Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Bill Kristol: 'We Beat Back Ron Paul and Rand Paul'

Quote Originally Posted by RestorationOfLiberty View Post
    Funny, how can they label you such again? What event and who perpetrated it that gave them an excuse to do such again?
    It wasn't about me, specifically, just the fact that lots of people in modern times have been abused by government power. The deep state tried entrapping john kiriakou mulitple times because he spoke out against the government torturing people. I don't care how much you love the Trump government, you don't know what government is coming next.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    I don't care how much you love the Trump government, you don't know what government is coming next.
    Should I start $#@!ting my pants now?

It wasn't about me, specifically, just the fact that lots of people in modern times have been abused by government power. The deep state tried entrapping john kiriakou mulitple times because he spoke out against the government torturing people. I don't care how much you love the Trump government, you don't know what government is coming next.
    So why not limit its power?
    Why would you allow in millions of people who are willing to grant the government more and more power and have them out vote you, making your goals, ideals impossible to enact do to their importation?

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    neo-cons and conservatives are contradictions in terms. neo-cons are not by any stretch conservative.
    ....whatever...ime, functionally, they both support the gd fool republicans overwhelmingly...'both' are DEFINITELY part of the problem...

Holy God you guys are autistic. IF WE DO NOT ALLOW IN TERRORISTS AND THE CULTURES/GROUPS THAT PRODUCE THEM, WE WOULD NOT HAVE A POLICE STATE, NOR THE NEED, NOR THE SUPPORT FOR ONE, MY GOD ARE YOU THIS DUMB.
    If you dig deep enough, you'll see the Deep State had its hand in the very creation of their groups by weaponizing their own religion into brainwashing instruments of hatred. They need conflict between "us" and "them" for power to be surrendered to them.

As far as Police State? Yes, we do live in one, but do NOT NEED a Police State. What we need is to be free of those who created the Police State by playing both sides of the field. The idea that we somehow "need" a Police State to protect us from Boogeyman of the Week is Fearmongering and the easiest to spot form of Propaganda I can give you.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    If you dig deep enough, you'll see the Deep State had its hand in the very creation of their groups by weaponizing their own religion into brainwashing instruments of hatred. They need conflict between "us" and "them" for power to be surrendered to them.

As far as Police State? Yes, we do live in one, but do NOT NEED a Police State. What we need is to be free of those who created the Police State by playing both sides of the field. The idea that we somehow "need" a Police State to protect us from Boogeyman of the Week is Fearmongering and the easiest to spot form of Propaganda I can give you.
    I am very aware of neo cons and the use of/spread of Islam. But then again Islam does not need Neo Con asshattery, although it does make their spread that much easier.

They also need excuses to import more of them via the "invade the world/invite the world" lunacy.

We do not need a police state, but other people are just too dumb to see, understand this, and sadly they have the right to vote.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I am very aware of neo cons and the use of/spread of Islam. But then again Islam does not need Neo Con asshattery, although it does make their spread that much easier.

They also need excuses to import more of them via the "invade the world/invite the world" lunacy.

We do not need a police state, but other people are just too dumb to see, understand this, and sadly they have the right to vote.
    Yup. #1 reason why propaganda is used? It is effective.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by H. E. Panqui View Post
    ....whatever...ime, functionally, they both support the gd fool republicans overwhelmingly...'both' are DEFINITELY part of the problem...
    I haven't observed the same problem, but two problems. I haven't met a conservative in the past, at least 5 years, who was overwhelmingly supportive of Republicans. They only vote red numerically these days, because the blues scare them more, which leaves them with no other options but to drop out of politics or vote red. That's problem one. Problem two are the neo-cons themselves, for which there's no realistic solution short of a new government. Unfortunately, that can't be done peacefully, because the neo-cons, and their prog allies, are corrupt and bloodthirsty liars, whose network of accomplices infest every layer of government, in every branch of government. Anyone looking to "drain the swamp" would need an army of bureaucrats, to then fill the swamp, after dismissing everyone they legally could. Not to mention the cooperation of willing legislative and judicial branches. To surrender our government, the neo-cons would need to be met by a greater force, and a reasonable assurance of pardon, otherwise we only accelerate toward mass murder, which the American people cannot win - not in our 21st century police state we couldn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    I haven't observed the same problem, but two problems. I haven't met a conservative in the past, at least 5 years, who was overwhelmingly supportive of Republicans. They only vote red numerically these days, because the blues scare them more, which leaves them with no other options but to drop out of politics or vote red. That's problem one. Problem two are the neo-cons themselves, for which there's no realistic solution short of a new government. Unfortunately, that can't be done peacefully, because the neo-cons, and their prog allies, are corrupt and bloodthirsty liars, whose network of accomplices infest every layer of government, in every branch of government. Anyone looking to "drain the swamp" would need an army of bureaucrats, to then fill the swamp, after dismissing everyone they legally could. Not to mention the cooperation of willing legislative and judicial branches. To surrender our government, the neo-cons would need to be met by a greater force, and a reasonable assurance of pardon, otherwise we only accelerate toward mass murder, which the American people cannot win - not in our 21st century police state we couldn't.
    ...'republican/democrat', 'liberal/conservative', 'right/left' etc., are false dichotomies...constructed to herd the sheeple into a very narrow range of thought...at least with respect to the biggest/most important thing$: the all-powerful, near all-controlling monetary fraud going on our noses, the goddamned fool warmongerism/interventionism, government schooling, hideous corporate agriculture, etc. ad nauseam...oh there have been a few 'decent ones' amongst the republicrats...but they have proven very very very very rare...i'd argue they are practically extinct...

...there is no excuse except ignorance, hate, fear, greed, etc., for affirming any of these stinking puppet$..ugh...btw, many 'liberals' i know vote for/affirm the stinking democrats because they don't want ?your stinking republicans anywhere near power...i, and i firmly believe most/all sane decent people, don't want any of these stinking republicrat monetary ignoramuses/puppet$ anywhere near power...
    Last edited by H. E. Panqui; 08-22-2017 at 08:24 AM.

Well you Neo cons have had a good run and are about to get wiped out by the Alt Right...
    Don't tell the America First crowd that the United States will be far from the first empire to break itself on the mountains of Afghanistan. They might as well be allowed to wallow in their blissful ignorance a little while longer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

...'republican/democrat', 'liberal/conservative', 'right/left' etc., are false dichotomies...constructed to herd the sheeple into a very narrow range of thought...at least with respect to the biggest/most important thing$: the all-powerful, near all-controlling monetary fraud going on our noses, the goddamned fool warmongerism/interventionism, government schooling, hideous corporate agriculture, etc. ad nauseam...oh there have been a few 'decent ones' amongst the republicrats...but they have proven very very very very rare...i'd argue they are practically extinct...

...there is no excuse except ignorance, hate, fear, greed, etc., for affirming any of these stinking puppet$..ugh...btw, many 'liberals' i know vote for/affirm the stinking democrats because they don't want ?your stinking republicans anywhere near power...i, and i firmly believe most/all sane decent people, don't want any of these stinking republicrat monetary ignoramuses/puppet$ anywhere near power...
    Its true, most conservatives today are progressives. They're of the neocon/trotskyist strain and mostly willing to look the other way on the domestic revolution, for advancing the revolution elsewhere in the world. Its harder to find a good conservative or liberal, who hasn't been bought off by special intrigues, to stand their ground in congress or in the courts. If that's your point, I agree.

I don't want to have to scroll all the way thru to see but I think I forgot to say FU Bill Kristol.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    I don't want to have to scroll all the way thru to see but I think I forgot to say FU Bill Kristol.
    We'll forgive you if you accidentally said it twice.
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Don't tell the America First crowd that the United States will be far from the first empire to break itself on the mountains of Afghanistan. They might as well be allowed to wallow in their blissful ignorance a little while longer.
    Clearly you know NOTHING about the America First Movement. We never wanted to occupy, we never wanted to be involved with that horrible POS nation called Israel.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Clearly you know NOTHING about the America First Movement. We never wanted to occupy, we never wanted to be involved with that horrible POS nation called Israel.
    Clearly you know NOTHING about the America First Movement if you don't even think in terms of Israel.

It was a joke. It was a sort of a pun on the word first. It was gallows humor. Clearly I know that America First has nothing to do with spending our blood and treasure nation building in Afghanistan. Clearly I know that America First was never about America being the First to break its empire in that quagmire.

Chill, dude. I know it hurts that Trump has betrayed and abandoned you. It hurt us a year and a half ago when we tried to warn you this day would come, and you called us names and abandoned our honest candidate for that clown. It hurt. You were warned this day would come. You people spent enough time biting my head off back then when I tried to tell you that your orange clown would do that to you yesterday. Stop already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    It was a joke. It was a sort of a pun on the word first. It was gallows humor. Clearly I know that America First has nothing to do with spending our blood and treasure nation building in Afghanistan. Clearly I know that America First was never about America being the First to break its empire in that quagmire.

Chill, dude. I know it hurts that Trump has betrayed and abandoned you. It hurt us a year and a half ago when we tried to warn you this day would come, and you called us names and abandoned our honest candidate for that clown. It hurt. You were warned this day would come. You people spent enough time biting my head off back then when I tried to tell you that your orange clown would do that to you yesterday. Stop already.
    Man, you never trumpers always make grand predictions and always fall so very short of them.

Clearly you know NOTHING about the America First Movement if you don't even think in terms of Israel.
    Cant tell if joking.

Well you Neo cons have had a good run and are about to get wiped out by the Alt Right, oh look, we have a Trump Card.

50 years these Neo trotskkists, Israel Firsters have caused nothing but troblue and have sold us out to the left...Well 50 years of failure they can no longer out run.
    LOL. Bannon (who isn't racist) is out. Racists went wild in Charlottesville. Trump it pumping war in Afghanistan, with North Korea, he bombed Syria, and he's threatening freaking Venezuela. Our best hope for liberty is now for Rand to primary Trump in 2020.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    LOL. Bannon (who isn't racist) is out. Racists went wild in Charlottesville. Trump it pumping war in Afghanistan, with North Korea, he bombed Syria, and he's threatening freaking Venezuela. Our best hope for liberty is now for Rand to primary Trump in 2020.
    ..LOL. Bannon is home in his element at Beritbart, there he will rain hell down on the Neo Cons. Charloattesville only proves our point that the establishment is against us and has no problem throwing out the rule of law, this has rallied more and more normies to oppose the left, even if they do not side with us.

Astan is winding down, NK is NOT going to happen, Syria is finished. We are not going into Venezula, he will not risk angering the based again.

Oh You mean Rand "Lets give felons the right to vote, never mind they vote 95% Dem if given the chance to" Paul? Yeah, not happening.

..LOL. Bannon is home in his element at Beritbart, there he will rain hell down on the Neo Cons. Charloattesville only proves our point that the establishment is against us and has no problem throwing out the rule of law, this has rallied more and more normies to oppose the left, even if they do not side with us.

Astan is winding down, NK is NOT going to happen, Syria is finished. We are not going into Venezula, he will not risk angering the based again.

Oh You mean Rand "Lets give felons the right to vote, never mind they vote 95% Dem if given the chance to" Paul? Yeah, not happening.
    So instead of standing with Rand you stand with David Duke? That's not going to bring "normies" to oppose the left. I'm not sure what "Astan" is, but Afghanistan is heating up. And a lot of Trump's "base" loves war. And Trump loves praise, even when it's coming from the likes of John McCain and Lindsey Graham. As for Rand's plan to let non-violent felons who have records because of the unconstitutional war on drugs vote again, only a non-libertarian would be against that.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

So instead of standing with Rand you stand with David Duke? That's not going to bring "normies" to oppose the left. I'm not sure what "Astan" is, but Afghanistan is heating up. And a lot of Trump's "base" loves war. And Trump loves praise, even when it's coming from the likes of John McCain and Lindsey Graham. As for Rand's plan to let non-violent felons who have records because of the unconstitutional war on drugs vote again, only a non-libertarian would be against that.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.

...rand paul is to be praised!! [hallelujah!!] for this stance if true....sadly and sickeningly, a HUGE majority of republicrats can't get it through their thick skulls that a large percentage of people labelled 'felons' have committed no true 'crime' and have been horribly used and abused by ?your sad, sickening republicrats...ugh...

...in a LARGE percentage of cases ?you republicrats are the true criminals having initiated the force/violence/government or commi$$ioned the initiation of said force/violence/government...a just, intelligent society would have ?you/your drug war pig$, etc. victimless crime pig$ galore, tarred and feathered, hung by the neck, in the hoosegow, etc...your republicrats are the true felons...
    Last edited by H. E. Panqui; 08-24-2017 at 06:15 AM.

...rand paul is to be praised!! [hallelujah!!] for this stance if true....sadly and sickeningly, a HUGE majority of republicrats can't get it through their thick skulls that a large percentage of people labelled 'felons' have committed no true 'crime' and have been horribly used and abused by ?your sad, sickening republicrats...ugh...
    And yet you want to give them the means to out vote you, they will never support your ideals and yet you want to give them a weapon to use against you. You people are largely useful idiots for the left.

Wow, that is not a fallacy at all right? No, the left will bring about normies opposing the left.

No, the base is very against foreign intervention, more over he can not stand McCain and Graham.

Sure, its not because those people would become newly minted Democrats who will cancel my vote many times over, right?

Its not like your ideals become impossible to enact if people out vote you, right?

And yet you want to give them the means to out vote you, they will never support your ideals and yet you want to give them a weapon to use against you. You people are largely useful idiots for the left.
    Do you or do you not support the war on drugs?

Wow, that is not a fallacy at all right? No, the left will bring about normies opposing the left.
    You have failed to string together a coherent thought here. Try again.

No, the base is very against foreign intervention, more over he can not stand McCain and Graham.
    The base of Trump supporters calling into talk radio love the war talk. And that's the reason Trump was able to win when Ron failed twice. Trump talked non-interventionist and pro-war at the same time. During the campaign he went along with the "ISIS is because Obama pulled out of Iraq too fast" nonsense argument that the neocons have been hawking all along. If Obama pulled out of Iraq too fast then certainly Trump has no room to do anything but accelerate in Afghanistan. How do you define "base"? Do you mean the majority of Trump voters? I guarantee you the majority of people who voted for Trump ultimately are pro war.

Sure, its not because those people would become newly minted Democrats who will cancel my vote many times over, right?
    So you support the war on drugs for the sole purpose of cancelling out the right to vote of groups of people who you think will vote against your interests? Because even if felons rights aren't restored, if the war on drugs is abolished there will be less felons and in a few generations that will have the same effect of having many more voters from communities that you fear and despise.

Its not like your ideals become impossible to enact if people out vote you, right?
    If we are going to sacrifice principles because people like you don't believe enough in the message of liberty to understand that voting blocks can change over time if you quit right wing identity politics then there is no point in even having a liberty movement.

You have failed to string together a coherent thought here. Try again.

The base of Trump supporters calling into talk radio love the war talk. And that's the reason Trump was able to win when Ron failed twice. Trump talked non-interventionist and pro-war at the same time. During the campaign he went along with the "ISIS is because Obama pulled out of Iraq too fast" nonsense argument that the neocons have been hawking all along. If Obama pulled out of Iraq too fast then certainly Trump has no room to do anything but accelerate in Afghanistan. How do you define "base"? Do you mean the majority of Trump voters? I guarantee you the majority of people who voted for Trump ultimately are pro war.

So you support the war on drugs for the sole purpose of cancelling out the right to vote of groups of people who you think will vote against your interests? Because even if felons rights aren't restored, if the war on drugs is abolished there will be less felons and in a few generations that will have the same effect of having many more voters from communities that you fear and despise.

If we are going to sacrifice principles because people like you don't believe enough in the message of liberty to understand that voting blocks can change over time if you quit right wing identity politics then there is no point in even having a liberty movement.
    No, I do not support the war on drugs, I also do not support rising an army of enemy voters against me.

Yeah, its it, I dont believe in it enough, not that other groups dont believe or even understand it at all, right? LOL. Have fun losing election after election, gaining nothing and losing everything as you out voted by people who want nothing you are selling.

"Voting blocs change over time"...Not really, most of the non whites clearly want more 'free stuff", minting more of those voters only compounds the problem.

You are just upset more and more people are not drinking your brand of Kool Aid, "Right Wing Identity politics" is only a bad thing that we are doing it, and we are clearly winning.

You had your chance, you guys at best failed, at worst you helped the enemies of everything you claimed to value just to virtue signal.

Do you or do you not support the war on drugs?
    I dont,, that being said why should I support creating millions of people who will vote against me?

I dont,, that being said why should I support creating millions of people who will vote against me?
    If the war on drugs is ended then millions of black people will not become felons in the first place. Let's cut the euphemisms. Yes most black people vote democrat. That's in part because of crap like the war on drugs which Nixon launched. Reagan accelerated the WOD while at the same time he and Oliver North helped create the crack epidemic. And yes, democrats like Bill Clinton made it much worse when he (Clinton) adopted the GOP "Contract on America" and pushed the GOP crime bill as his own. Undoing the damage from that phone war, as Rand Paul is seeking to do, will be an important step in ending the democratic stranglehold on the black vote. But if we were to take the right wing racist identity politics position of "Let's make sure these people can't vote in the first place" that becomes a self fulfilling prophecy.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast