Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: RIP Shem Kellogg

RIP Truly a shame.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Carla just posted this from Shem's family

"We want you to know how grateful we have been for the outpouring of support for Shem over the last few months. We have been overwhelmed by all the acts and words of kindness, generosity, prayers and blessings. We thank you all so much for walking through this difficult journey with us. We will treasure our memories of Shem and hope he remains in your hearts forever as he will in ours."
    Peace,
    Larry, Kathy & Sarah Kellogg
    Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

What others do pales beside what YOU do.

Press on! - The r3VOLution continues...

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

~ C.Coolidge

I... wow. There are times when words are not enough. My deepest sympathies to his family.

Rest in Peace, Shem. You will not be forgotten.

My minimal contact with him was enough to know he was a true freedom fighter. What a loss, RIP shemdogg
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

I do not suffer from Trump Rearrangement Syndrome. Sorry if that triggers you.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Shem's obit and arrangements...

Plaistow, NH: State Representative Shem Vernon Kellogg, 34, of Plaistow, NH passed away peacefully in his home surrounded by loved ones on Tuesday, June 21, after a brief, hard-fought battle with cancer. Shem was born in Northampton, MA on February 28, 1982, to Kathleen and Larry Vernon Kellogg of Hadley, MA. A 2000 graduate of Amherst Regional High School, Shem went on to earn his B.S. from Commonwealth College and then graduate from the University of Massachusetts School of Engineering in 2004. He worked for Stantec in Burlington, MA as a registered professional engineer where he was a respected mentor to junior staff and a well-liked, valuable colleague. Shem moved to NH in 2012.

He was active in community life and worked tirelessly to advance the cause of limited, accountable government. He was a member of the National Society of the Sons of the American Revolution, the Lions Club and the local Fish & Game Club. He served as a member of the Plaistow Planning Board and as Chair of the Plaistow Area Republican Town Committee. He was elected to the NH State House of Representatives for Rockingham District in 2014, where he was a champion of freedom.

Shem is survived by his parents; his beloved partner Carla Mora of Plaistow, NH; his sister Sarah Kellogg and partner Nate Rivera of Chicopee, MA; his grandparents Nancy and Robert Recos of Chesterfield, MA; many aunts, uncles, cousins and friends near and far. He was predeceased by his grandparents Doris and Richard Vernon Kellogg of Northampton, MA. Shem will be remembered for his humility, generosity, kindness, sense of humor and smile. Shem was deeply loved and will be greatly missed.

Services will be held on Saturday, July 2, 2016, 11:00 a.m., at Brookside Chapel & Funeral Home, 116 Main Street, Plaistow, NH. Following the service will be a reflection upon and celebration of Shem's life at the Plaistow Fish & Game Club. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Plaistow Lions Club, Shire Sharing www.shiresharing.org, or to the PAC Shem founded, which will carry on his legacy: Get Involved PAC, 178 Bell Street, #2, Manchester, NH 03103. To leave a message of condolence for the family please visit our website, www.brooksidechapelfh.com.
    Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

~ C.Coolidge

Memory eternal, Shem! Still seems surreal such a young fella (almost exactly ) left this world. :'( R.I.P., brother.
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 07-02-2016 at 10:05 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Well that sucks.

Rest in peace brother.
    -------

I'll take this moment to remind everyone to stop eating soy products. Shem passed from aggressive colon cancer and the origin is most likely the poisoned food we are eating. GMO soy is cancer causing poison! The liberty movement needs everyone healthy in mind, body and spirit. Pay attention to what you eat!
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Unhappy

This is just heartbreaking. He was one of the few people from this forum I actually got to meet irl at the Boston Tea Parties (the real ones!) and Liberty Forum and Porcfest... Just the best guy... and he and Carla were the greatest team. I'll never forget how happy I was when I found out they were coming to the Freedom & Unity Festival-- like more excited than I was for the speakers we landed (sorry guys & gals!) but Shem was a Rockstar. So grateful to have had the opportunity to know him even the tiniest bit.

Thanks for everything you did, Shem.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    $#@! this.

I'm sick of good ones getting away too soon, and the bloodsuckers living on forever.

$#@! them. $#@! their death.

May the liberty movement carry your memory on to victory. "For I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

God speed, sir.

#stillsad...

~ C.Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by ronpaulhawaii View Post

#stillsad...
    Beautifully done. Thanks for posting.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Damn, I don't come to this forum often so I missed this. I was wondering about Shem just recently. I really felt he was going to beat this thing.
    This sucks. RIP, sir. Too young.

Forgive my lameness, but what happened?

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Forgive my lameness, but what happened?
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...llogg-s-cancer
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I'd say "thanks", but...
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If there is a Heaven he got to say "Hi" to Buddy Rey.
    No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.

Quote Originally Posted by Indy Vidual View Post
    If there is a Heaven he got to say "Hi" to Buddy Rey.
    And Amy,, I'm sure she is there.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123