Thread: Justin Amash's Office Is Hiring

Justin Amash's Office Is Hiring

From his Facebook page:

My office is seeking a bright, creative, and hard-working communications director to join our Washington, DC-based team.
    The communications director will be responsible for coordinating with our legislative team and me to develop and implement all communications activities for the office, including acting as my spokesperson and drafting op-eds, speeches, press releases, and newsletters.
    The successful applicant will be an excellent writer and editor, clear thinker, and persuasive advocate for individual liberty, economic freedom, and the Constitution. He or she must demonstrate a breadth of policy knowledge, familiarity with the legislative process, and the ability to exercise sound, independent judgment. Individuals who prefer staid and steady work or who avoid challenges (and the occasional failure) may be more comfortable elsewhere.
    Applicants must be libertarian (classical liberal and constitutional conservative), have a BA or equivalent, and have at least two years of professional experience. Hill experience is not required.
    To apply, please send a résumé, cover letter, and two writing samples to mi03.apply@gmail.com. Please include "communications director applicant" in the subject line. No walk-in applicants or phone interviews

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Woot! Someone on these forums better get this job so we can get the inside skinny.

position has been filled by Corie Whalen, a pretty well known activist and writer in the liberty movement.