Thread: Microsoft Finds New Customers In Cannabis

Thumbs up Microsoft Finds New Customers In Cannabis

I'd totally buy some Microsoft Weed.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/debrabor.../#54a87fe172e8

“I think Microsoft sees it as an opportunity to work with the government,” he said.”We’re a 100% compliance company and compliance is the backbone of any heavily regulated business.”

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Buggy, over-priced smoke, is usually a turn off.

...to launch a service to help state governments keep track of marijuana from seed to sale.
    Like I said-

Buggy, over-priced smoke, that makes you paranoid, is usually a turn off.

EDIT:

Microsoft Finds New Customers In Cannabis Authoritative Force
    Last edited by bunklocoempire; 06-22-2016 at 03:30 PM.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

It's software flat earth guy....

Kind has built a software system called Agrisoft to collect and monitor data that is needed in order to maintain compliance with state rules and laws. Under their partnership, Microsoft will market Agrisoft to state agencies for use through its Azure cloud service. To date, KIND has no state contracts and they submitted a proposal to Puerto Rico along with Microsoft two weeks ago.

“No one can predict the future of cannabis legalization, however, it is clear that legalized cannabis will always be subject to strict oversight and regulations similar to alcohol and tobacco; and, KIND is proud to offer governments and regulatory agencies the tools and technology to monitor cannabis compliance,” said KIND Financial Founder & CEO David Dinenberg, “I am delighted that Microsoft supports KIND’s mission to build the backbone for cannabis compliance.”
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."