Thread: Meet Jared Kushner

Meet Jared Kushner

Meet Jared Kushner, Trump's Publisher Son-in-Law
    by Jane C. Timm

Donald Trump's speech Wednesday attacking rival Hillary Clinton and the corresponding website LyingCrookedHillary.com was the brainchild of an unlikely adviser: son-in-law Jared Kushner.

Kushner, the publisher of the New York Observer and husband of Ivanka Trump, is rising within the presumptive GOP nominee's world in the wake of campaign manager Corey Lewandowksi's ouster, sources within Trump's circle told NBC News.
    "Honestly, Jared is a very successful real estate person, but I actually think he likes politics more than he likes real estate. And he is very good at politics," Trump said in Indiana after the state's win helped him overcome his GOP rivals.

While Kushner has had a role since the start of the campaign, notably helping to write Trump's first scripted speech at the American Israel Public Affairs Committee in March and joining his father-in-law on the campaign trail occasionally, sources inside Trump's circle say his role is growing.

Here's what you need to know about Kushner.

He's a real-estate developer, too. Kushner is a co-owner of Kushner Companies, a development firm with significant holdings in New Jersey and New York. He spent a record-setting $1.8 building on an office building at 666 Fifth Avenue in 2007 before the market crashed. The deal ran into big trouble when the recession dragged rents down on a building that was already costing more money than it was making - the deal was later renegotiated to avoid foreclosure. Kushner is worth an estimated $200 million.

He comes from a Democratic family, with a messy past: his father and co-owner of Kushner Companies, Charles Kushner, was a force in Democratic politics and philanthropy. He was sentenced to prison after pleading guilty to 18 felonies including filing false tax returns and campaign finance reports, as well as retaliating against his own brother-in-law for testifying against him (he hired a prostitute to seduce his brother-in-law and had a videotape of the encounter sent to the man's wife, the elder Kushner's sister.)

Politics makes strange bedfellows. The prosecutor who sent the elder Kushner to prison is none other than New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, who has endorsed Trump and taken on a role on the presumptive nominee's campaign.

In 2006, Kushner bought the New York Observer newspaper, which had famously called for then-Sen.-elect Hillary Clinton's resignation before she'd even taken office in 2001.
    More: http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016...on-law-n597001
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This was major news on the mainstream networks on the day that Lewandowksi was fired. CNN was talking it up all day. Some reports emphasized Kushner's connections to Rupert Murdoch and AIPAC, as well as his connections to potential big money donors.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Interesting dynamic in this presidential contest. Apparently both of their fathers did prison time:

http://www.haaretz.com/jewish/features/1.721006

Campaign involvement

Kushner: Helped draft Donald Trump’s AIPAC speech, advises the presumptive Republican nominee for president on Israel issues and is involved in assembling his White House transition team; Kushner’s newspaper endorsed Trump for president

Mezvinsky: Appears at non-political events with the Clintons, but has no known involvement with Hillary’s campaign
    Why Dad went to prison

Kushner: Hired a prostitute to seduce his brother-in-law, secretly recorded the encounter and sent the tape to his sister as part of a blackmail scheme; served 16 months after guilty pleas to 18 counts of tax evasion, witness tampering and making illegal campaign donations

Mezvinsky: Bilked friends, family and strangers out of some $10 million in bogus schemes disguised as investments in Africa and oil development; served five years after pleading guilty to 31 counts of felony fraud, including bank fraud, mail fraud and wire fraud.
    More: http://www.haaretz.com/jewish/features/1.721006
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 04-10-2017 at 10:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    This was major news on the mainstream networks on the day that Lewandowksi was fired. CNN was talking it up all day. Some reports emphasized Kushner's connections to Rupert Murdoch and AIPAC, as well as his connections to potential big money donors.
    Flashback: Kushner first made campaign headlines by being involved in the firing of Corey Lewandowski.

Flashback: Kushner first made campaign headlines by being involved in the firing of Corey Lewandowski.
    I've never trusted him. Not even a little bit. But, I read somewhere that it was Ivanka that was behind Lewandowski being booted. Have no idea if it's true or not.

I wish he'd switch them out for Don, Jr., if he wants one of his kids in D.C. Ivanka and her husband are major lefties, and Jared is most definitely a globalist.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    I've never trusted him. Not even a little bit. But, I read somewhere that it was Ivanka that was behind Lewandowski being booted. Have no idea if it's true or not.
    Apart from fashion and the right for every American to have a nanny, it's probably safe to assume that Ivanka's positions are influenced by Jared.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Apart from fashion and the right for every American to have a nanny, it's probably safe to assume that Ivanka's positions are influenced by Jared.
    Jared is smart. Just look how much cash he has.

Oh yeah, I'm sure they are. The whole thing is sickening.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Jared is a NeoCon globalist just like his father in law.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

I only recently found out about the interesting husband of Ivanka Trump - Jared Kushner.
    See the following quote from another thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    After Ivanka failed to catch the heir apparent of the Rothschild trillions, Nat Rothschild, she got the next best thing – Jared Kushner.

IVANKA & KUSHNER – ADVISOR TO PRESIDENT
    The daughter of Ivanka Trump, who already had a West Wing Office in the White House, is now an official advisor to President Trump. Ivanka’s husband Jared Kushner had already been appointed as a senior advisor to father-in-law Donald.
    The couple Kushner have a security clearance, but are “unpaid”.
    The Justice Department determined that this isn’t in violation of anti-nepotism laws. According to the state media this is actually better, because as official “advisors” the Kushners have to abide by federal ethics regulations.
    Since 1967, a federal anti-nepotism law prohibits executive branch officials from appointing their relatives to jobs.
    Trump is certainly not the first president to appoint close relatives. President Franklin D. Roosevelt’s son James served as his secretary. Dwight D. Eisenhower’s son worked as assistant staff secretary in the White House. John F. Kennedy made his brother Robert attorney general and put his brother-in-law, Sargent Shriver, in charge of the Peace Corps: http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politic...-and-the-risks

More recently President Bill Clinton let Hillary oversee his health care changes, but she didn’t get an official White House function.

FINANCIAL TIES – BLACKSTONE, GOLDMAN SACHS, SOROS
    There are some concerns about the financial ties of the Trump administration.
    Last January, Jared Kushner stepped down from his management positions at Kushner Companies, a family-run real estate investment firm that has taken part in more than $7 billion of acquisitions over the past decade.
    Jared will remain a beneficiary of the business, through a series of trusts that own the various real estate companies. The worth of this estate and investment business is estimated at $740 million.
    Jared Kushner didn’t disclose information on his business partners or lenders to his projects. His real estate firm has borrowed money from amongst others: the Blackstone Group, Goldman Sachs, Deutsche Bank, Natixis bank (France), and Hapoalim (Israel’s largest bank).

The CEO of the private equity giant Blackstone Group (one of the corporations of Baron Jacob Rothschild) Stephen A. Schwarzman, was made an economic adviser to Donald Trump and chairman of the “Strategic and Policy Forum”.
    Kushner is also partners in crime with BlackRock, the world’s largest asset manager (I’m not sure about the details). BlackRock was founded in 1988 as part of the Blackstone Group. According to the state media BlackRock is independent from Blackstone since 1995. The founder and CEO of BlackRock is Larry Fink.

Gary D. Cohn, the former president of Goldman Sachs, now heads the National Economic Council. Cohn’s net worth is valued between $253 million and $611 million, and his income last year was $77 million.
    Another White House official, Reed Cordish, who heads technology initiatives, accumulated assets valued at $424 million.
    The Trump’s administration is considered the wealthiest in American history, with according to Bloomberg members of his senior staff and cabinet worth an estimated $12 billion: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/31/u...show.html?_r=0

Around the time Trump received the Republican nomination, Kushner’s firm began negotiating with the Chinese Anbang Insurance Group, with ties to some of the Communist Party’s leading families about a plan to invest billions of dollars in Kushner’s office tower at 666 Fifth Avenue in Manhattan.
    After Donald Trump became the president elect, Anbang became even more determined to close the deal with Kushner.
    They ended the talks when the deal became too controversial after weeks of negative publicity. The building had already been rescued by other prominent companies, including: Carlyle and Zara (of multibillionaire Amancio Ortega): https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/07/u...ness.html?_r=0

The White House has acknowledged that Jared Kushner together with Michael T. Flynn, Trump’s former national security adviser, met the Russian ambassador to the United States, Sergey Kislyak, in late November or early December, 2016 in New York.
    The Russian ambassador is apparently quite popular amongst Trump’s partners in crime.

The father of Jared, Charles Kushner, has been embroiled in a nasty family feud over how to distribute the business’s proceeds. At one time, Charles hired a prostitute to seduce his brother-in-law, videotaped the encounter and sent the footage to his sister.
    Charles pleaded guilty, and in 2005 was sentenced to 2 years in prison for tax evasion, witness tampering and illegal campaign donations.

According to Forbes, the Kushner family is worth at least $1.8 billion.
    Jared’s brother, Joshua (Josh) Kushner, started his working career at… Goldman Sachs
    In 2015 Jared, Josh, and Ryan Williams (of Blackstone, who became Cadre’s CEO) founded the investment firm Cadre.
    The money came from Goldman Sachs and George Soros: https://www.forbes.com/sites/chloeso.../#4e66f6c12f42
    George Soros invested more than $250 million in Cadre: https://therealdeal.com/2017/01/27/g...startup-cadre/
    That’s the same George Soros that supported Hillary Clinton with campaign contributions and “criticising” Donald Trump, and who were together involved in a bankruptcy fraud involving the General Motors building in New York.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Waa waa waa! We were double crossed! The jooooze got ahold of our beautiful boy trump!!! That is YOUR BOY and this was posted before the election. The evidence was there.
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

Being married into the President's family has its rewards.

Last edited by AZJoe; 04-21-2017 at 04:54 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

The Story Behind Jared Kushner’s Curious Acceptance into Harvard

https://www.propublica.org/article/t...e-into-harvard

Nov. 18, 2016

I would like to express my gratitude to Jared Kushner for reviving interest in my 2006 book, “The Price of Admission.” I have never met or spoken with him, and it’s rare in this life to find such a selfless benefactor. Of course, I doubt he became Donald Trump’s son-in-law and consigliere merely to boost my lagging sales, but still, I’m thankful.

My book exposed a grubby secret of American higher education: that the rich buy their under-achieving children’s way into elite universities with massive, tax-deductible donations. It reported that New Jersey real estate developer Charles Kushner had pledged $2.5 million to Harvard University in 1998, not long before his son Jared was admitted to the prestigious Ivy League school. At the time, Harvard accepted about one of every nine applicants. (Nowadays, it only takes one out of twenty.)

I also quoted administrators at Jared’s high school, who described him as a less than stellar student and expressed dismay at Harvard’s decision.

“There was no way anybody in the administrative office of the school thought he would on the merits get into Harvard,” a former official at The Frisch School in Paramus, New Jersey, told me. “His GPA did not warrant it, his SAT scores did not warrant it. We thought for sure, there was no way this was going to happen. Then, lo and behold, Jared was accepted. It was a little bit disappointing because there were at the time other kids we thought should really get in on the merits, and they did not.”

Risa Heller, a spokeswoman for Kushner Companies, said in an email Thursday that “the allegation” that Charles Kushner’s gift to Harvard was related to Jared’s admission “is and always has been false.” His parents, Charles and Seryl Kushner, “are enormously generous and have donated over 100 million dollars to universities, hospitals and other charitable causes. Jared Kushner was an excellent student in high school and graduated from Harvard with honors.” (About 90 percent of Jared’s 2003 class at Harvard also graduated with honors.)

My Kushner discoveries were an offshoot of my research for a chapter on Harvard donors. Somebody had slipped me a document I had long coveted: the membership list of Harvard’s Committee on University Resources. The university wooed more than 400 of its biggest givers and most promising prospects by putting them on this committee and inviting them to campus periodically to be wined, dined, and subjected to lectures by eminent professors.

My idea was to figure out how many children of these corporate titans, oil barons, money managers, lawyers, high-tech consultants and old-money heirs had gone to Harvard. A disproportionate tally might suggest that the university eased its standards for the offspring of wealthy backers.

I began working through the list, poring over “Who’s Who in America” and Harvard class reunion reports for family information. Charles and Seryl Kushner were both on the committee. I had never heard of them, but their joint presence struck me as a sign that Harvard’s fundraising machine held the couple in especially fond regard.

The clips showed that Charles Kushner’s empire encompassed 25,000 New Jersey apartments, along with extensive office, industrial and retail space and undeveloped land. Unlike most of his fellow committee members, though, Kushner was not a Harvard man. He had graduated from New York University. This eliminated the sentimental tug of the alma mater as a reason for him to give to Harvard, leaving another likely explanation: his children.

Sure enough, his sons Jared and Joshua had both enrolled there.

Charles Kushner differed from his peers on the committee in another way; he had a criminal record. Five years after Jared entered Harvard, the elder Kushner pleaded guilty in 2004 to tax violations, illegal campaign donations, and retaliating against a witness. (As it happens, the prosecutor in the case was Chris Christie, recently ousted as the head of Trump’s transition team.) Charles Kushner had hired a prostitute to seduce his brother-in-law, who was cooperating with federal authorities. Kushner then had a videotape of the tryst sent to his sister. He was sentenced to two years in federal prison.

I completed my analysis, which justified my hunch. Of the 400-plus tycoons on Harvard’s list — which included people who were childless or too young to have college-age offspring — more than half had sent at least one child to the university.

I also decided that the Kushner-Harvard relationship deserved special attention. Although the university often heralded big gifts in press releases or a bulletin called — in a classic example of fundraising wit, “Re:sources” — a search of these outlets came up empty. Harvard didn’t seem eager to be publicly associated with Charles Kushner.

While looking into Kushner’s taxes, though, federal authorities had subpoenaed records of his charitable giving. I learned that in 1998, when Jared was attending The Frisch School and starting to look at colleges, his father had pledged $2.5 million to Harvard, to be paid in annual installments of $250,000. Charles Kushner also visited Neil Rudenstine, then Harvard president, and discussed funding a scholarship program for low- and middle-income students.

I phoned a Harvard official, with whom I was on friendly terms. First I asked whether the gift played any role in Jared’s admission. “You know we don’t comment on individual applicants,” he said. When I pressed further, he hung up. We haven’t spoken since.

At Harvard, Jared Kushner majored in government. Now the 35-year-old is poised to become the power behind the presidency. What he plans to do, and in what direction he and his father-in-law will lead the country, are far more important than his high school grades.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Last edited by AZJoe; 04-24-2017 at 12:41 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Deeper down the rabbit hole...

Jared Kushner Didn’t Disclose $1 Billion in Loans, Investment Ties to Goldman Sachs and George Soros
    by Breitbart News - 2 May 2017

President Trump’s son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner didn’t disclose his part ownership of a real-estate finance startup known as Cadre, according to a Wall Street Journal review of Kushner’s securities and other filings.

The Journal notes that Kushner’s Cadre stake “means the senior White House official is currently a business partner of Goldman Sachs Group and billionaires including George Soros and Peter Thiel.” The Journal also reports that Kushner didn’t disclose a number of loans “totaling at least $1 billion, from more than 20 lenders,” on properties and companies he co-owns; and Kushner “has also provided personal guarantees on more than $300 million of the debt.” An analysis of the debt on these assets “found ties to a broad swath of U.S. and foreign banks, private-equity firms, real-estate companies and government-owned lenders.”

From Jean Eaglesham, Juliet Chung, and Lisa Schwartz reporting in the Wall Street Journal:

[Kushner’s lawyer Jamie] Gorelick said the Cadre stake is described in a revised version of [Kushner’s] financial-disclosure form that will be made public after it has been certified by ethics officials. She said Mr. Kushner has previously discussed his Cadre ownership with the Office of Government Ethics and that Mr. Kushner has “resigned from Cadre’s board, assigned his voting rights, and reduced his ownership share.” A spokesman for the Office of Government Ethics didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment.

And for those who missed the red flag and sirens going off in the article above, Kushner's lawyer is Jamie Gorelick. This is bad, very bad. This woman is a monster, and quite likely a operative of the highest level of global plutocrats.

Let's just start with 9/11. She was instrumental in the "break-down" of communications that allowed the 9/11 hijackers to escape any deep investigations, even after they were detected by field agents. She was later a key member of the 9/11 Commission whitewash. Was she covering up the incompetence of herself and the Clinton Administration leading up to the 9/11 attacks, or was their something more than that? What is the acronym? LIHOP or "Let It Happen on Purpose"? Those who dig into those theories might have Gorelick on their list of key suspects.

Then there is Waco, where she also played a key role in the deaths of the 80 Branch Davidians.

More:

Jared Kushner, Beware of Jamie Gorelick
    By Jack Cashill

More than a few of my Washington allies noticed a seemingly unremarkable bit of news in a Monday Washington Post article that they thought I ought to see. The article concerned Jared Kushner’s appointment as adviser to his father-in-law Donald Trump.

The appointment did not trouble my friends. What troubled them was the Post’s casual mention that Kushner’s attorney was none other than Jamie Gorelick, deputy attorney general under President Bill Clinton. Observed the Post, Gorelick “is confident that the anti-nepotism statute does not cover Trump's appointment of Kushner.”

Nepotism was the thrust of the article. The Post made no allusion to the concerns my friends and I have about this relationship. I assured them that Kushner probably does not know Gorelick’s history. I write this to make him aware of why bloggers have taken to calling Gorelick, "The Mistress of Disaster."

Some recent highlights. In 2014, it was revealed that the George Soros-funded Urban Institute had an officially sanctioned role in the vetting of non-profits that seek tax-exempt status through the IRS. Gorelick was the vice-chairman of the Urban Institute board.

In 2011, she represented Duke University in its attempt to squash a suit by lacrosse team members whose lives had been turned upside down by false rape accusations that the university aided and abetted. In 2010, Gorelick represented BP in the Deepwater Horizon oil mess. It gets worse, much worse.

In 1993, as deputy attorney general under President Clinton, Gorelick served as “field commander” for the horrific government assault on a religious community in Waco, Texas, that left more than eighty dead, twenty of them children.

In 1995, she went on to pen the infamous "wall" memo that prevented the FBI and CIA from sharing information in the run-up to September 11. At the time, a dismayed FBI investigator wrote a memo to headquarters which included the sentence, “Someday someone will die -- and wall or not -- the public will not understand why we were not more effective."

In 1996, Gorelick stepped up her game, taking a lead role in the investigation of the TWA Flight 800 disaster. This was the 747 that inexplicably blew up off the coast of Long Island in July 1996 killing 230 people.

As deputy attorney general serving under a feckless Janet Reno, Gorelick's assignment was to rein in the FBI. Five weeks into the investigation, she summoned FBI honcho Jim Kallstrom to Washington and served up a dose of political reality. To be sure, no account of the Aug. 22 meeting provides any more than routine detail, but behaviors began to change immediately afterwards.

The FBI had already leaked to the New York Times information that would result in a headline on Aug. 23, top right: "Prime Evidence Found That Device Exploded in Cabin of Flight 800." This article stole the thunder from Clinton's election-driven approval of welfare reform in that same day's paper and threatened to undermine the peace and prosperity message of the next week's Democratic National Convention.

What followed in the next several weeks was the most ambitious and successful cover-up in American peacetime history. At its center was Gorelick. With the help of a complicit media and the active involvement of the CIA, she and her cronies transformed a transparent missile strike into a mechanical failure of unknown origin.

Given her role, the months after the crash had to have been emotionally harrowing. In May 1997, the Clintons appear to have rewarded Gorelick for her steely performance with a job that would pay her $877,573 in that first half-year alone.

According to a Lexis search, not one reporter even questioned why a middling bureaucrat with no financial or housing experience would be handed the vice chairmanship of Fannie Mae, a sinecure that the Washington Monthly called "the equivalent of winning the lottery.”

Six years and an incredible $25.6 million later, having done her share to wreck the American economy, Gorelick responded to the call of duty once more and took just one of five Democratic seats on the 9/11 Commission.

During the 2004 Commission hearings, CIA Director George Tenet first addressed the “wall that was in place between the criminal side and the intelligence side.” Tenet made that barrier sound impenetrable.

“What’s in a criminal case doesn’t cross over that line. Ironclad regulations,” he insisted. “So that even people in the Criminal Division and the Intelligence Divisions of the FBI couldn’t talk to each other, let alone talk to us or us talk to them.”

In her response to Tenet, Gorelick acknowledged the wall and claimed to have used “brute force” in her attempt to penetrate it, but she took no responsibility for its creation. The task of assigning credit was left to Attorney General John Ashcroft.

“The single greatest structural cause for Sept. 11 was the wall,” said Ashcroft. “Full disclosure compels me to inform you that its author is a member of the commission.” That author, of course, was Gorelick, the same official who oversaw the cooperation of the FBI and the CIA in the corruption of the TWA 800 investigation.

As the nation learned in the aftermath of 9/11, the “wall” that was breached all too easily to protect the secrets of TWA 800 held much too firmly when it came to the secrets of our enemies.

Jared, don’t trust her! If need be, I would be happy to sit in a room with Ms. Gorelick and hash this out.
    More: http://www.americanthinker.com/artic..._gorelick.html

And for those who missed the red flag and sirens going off in the article above, Kushner's lawyer is Jamie Gorelick. This is bad, very bad. This woman is a monster, and quite likely a operative of the highest level of global plutocrats.

Let's just start with 9/11. She was instrumental in the "break-down" of communications that allowed the 9/11 hijackers to escape any deep investigations, even after they were detected by field agents. She was later a key member of the 9/11 Commission whitewash. Was she covering up the incompetence of herself and the Clinton Administration leading up to the 9/11 attacks, or was their something more than that? What is the acronym? LIHOP or "Let It Happen on Purpose"? Those who dig into those theories might have Gorelick on their list of key suspects.

Then there is Waco, where she also played a key role in the deaths of the 80 Branch Davidians.

More:
    from your article:

Jared, don’t trust her! If need be, I would be happy to sit in a room with Ms. Gorelick and hash this out.
    LOL. Oh my gosh, Jared! There's scary people around you!

Oh my gosh, Trump! 16 of the 19 hijackers were Saudi's! Has anyone told you! Be careful!

It's actually good I guess, people are innocent when they find these things out. I guess it's good they're looking at least.

I'm not surprised anymore. The whole world is a snake pit. But like the Ark in Indiana Jones, God protects some of those in that pit.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    from your article:

LOL. Oh my gosh, Jared! There's scary people around you!

Oh my gosh, Trump! 16 of the 19 hijackers were Saudi's! Has anyone told you! Be careful!

It's actually good I guess, people are innocent when they find these things out. I guess it's good they're looking at least.

I'm not surprised anymore. The whole world is a snake pit. But like the Ark in Indiana Jones, God protects some of those in that pit.
    At the very least, she is a corrupt and incompetent Clinton/DNC operative. That's bad enough. She should be no where near the White House.

I'll leave it to the conspiracy theorists to find out if she is spirit cooking with the masters of the world.

Jared Kushner Voted as a Woman, According to His Registration

https://www.wired.com/story/jared-ku...tration-woman/

9/27/17

Since moving into his White House office months ago, Jared Kushner—senior adviser and son-in-law to the President, savior of the Middle East, and possible person of interest in a federal investigation—has amassed a rather extensive project portfolio. The issues under Kushner's purview include negotiating peace between Israel and Palestine, fixing the opioid crisis, updating technology across the entire federal government, and spearheading criminal justice reform, to name just a few. It seems like a nearly impossible set of challenges for anyone to tackle, and even more so for Kushner. Because, in addition to not having any previous government experience, the former real estate exec has demonstrated repeated difficulty in keeping simple, routine paperwork in order. This includes his own voter registration form. According to records held by the New York State Board of Elections, Jared Corey Kushner was registered as a woman from 2009 until this week.

Karlie Kloss and the Kushners

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    The guy who makes those videos is quite clearly obsessed, and if it’s not satire, he’s delusional.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Nobody is buying into his "Middle East Peace Plan".