Act? What reason was it rammed throughed the Congress? What event caused that again? Oh that is right 6th Generation Native Mormons decided to house a fund raiser, right?

Do nothing because muh feels, great plan, I guess that is why you guys win so many elections...LOL.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    Bill Kristol = steaming pile of $#@!.
    Deport him and every other Neo Con.

remember how we got the Patriot Act?
    Yea, the guys elected by native born Americans passed it, and the native born Americans cheered (and cheer still).

The same can be said of every major piece of Leviathan now existing.

Yea, the guys elected by native born Americans passed it, and the native born Americans cheered (and cheer still).
    So if 9/11 did not happen would the Patriot Act have passed? Yes or No?

I am so glad Autistics like you are so few and rare on the new right.

So if 9/11 did not happen would the Patriot Act have passed? Yes or No?
    Nope, but to blame 9/11 on immigration is severely retarded.

Nope, but to blame 9/11 on immigration is severely retarded.
    Its not. If we did not allow them in they would not have been in such a position to attack us in such a way. But hey please tell us the benefit of mass immigration. How does higher tax burdens, more crime, more terrorism, more welfare voters, higher costs of living, lower standards of living are a net gain.

Its not. If we did not allow them in they would not have been in such a position to attack us in such a way. But hey please tell us the benefit of mass immigration. How does higher tax burdens, more crime, more terrorism, more welfare voters, higher costs of living, lower standards of living are a net gain.
    Please tell us the benefits of a police state, keep us safe, muh wall.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Holy God you guys are autistic. IF WE DO NOT ALLOW IN TERRORISTS AND THE CULTURES/GROUPS THAT PRODUCE THEM, WE WOULD NOT HAVE A POLICE STATE, NOR THE NEED, NOR THE SUPPORT FOR ONE, MY GOD ARE YOU THIS DUMB.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    He is also good friends with John "The Mother $#@!*ing NEOCON" Bolton who said this after listening to his foreign policy speech.

'Strong,' 'Impressive,' 'On Target'
    You mean the foreign policy speech that Thomas Massie likedtoo? That one? Too bad Trump isn't following it.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Holy God you guys are autistic. IF WE DO NOT ALLOW IN TERRORISTS AND THE CULTURES/GROUPS THAT PRODUCE THEM, WE WOULD NOT HAVE A POLICE STATE, NOR THE NEED, NOR THE SUPPORT FOR ONE, MY GOD ARE YOU THIS DUMB.
    Nah, some here are pushing the same globalist meme that Ron Paul worked against his entire life. At least one of them preaches world government. Can't understand why he's still allowed to post here. I guess Bryan doesn't give a damn anymore.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Maybe we should stop creating terrorists.

And maybe you ought to read a little Ron Paul.

The real problem is that both Washington and London are more interested in regime change overseas than any blowback that might come to the rest of us back home. They just do not care about the price we pay for their foreign policy actions. No grand announcement of new resolve to “fight terrorism” can be successful unless we understand what really causes terrorism. They do not hate us because we are rich and free. They hate us because we are over there, bombing them.
    Full article:
    https://www.lewrockwell.com/2017/05/...rorist-nation/
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Nah, some here are pushing the same globalist meme that Ron Paul worked against his entire life. At least one of them preaches world government. Can't understand why he's still allowed to post here. I guess Bryan doesn't give a damn anymore.
    You know that was never said- it's your one-pony trick that you constantly repeat.

Ron Paul also said he would not vote for Trump- you did and you supported Trump on this forum. Not very Ron Paul supportive IMHPOV.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...vote-for-trump

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...d-(MSNBC-10-3)
    There is no spoon.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    neo-cons and conservatives are contradictions in terms. neo-cons are not by any stretch conservative.
    ....get real......neo-cons are 'new conservatives' and like bosses the new ones tend to be the same as the old ones...they vary in puny ways only a trifling radio republican would/could get worked up about...'the new conservatives' i hear discussed are LARGELY supporters of the stinking republican party inc. just like the stinking 'old conservatives'...they are both LARGELY interventionists/warmongers...they are both absolute monetary ignoramuses who can't/won't discuss the fractional reserve deposit creation abomination which is used by some private [?foreign] secret-squirrel banksters to enslave the rest of u$...etc. ad nau$eam...they both really really suck...really...

...as to the most important issue$ there isn't a dime$ difference...that's why 'they' are allowed on $tage...giving the appearance of 'earnest, important debate' here in 'murka...it's part of the 'circus' in the age-old 'circuses and bread' ruse..
    Last edited by H. E. Panqui; 07-26-2017 at 02:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post

Full article:
    All these Giuliani-lite alt-right loonies need to have a BIG does of Ron Paul and stop schilling here.

Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post

Full article:
    Stop importing them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Nah, some here are pushing the same globalist meme that Ron Paul worked against his entire life. At least one of them preaches world
    government. Can't understand why he's still allowed to post here. I guess Bryan doesn't give a damn anymore.

Clearly. But at least the wave of nationalism is wash the Neo Con sum out of the GOP.

Yeah, because a secure border is the same as a police state, not wanting to live in Northern Mexico is the same as being a statist...

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Deport him and every other Neo Con.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Yeah, because a secure border is the same as a police state, not wanting to live in Northern Mexico is the same as being a statist...
    You are a statist because you think the state can operate without unintended consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel Poet View Post
    All these Giuliani-lite alt-right loonies need to have a BIG does of Ron Paul and stop schilling here.

Ya think?
    There is no spoon.

Do you seriously believe that the only reasons we are careening into a police state are "DER MOOSIMS!!??"

You are a statist because you think the state can operate without unintended consequences.
    While this is true, the philosophical concerns about the government pale in comparison to the problems with the actual state of affairs today. You might as well argue there is no point in pumping water out from a sinking ship because the hole, the water is getting through, is still there. You are being disingenuous at best. You might also have a desire to watch the world burn. Wouldn't that be fun?

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    While this is true, the philosophical concerns about the government pale in comparison to the problems with the actual state of affairs today. You might as well argue there is no point in pumping water out from a sinking ship because the hole, the water is getting through, is still there. You are being disingenuous at best. You might also have a desire to watch the world burn. Wouldn't that be fun?
    You might think its possible to bale water out of a sunken ship. I very much would love to have a bigger government when my government would sooner label me a domestic terrorist and put me in jail for speech, audit my taxes, put me in jail for smoking a plant or boycotting wars.

I hope you never live to see power corrupted. I hope the president never kills an American on American soil just because drones are fun and its authorized in the NDAA

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Do you seriously believe that the only reasons we are careening into a police state are "DER MOOSIMS!!??"
    Only? No, primary excuse to create one? Yes.

Police state aside, look how they act, their impact on the economy, and their voting habits, its all a great reason NOT to allow them into the nation. Why import welfare voters who cultural hallmarks are terrorism and other actions which are used to create a police state.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    "Do nothing because their is a problem, dont solve it, because "muh spreging".....

Some people would rather be murdered then use force, some people would rather lose everything if it violates "muh principles".

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You might think its possible to bale water out of a sunken ship. I very much would love to have a bigger government when my government would sooner label me a domestic terrorist and put me in jail for speech, audit my taxes, put me in jail for smoking a plant or boycotting wars.

I hope you never live to see power corrupted. I hope the president never kills an American on American soil just because drones are fun and its authorized in the NDAA
    Funny, how can they label you such again? What event and who perpetrated it that gave them an excuse to do such again?

No, I am not an anarchist because I believe the state has some role to play, namely protecting the nation from invasion.

You are a reality detached person who thinks allowing in tens of millions of people who do not share you values, culture, and will vote against your rights will not happen because "MUH feels".

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast