Thread: I'm running for State Rep in Michigan's 41st District

I'm running for State Rep in Michigan's 41st District

Hello friends, I'm running a pretty libertarian campaign and I figured you all would get a kick out of it. I'll probably never beat the incumbent at the polls, but beating him in Facebook likes would be pretty neat! Check out my website and Facebook page if you've got the time! I look forward to hearing your opinions on the material. Hope I can count on your support!

manier4rep.com

facebook.com/ryanmanierforstaterepresentative

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Manier4Rep View Post
    Hello friends, I'm running a pretty libertarian campaign and I figured you all would get a kick out of it. I'll probably never beat the incumbent at the polls, but beating him in Facebook likes would be pretty neat! Check out my website and Facebook page if you've got the time! I look forward to hearing your opinions on the material. Hope I can count on your support!

manier4rep.com

facebook.com/ryanmanierforstaterepresentative
    Good Luck . So , Troy is in that district ?

I'll check it out. But it hasn't been my experience that most people who run for office claiming to be "pretty libertarian" actually are.

ETA: Never mind that snide remark. I see you're the real deal. Best of luck. I look forward to following your progress. If you have time, please pop in here from time to time with any news. It will be nice to talk about something other than this presidential race.

What party are you running with?

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Good Luck . So , Troy is in that district ?
    Yup! 41st is all of Troy and Clawson. Thank you for the interest and the support! See you on the other side, brother!

Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    What party are you running with?
    I'm running on the Republican ticket because there was more hoops to jump through to file as a Libertarian. I work full time and I'm the only one running the campaign, so I didn't have the time to cut through the red tape. Republicans usually win my district anyways, so maybe I'll have a shot! It's only me vs the incumbent in the primary!

I'll definitely stop in with any exciting news, I really appreciate you taking the time to look at the site! James Weeks recently endorsed us, so thats pretty exciting! Thanks again for your time and your kind words!

Keep your heads up, we are winning the infowar! No army can stop an idea whose time has come!

Ah I saw your site before. Best of luck!
    The most important element of a free society, where individual rights are held in the highest esteem, is the rejection of the initiation of violence.

RON PAUL

Thanks friend!

Endorsed by the Troy Party Store? That's awesome. I'm impressed. I'm pretty sure our local liquor store is the only endorsement I could snag if I decided to run for anything.

And congrats on the Kokesh endorsement, too.

Best of luck to you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's only me vs the incumbent in the primary!
    When is the primary?

I am not in the Troy area, but I liked your page!

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    I am not in the Troy area, but I liked your page!
    Me, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

I've been to Troy before. I think every house there has a garage.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Thanks for all the replies and Facebook likes! Your support makes the whole thing worth while! The primary will be held August 2nd, so I still have a good month of campaigning to do!

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    I've been to Troy before. I think every house there has a garage.
    In the midwest , houses have garages and people have cars and drive to work. It is not the third world , yet.LOL

Thanks for all the replies and Facebook likes! Your support makes the whole thing worth while! The primary will be held August 2nd, so I still have a good month of campaigning to do!
    Good Luck !

Thank you, good luck on your future endeavors as well! A small news organization, Oakland County 115, just published an interview I did with them. Check it out if you've got some free time! I think you cats will really get a kick out of it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFio8BaDEYE

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I love your Roads page!

lol! Thanks! Sometimes humor is the best way to spread the message! There's a link on the roads page to a video where Adam Kokesh talks about the roads. It's pretty amusing as well! Thanks a lot for your interest, glad you enjoyed the site!

Quote Originally Posted by helmuth_hubener View Post
    I love your Roads page!

Roads are always one of the top 3 reasons people call their elected officials. And here in Michigan, it is not hard to convince people that the government does a horrible job with roads. But nobody has an alternate plan.

I saw a billboard the other day that said "Advertise here for 75$ a day!". That's over 27,000 dollars a year, and that's only one billboard! I imagine that through advertising, private companies would be able to maintain the road and have plenty of money left over! Without a violent monopoly on roads, opportunity and innovation would flourish!

I saw a billboard the other day that said "Advertise here for 75$ a day!". That's over 27,000 dollars a year, and that's only one billboard! I imagine that through advertising, private companies would be able to maintain the road and have plenty of money left over! Without a violent monopoly on roads, opportunity and innovation would flourish!
    Where liberty meets the road... so to speak.

A most excellent answer.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic