Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bill Kristol: 'We Beat Back Ron Paul and Rand Paul'

Bill Kristol: 'We Beat Back Ron Paul and Rand Paul'

Bill Kristol: 'We [neocons] Beat Back Ron Paul and Rand Paul'
    http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives...and-rand-paul/

Neoconservative by birth, Bill Kristol … [yesterday] at the Commonwealth Club of San Francisco … "We beat back Ron Paul and Rand Paul," he said. Implying that they were nothing but a footnote in Republican history. …

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yeah Bill Kristol is a piece of filth. I cannot even stand to listen to his whiny voice.

We have a poster who post his garbage articles against Trump in this forum as well. People forget he was the co-founder of Project for the New American Century (PNAC). Weakly Standard--pffft, Traitor. The neocons would like nothing more than to see Hillary at the throne.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Bill Kristol sure seems to not like Trump.

Any evidence they are actually friends working on the same side?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post

No but their is evidence of Kristol's agenda.

Trump Mocks Bill Kristol: "This Poor Guy," "All He Wants To Do Is Go To War And Kill People"
    http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...ll_people.html
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Pray tell, we know some of the tools they used in beating Ron. One of those tools being Trump who too every opportunity he had to tell us that Ron was a loser, that he would not get the nomination and if he did, he would run third party to play spoilers.

With Rand leading the polls, they sent in their hired gun Trump who immediately started competing for the anti establishment vote with him even though he wasn't anti establishment. With his celebrity status and a lot of help from the media, he was able to dominate that space leading to Rand dropping out. So please tell me again why I should give a rat's ass that they are "trying" to sabotage Trump who sabotaged our guy?

Trump has supported a lot of neocons over the years.
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Yeah one of them is Giuliani who I detest.

He is also good friends with John "The Mother $#@!*ing NEOCON" Bolton who said this after listening to his foreign policy speech.

'Strong,' 'Impressive,' 'On Target'

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Liking and disliking is not a zero sum game. Just because someone dislikes "A" does not automagically mean they are allied with "B." The devil himself may hate one of his own demons because the sucker is just annoying, that doesn't mean I'm about to fall down and worship that demon just because the devil is pissed at him.

Bill Kristol is on his way out. He's trying to leave as much wreckage in his wake as he can.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    Bill Kristol is on his way out. He's trying to leave as much wreckage in his wake as he can.
    I only wished he was on his way to jail. The Traitor.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Yeah one of them is Giuliani who I detest.
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel Poet View Post
    These four Patriots stand with Trump against the Establishment. Why isn't Ron Paul on board, is he a cuckservative?
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Bill Kristol had a big victory this week. He put his boy Rubio back in the Senate.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Yeah Bill Kristol is a piece of filth. I cannot even stand to listen to his whiny voice.

We have a poster who post his garbage articles against Trump in this forum as well. People forget he was the co-founder of Project for the New American Century (PNAC). Weakly Standard--pffft, Traitor. The neocons would like nothing more than to see Hillary at the throne.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel Poet View Post

World reknowned highly respected Freedom Medal winner neurosurgeon warns:

Ben Carson warns of 'tremendous carnage and death' if we don't elect Donald Trump

May 31, 2016

If Americans don't pick Donald Trump as the nation's 45th president, they'd better have their life jackets handy, retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson warned on Fox & Friends Monday. Unless Republicans rally around their presumptive nominee, Carson said, the country is headed straight off of a 167-foot-high waterfall. "America, right now, is like a cruise ship that is about to go off of Niagara Falls with tremendous carnage and death," Carson said. "What you have to do first is recognize the problem, stop the ship, turn it around, and then move in the other direction."

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rand beat himself blaming rural white bitter clinger voters.

Trump blamed some Mexicans for rape; but he never blamed a class of voters for the misfortunes of politicians (the heartache of Mitt Romney's life) running for office to the right of Obama/Clinton.

Kristol schooled himself on the failures of Dubya's division-causing immigration reform.
    Last edited by RandallFan; 06-25-2016 at 12:46 AM.
    BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

Quote Originally Posted by RandallFan View Post

Trump blamed some Mexicans for rape; but he never blamed a class of voters for the misfortunes of politicians (the heartache of Mitt Romney's life) running for office to the right of Obama/Clinton.

Kristol schooled himself on the failures of Dubya's division-causing immigration reform.
    Promating white genociode, aren't you?

Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    Bill Kristol: 'We [neocons] Beat Back Ron Paul and Rand Paul'
    http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives...and-rand-paul/

Neoconservative by birth, Bill Kristol … [yesterday] at the Commonwealth Club of San Francisco … "We beat back Ron Paul and Rand Paul," he said. Implying that they were nothing but a footnote in Republican history. …

Well you Neo cons have had a good run and are about to get wiped out by the Alt Right, oh look, we have a Trump Card.

50 years these Neo trotskkists, Israel Firsters have caused nothing but troblue and have sold us out to the left...Well 50 years of failure they can no longer out run.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Pray tell, we know some of the tools they used in beating Ron. One of those tools being Trump who too every opportunity he had to tell us that Ron was a loser, that he would not get the nomination and if he did, he would run third party to play spoilers.

With Rand leading the polls, they sent in their hired gun Trump who immediately started competing for the anti establishment vote with him even though he wasn't anti establishment. With his celebrity status and a lot of help from the media, he was able to dominate that space leading to Rand dropping out. So please tell me again why I should give a rat's ass that they are "trying" to sabotage Trump who sabotaged our guy?

Yeah, right. Trump is in a conspiracy with the #NeverTrump Trotskyite globalists.

You have valid reasons for not liking Trump and would better serve your own ideas by sticking to the truth.

Rand didn't resonate with the voters. Had he chosen to stay in the race he may have done okay but he seems tone deaf when it comes to the anti globalization, nationalist sentiment (or he simply opposes it) about which Trump has a keen sense. It doesn't mean Rand won't have a time when he does resonate, it just means now wasn't that time.

It's unfortunate that Trump is the guy. I wish we had a Nigel Farage but it is what it is. No other Republican candidate has had the inclination to address the deliberate destruction of the United States by the globalists, or the cultural Marxist attacks, while Trump has. That may not matter to you but it matters to millions of other people, including me.

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    Yeah, right. Trump is in a conspiracy with the #NeverTrump Trotskyite globalists.

You have valid reasons for not liking Trump and would better serve your own ideas by sticking to the truth.

Rand didn't resonate with the voters. Had he chosen to stay in the race he may have done okay but he seems tone deaf when it comes to the anti globalization, nationalist sentiment (or he simply opposes it) about which Trump has a keen sense. It doesn't mean Rand won't have a time when he does resonate, it just means now wasn't that time.

It's unfortunate that Trump is the guy. I wish we had a Nigel Farage but it is what it is. No other Republican candidate has had the inclination to address the deliberate destruction of the United States by the globalists, or the cultural Marxist attacks, while Trump has. That may not matter to you but it matters to millions of other people, including me.
    Not enough people to win a general election. The hardcore Trump supporters are just another right wing hate group, 60 million voters are not going to align with that.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

And when Ron Paul attacks Trump for many of the same reasons people here attack Trump is that "garbage" too? Donald Trump was the NWO hedging its bets. Bill Clinton asked Donald Trump to run for office. Rand Paul, Ben Carson and Ted Cruz all would have been better than Trump. And they all would have stood a better chance at beating Hillary. But we're stuck with who we're stuck with. That doesn't mean everyone should be happy about it.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by RandallFan View Post

I can't wait to rub it in your face when president Trump implements his touchback amnesty plan and uses the power of imminent domain to steal your land and give it to foreign land developers.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Not enough people to win a general election. The hardcore Trump supporters are just another right wing hate group, 60 million voters are not going to align with that.
    (Mod edit) you have no idea how it will shake out because Hillary is despised by a good deal of the country, including half the Sanders voters.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Typical of neocons and their Jewish Bolshevik roots. If they can't have and control it all they want it destroyed. They're like the abusive guy who kills his girlfriend so nobody else can have her. This is the same approach they've taken with the middle east. Either it's controlled by Zionists or they want it in shambles.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    World reknowned highly respected Freedom Medal winner neurosurgeon warns:

Ben Carson warns of 'tremendous carnage and death' if we don't elect Donald Trump

May 31, 2016

If Americans don't pick Donald Trump as the nation's 45th president, they'd better have their life jackets handy, retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson warned on Fox & Friends Monday. Unless Republicans rally around their presumptive nominee, Carson said, the country is headed straight off of a 167-foot-high waterfall. "America, right now, is like a cruise ship that is about to go off of Niagara Falls with tremendous carnage and death," Carson said. "What you have to do first is recognize the problem, stop the ship, turn it around, and then move in the other direction."
    Isn't that the same Ben Carson who just suggested repealing the 2nd Amendment?

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Britain just had a politician shot where it looked like rightwing motivated.

They had soccer hooligans go to France and scream at muslims to go home.

Then they still voted for the less globalist option.

Britain's voters are way more fearful of nationalism.
    Last edited by RandallFan; 06-25-2016 at 05:48 PM.
    BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

Kristol is total garbage. If he hates Trump, I like Trump more.

Of the Ron Paul 2008 and Ron Paul 2012 - you'll find a healthy number of them supporting Trump from the beginning.

Still, every President we've had since I've been able to vote has been worse than the one before. I'm not sure if I'm voting for President, but we have legal marijuana on the ballot, so, I'll be there, voting for legal marijuana. I'd vote for anyexit, but that's not on the ballot.

Quote Originally Posted by parocks View Post
    Kristol is total garbage. If he hates Trump, I like Trump more.
    You do know that this is horrible emotive illogic right?

Of the Ron Paul 2008 and Ron Paul 2012 - you'll find a healthy number of them supporting Trump from the beginning.
    They were probably inspired by how Trump called Ron Paul a joke, claimed that Paul wanted Iran to get a nuke and wipe out Israel, and then said that a blonde bimbo has a better chance at winning an election than Ron Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    Typical of neocons and their Jewish Bolshevik roots. If they can't have and control it all they want it destroyed. They're like the abusive guy who kills his girlfriend so nobody else can have her. This is the same approach they've taken with the middle east. Either it's controlled by Zionists or they want it in shambles.
    This...They are at their end and they want to take everything/everyone with them as they are the enemy of all mankind.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast