Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dallas Trump Rally

Dallas Trump Rally

a place for updates.

and...............

Today (5:00PM CT for protesters >rally starts at 7:00 PM CT ~ 8:00 PM EDT)

Texas (both open carry and concealed carry) will host Trump rally in Dallas.
    Protestors are being bussed in early.
    No weapons inside the venue (secret service) but....
    expect to see footage of public carry displayed. ( no permit required for open carry "assault" semi-auto long guns. )

Group Plans Protest for Trump Rally in Dallas

Organizers including Domingo Garcia with the League of United Latin American Citizens Chapter 102, Carlos Quintanilla with Accion America, Hector Flores, Dominque Alexander with Next Generation Action Network and Rev. Peter Johnson.

link also includes the busing schedule for pick up of protesters and locations.
    http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/politics/...383173201.html
    and
    http://www.dallasnews.com/news/polit...t-gilley-s.ece
    and
    http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/dalla...llas/245618114

Dallas Police Hold Riot Training To Prepare For Trump Visit

Last edited by goldenequity; 06-16-2016 at 09:03 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    (soon) LIVE: ‘Dump Trump’ protesters take to the streets of Dallas

Trump needs a Lexan bullet-proof full-body bubble to help keep his new hair doo nice and neat for the photos.

After he is elected POTUS, that bubble photo can grace the new $500 dollar bill.

IMO, to insure safety, police should zip tie the protester's hands behind their backs as they step off of those buses.

Quote Originally Posted by FindLiberty View Post
    IMO, to insure safety, police should zip tie the protester's hands behind their backs as they step off of those buses.
    Find liberty yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Find liberty yet?

you believe Trump protesters have the right to assault Americans exercising the 1st Amendment?...personnally, i think this is an act of war, and should be treated as such.

now i'm not a trump groupie, but lets say i wanted to go to one of his rally's, but now i have to think twice about it for FEAR of being attacked by some cock-sucker...this would not end well for someone.

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    you believe Trump protesters have the right to assault Americans exercising the 1st Amendment?...personnally, i think this is an act of war, and should be treated as such.

now i'm not a trump groupie, but lets say i wanted to go to one of his rally's, but now i have to think twice about it for FEAR of being attacked by some cock-sucker...this would not end well for someone.
    So you believe people should be detained and arrested before they commit any crimes, just because you personally feel unsafe?

I don't know which I want to see more--gun toting rednecks protesting side by side with progs, or Trump's chumps cowering in fear of the progs alone and whining for protection...

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Police should be asking everybody that looks suspicious just one question: "Do you want to make America Great Again?" -- If their answer is anything other than "Hell Yes!!" you mace them, cuff them and lock 'em up.

oh, and if they give you any grief, then you yell "Stop resisting!" and smack them up side the head (if you have them in your grasp). Or you yell "They're coming right for us!" (if they're 5+ feet away), and blow some freedom in their direction.

That's the way we roll in the Great State of Texas.
    Last edited by Jamesiv1; 06-16-2016 at 11:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    So you believe people should be detained and arrested before they commit any crimes, just because you personally feel unsafe?

not what i said.

whats your solution?...run and hide?...don't go to Trump rally's because there is a good chance you could get killed by an anti-trump protester...lots of video of the carnage heaped on trump supporters...youtube has the vids...do a search.

surprised at your comment...perhaps you should re-read the Constitution.
    Last edited by JK/SEA; 06-16-2016 at 11:43 AM.

Last I knew there were laws against assault. Lets say I want to go to Chicago, but I have to think twice about it for FEAR some gangster would shoot me. Should Chicago ban guns? Oh, wait....
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Last I knew there were laws against assault. Lets say I want to go to Chicago, but I have to think twice about it for FEAR some gangster would shoot me. Should Chicago ban guns? Oh, wait....
    not a good example...nice try.

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

I know it's a complex issue for many.
    Have a cookie & Try touching your computer monitor
    as you play this video.
    see if you can feel the love.

I guarantee by the time you leave here you'll feel right as rain.

Last edited by goldenequity; 06-16-2016 at 01:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    I know it's a complex issue for many.
    Have a cookie & Try touching your computer monitor
    as you play this video.
    see if you can feel the love.

I guarantee by the time you leave here you'll feel right as rain.

Pretty sure The Oracle feels about the same as the Japanese.

Except she can tumble you out of The Matrix.
    There is no spoon.

Last edited by CPUd; 06-16-2016 at 04:39 PM.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Live cam feeds... several cams.. one at event above and one on the street... another at Hotel where Trump is staying..

http://www.wfaa.com/news/wfaa-breaking-news/32629471

It's a 'ticketed' event... so,
    I think it makes it easier to control ingress/egress...
    keep 'non-ticket' holders separated and up the street...
    just a guess/

====================

RT feed above is LIVE...
    Last edited by goldenequity; 06-16-2016 at 05:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    Police should be asking everybody that looks suspicious just one question: "Do you want to make America Great Again?" -- If their answer is anything other than "Hell Yes!!" you mace them, cuff them and lock 'em up.

oh, and if they give you any grief, then you yell "Stop resisting!" and smack them up side the head (if you have them in your grasp). Or you yell "They're coming right for us!" (if they're 5+ feet away), and blow some freedom in their direction.

That's the way we roll in the Great State of Texas.
    Welcome to the Trump snackbar! I was just trolling along here, lookin' for nibblers...

Watching the live feed now. Camera operator needs a selfie stick
    for some pedestal up wide shots of the action.
    Audio content - seems to be a bi-lingual
    Chanting crowd that seems a little staged (not too).
    Repeating Trump opinion only from MSM reporting snips.

I wonder how much they are paid? Since they are working for
    a paycheck, it's a great snaggin' time for ICE to B checkin' for
    Z papers are in order, right there at the bus stop... lol

Hope they can keep "Daddy" safe!

Stay clear of the "re-cycled book suppository" building if at all possible.
    Don't start the slo-mo cameras 'till you hear a car horn honk.

6:21pm central time. Event starts in <40 minutes?
    So far, no deaths from heat stroke. It's hot there in TX
    and the people from out-of-town are not wearing hats.

This street video feed is based in the anti-trump area.

Police have the two groups separated so they do not physically clash.

6:46pm The live 6/16/2016 pro-Trump event video is available at:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXUGYNiccjE

http://www.wfaa.com/news/wfaa-breaking-news/32629471 now
    shows the Trump motorcade approaching... 7:05pm
    View is from the chappah - on side streets now...

Out of car 7:13pm almost inside...
    Parking lots are only <80% filled with cars... From the air,
    it looks kinda sparse for the turn-out

No video of the indoor audience size....
    A few protesters were removed as Trump spoke.

Finished 8:15pm Outside the choppah video shows police
    have snagged someone and they are moving them off.
    later a few more are lead off cuffed... maybe ID's by crowd?

The indoor attendees are exiting to parking lot.

8:26pm Trump back in car, leaving.

Outdoor supporter area may have more people
    than the outdoor protesters. Video coverage
    not good enough to see balance there.

All have started leaving 8:38
    There is some clumping and arms pointing / waving
    on protester side. Hope they can go there ways and not get into
    street squabbles over this. Trump supporter (red hats)
    seemed orderly in general and have already left the area.
    Protesters seem little more pushy, clumping. Lots of
    police circulating.

Still lingering, getting dark....
    8:54pm LOL Prolly waiting for their buses.

They certainly had ample police coverage for the main event.
    Last edited by FindLiberty; 06-16-2016 at 07:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    Live cam feeds... several cams.. one at event above and one on the street... another at Hotel where Trump is staying..

It's a 'ticketed' event... so,
    I think it makes it easier to control ingress/egress...
    keep 'non-ticket' holders separated and up the street...
    just a guess/

====================

RT feed above is LIVE...
    What he does with the tickets is allocate about 20% over what the capacity of the venue is. Once the venue is full, the rest of the people are turned away, and find themselves in the midst of the protesters; if there are enough people to overwhelm security, that's when the $#@! starts. It might not be a problem anymore, since the rally attendance has been trending downward.

If nothing happens will they fly Geraldo? He's been specializing in events where nothing happens ever since Capone's vault.

Holy crap, his policy adviser is a great demagog.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    What he does with the tickets is allocate about 20% over what the capacity of the venue is. Once the venue is full, the rest of the people are turned away, and find themselves in the midst of the protesters; if there are enough people to overwhelm security, that's when the $#@! starts. It might not be a problem anymore, since the rally attendance has been trending downward.
    'Zactly what happened in San Diego.
    There is no spoon.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Personally, when Trumpkins and BLM beat each other to a pulp, I raise my glass and give three cheers for the gene pool.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Personally, when Trumpkins and BLM beat each other to a pulp, I raise my glass and give three cheers for the gene pool.
    so, me being a non-committal to trump, what if i wanted to go to a trump rally and got my head kicked in from a mexican national?...cool with you?

so, me being a non-committal to trump, what if i wanted to go to a trump rally and got my head kicked in from a mexican national?...cool with you?
    If you're asking me whether I think this hypothetical Mexican nationalist would be guilty of a crime and should be punished, the answer is yes.

If you're asking me whether I would have any sympathy for anyone who attends a Trump rally, whatever happens to them, the answer is no.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    If you're asking me whether I think this hypothetical Mexican nationalist would be guilty of a crime and should be punished, the answer is yes.

If you're asking me whether I would have any sympathy for anyone who attends a Trump rally, whatever happens to them, the answer is no.
    interesting...so you reject the Constitution then...cool.
    Last edited by JK/SEA; 06-16-2016 at 07:26 PM.

interesting...so you reject the Constitution then...cool.
    I wasn't aware that the Constitution required me to sympathize with the people trampling on it..

If you do this, make sure you get it on video, you can probably make frontpage on worldstar.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast