Thread: I still hope for the Rotten Hillary to Loss.

Post I still hope for the Rotten Hillary to Loss.

If everyone was tried of the Bushes the same can be said about the Clinton's.
    If anyone cant be trusted with a nuclear lunch codes its Hillary.

Hillary wanted to attack Yugoslavia what would stop her from attacking Russia, Syria? nothing.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I want neither her and her prison-orange jumpsuits nor her orange BFF.

Is this thread just for you to express this opinion, which is actually incredibly obvious to anyone who ever read this forum in any detail? Or are you going to add a poll and let everyone share?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

*Tries to imagine* "nuclear lunch codes." What would those be like?

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    I want neither her and her prison-orange jumpsuits nor her orange BFF.

Is this thread just for you to express this opinion, which is actually incredibly obvious to anyone who ever read this forum in any detail? Or are you going to add a poll and let everyone share?
    You mean those same polls paid by hillary's team?

Quote Originally Posted by Rad View Post
    I would be more worried of Hillary with lunch codes as Hillary is more hawkish.

I hope Trump and Clinton both lose. I see no upside to electing either one.

Hard to tell, but the launch codes were 0000-0000 for a very long time - http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-code-00000000

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    You mean those same polls paid by hillary's team?
    Did or did not the paragraph you quoted and responded to begin with the three words, 'Is this thread...'?

Did Clinton pay you to start this thread? Well, there you go.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 06-18-2016 at 08:32 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think the Canadian has been up all night drinking.
    "The Patriarch"

Michelle Obama does the "nuclear lunch codes."
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    I still hope for the Rotten Hillary to Loss.
    I could not parse this title. Are you a Canadiens français?

I have been calling her Hillary Rotten Clinton for years!
    Last edited by donnay; 06-18-2016 at 05:31 PM.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Michelle Obama does the "nuclear lunch codes."
    They are going to be radioactively healthy! Carrots that glow green in the dark!

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    If you think about it, we wouldn't have gotten very far if deep down, people weren't just as loathed to vote for Clinton as they are to vote for Trump. You force them to choose one over the other. No one wants to sow misery not really, they just don’t see an option. When our back’s against the wall, the best of us see things in black and white. Ive never put much stock in changing the world but, I have to admit things can’t continue the way they are.

If Trump or Clinton is the only choice, it’s time to expand our options. So far, I have spared myself the pain of taking a good hard look at the past but, if pain and bitter truth are what’s needed to reshape mankind’s destiny, then so be it. A country that hurts, that kills, a country where Ron Paul can do nothing but brood, is best swapped for a country where people can just close their eyes on a late afternoon, and not be afraid of their own government.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    I could not parse this title. Are you a Canadiens français?
    No.