Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Donald Trump speaks to shrunken Atlanta crowd as poll numbers drop

Quote Originally Posted by Peace&Freedom View Post
    Mine, Raimondo's, some Senators like this, among others. Flynn wanted to concentrate on fighting ISIS more efficientlly, Obama wanted to push a political narrative that he had beaten ISIS post the so-called "Osama raid" of 2011, while expanding the war to oust Assad in Syria. Flynn noted this discrepancy.

Why would Flynn's idea of better integrating the intelligence from different agencies in the region be considered "disruptive," unless the real focus of some of them was not stopping ISIS, but on topplng Assad, and so linking the data would let the cat out of the bag? He was thus being kept out of the decision making loop about expanding the intervention, and pushed out when he noticed.
    You, who do not seem to be in any kind of a position to know, Raimando, who has been working his ass off to hoodwink the libertarians back into the neocon herd for eight relentless years, and Sen. Saxby Chambliss, the Neocon's Neocon.

Joy.

And I haven't seen anyone say why Flynn's consolidation of intelligence is disruptive. I've seen the administration's praise of it. So it seems he got fired not because of that, but in spite of it. Like for torturing people, perhaps. Or for making his bosses look bad some other way.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 06-19-2016 at 07:53 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by satchelmcqueen View Post
    very true. ive lived in ga all my life in the bible belt until about 5 yrs ago when i moved to rome. its still kinda religious but not as much as i was used to. trump should have drawn more imo. i drove 5 hrs to see ron paul in 2011. theres no where in ga that isnt 5 hrs or less from atlanta. trump is starting to shrink.
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    The rallies he's had since ATL are bringing less than 5,000. About half what he was getting during the primaries.
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ Liberty View Post
    Yep. Trump's going to have to start paying for more actors for crowd scenes.
    So much angst. I didn't know you fellas counted crowds. Still couple of thousand more than a Democrat can pull this cycle.

Honestly I don't know why fools predict the outcome one way or the other without debates yet or the convention.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    So much angst. I didn't know you fellas counted crowds. Still couple of thousand more than a Democrat can pull this cycle.
    MADISON, Wisconsin – “In case you haven’t noticed, there are a lot of people here,” Bernie Sanders said a bit awed as he took the stage in front of nearly 10,000 in a coliseum here.
    http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/bernie-sa...-candidate-yet

You people really work at credibility, don't you...
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

That would be this venue, correct?
    Tell that to this audience of nearly 1,600, who filled the theater to near-capacity.
    http://news3lv.com/news/local/trump-...reasure-island
    We will be known forever by the tracks we leave. - Dakota

Go Forward With Courage

When you are in doubt, be still, and wait;
    when doubt no longer exists for you, then go forward with courage.
    So long as mists envelop you, be still;
    be still until the sunlight pours through and dispels the mists
    -- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

Great article. How many you had to skip before found out you couldn't find a bad one?

Quote Originally Posted by moostraks View Post
    lol, capacity that means 1/3 of the auditorium. Isn't Las Vegas a red city?

Great article. How many you had to skip before found out you couldn't find a bad one?
    So, you going to just skip right over your math problem?

If my intention was to focus on the negative there is plenty enough out there. A complimentary article from your pov should help you see your math problem better than allowing you to obfuscate your blatant attempts at propaganda by decrying the bias of the journalist.

Go Forward With Courage

-- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

So much angst. I didn't know you fellas counted crowds.
    None of us have any "angst" about Trump's dwindling crowds; "angst" means "a feeling of deep anxiety or dread". But we don't support Trump, so the fact that his crowds have dwindled doesn't cause us any angst.

And the name of this thread is "Donald Trump speaks to shrunken Atlanta crowd", so of course we'd discuss Trump's shrunken crowd problem, and how he now has to hire actors to (half-)fill the venues. Please pay attention to the thread in which you're replying.

Still couple of thousand more than a Democrat can pull this cycle.
    Tulsa's already debunked this bit of nonsense.

If my intention was to focus on the negative there is plenty enough out there. A complimentary article from your pov should help you see your math problem better than allowing you to obfuscate your blatant attempts at propaganda by decrying the bias of the journalist.
    Oh, dang! "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to moostraks again."

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

He still gets bigger crowds. He has 4 huge rallies a day. He has all the excitement. All Democrats have is hate and parasites. Bernie got the kids but without him Dems will struggle.

You on other hand probably felt pretty bad having to put a favorable link for Trump.

If Dems had bigger crowds this forum would be filled with comparisons.

He still gets bigger crowds. He has 4 huge rallies a day. He has all the excitement. All Democrats have is hate and parasites. Bernie got the kids but without him Dems will struggle.

You on other hand probably felt pretty bad having to put a favorable link for Trump.

If Dems had bigger crowds this forum would be filled with comparisons.

I'm not taking the bait on your theatrics here. I've no great love for Dems. Your rebuttal to Sanders rally of roughly 10,000 was nearly 1,600. You chose the venue to retort with so, now it's smoke and mirrors? Sanders wants to defeat Trump, his supporters will, for the most part, work to that end.

I know you have some delusion of omniscience, but you don't know how I feel or my thoughts. Your constant attempts at fallacious presumptions are pathetic.

How much ignorance is required to presume the forum for a previous R candidate should be overwhelmed with D supporters, especially after Rand's attempt at more mainstream support within the R party?

Go Forward With Courage

-- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

Because the same people bitching about Trump did the same over the years about Ron and Rand. This forum always had a huge contingent of haters.

He did have quite a few gathered outside the venue, though.

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

He did have quite a few gathered outside the venue, though.

^^^^^^^^^ I laugh at the racist accusations leveled at Trump. ^^^^^^^^

The guy's a $#@!ing bleeding heart from where I sit.

And I don't like him one bit.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^ I laugh at the racist accusations leveled at Trump. ^^^^^^^^

The guy's a $#@!ing bleeding heart from where I sit.

And I don't like him one bit.
    Yeah the amount of racist $#@! coming from the left is astounding. I started calling people out for it, cognitive dissonance is so bad, they look at me as if I just shot them.

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Because the same people bitching about Trump did the same over the years about Ron and Rand. This forum always had a huge contingent of haters.
    And this reply illustrates how much you fail to differentiate your candidate from the stated mission of the forum. This isn't trumpforums.com unlike when Ron or Rand searches drove traffic here.

Go Forward With Courage

-- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Starting to look like Mitt's crowds now:

Wow, was that a Romney rally or a Trump rally?

12 News in Phoenix reported that the Trump rally yesterday in Phoenix was less than half-filled, with rows upon rows of empty seats. The stadium seats 15,000, but only about 4,000 showed up. Of course, some of them would have been the paid extras.

Mitt 2012 rally at Ford Field:

You cant compare the 2 candidates. Romney unlike Trump never really drew big audiences to his rallies so a small Romney rally is just that, a small rally and not a sign of declining popularity. I think at the end of the day Romney's 2012 challenge to Obama would be much more competitive than what we would see with in a Clinton v Trump race.

Watch out for an earth moving Clinton landslide come November.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456