Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Shooter Mateen Gay? Questions Grow on Orlando Shooter, a ‘Regular’ at Attacked Nightclub

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Florida carry license is good for seven years. According to reports, his expires in 2017 meaning it was issued in 2010. http://www.redstate.com/jaycaruso/20...cense-florida/

FBI looked into him in 2013 and 2014. http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/13/us/orl...een/index.html

Even so, since allegations against him could not be substantiated, there would have been no reason to pull his permit. Innocent until proven guilty?
    Pulling a permit is not a conviction for a crime, as they will happily tell you. And they talk about denying permits to any number of groups-- including veterans.

My point is, how is this supposed to make me want them to be in charge of deciding who does and who doesn't get to arm themselves?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So you think people should be forced to give up weapons they legally own if somebody makes unsubstantiated claims against them?

Lover's quarrel rage?

Damn ****'s wouldn't give him a handjob. So racist.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    So you think people should be forced to give up weapons they legally own if somebody makes unsubstantiated claims against them?
    What part of...

My point is, how is this supposed to make me want them to be in charge of deciding who does and who doesn't get to arm themselves?
    ..are you pretending not to understand?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    WBC is tweeting that Omar Mateen's wife said he was gay and that she said the FBI told her not to tell the media.

Is there a source for this?
    And now they are threatening the woman who knows for sure if the FBI was trying to cover up his sexual proclivities with prison.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Orlando shooter’s wife knew about his plot

Authorities are weighing criminal charges against the wife of homegrown terrorist Omar Mateen after she admitted having tried to talk him out of launching his deadly attack on a gay nightclub, a law-enforcement source told The Post on Tuesday.

Noor Salman told the FBI that she once drove her hubby to the Pulse gay nightclub in Orlando, Fla., before he went on the rampage that killed 49 patrons there early Sunday, the source said.

Salman said she tried to convince Mateen not to do anything, the source said.

She also allegedly admitted that she accompanied him when he bought ammo and a holster.

http://nypost.com/2016/06/14/orlando...share=facebook
    Well, that hushed that up.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

I'm surprised FOX even mentioned this (since it would make it more difficult to use the attack as a justification for escalation in the ME).

...but they're trying their damnedest to dismiss it as unimportant.

One of the news bimbos (bimbi?) just said something to the effect of "Would it matter whether Hitler was gay? Or Stalin? No!"

...derp, it would matter if they had targeted gays in their mass murdering activities, as it would go a long to explaining their motives.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    The substance is that the initial witnesses always contradict whatever the official narrative becomes. It's not a one-off instance that can be dismissed, it's every time now!
    It is every time. It's the fog of gossip, exaggeration and plain made up stories. Like the child's telephone game. Pass the information on, and the story changes every time. Eyewitnesses are extremely unreliable, and they often extrapolate based on the thinnest of evidence. It's human nature.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    It is every time. It's the fog of gossip, exaggeration and plain made up stories. Like the child's telephone game. Pass the information on, and the story changes every time. Eyewitnesses are extremely unreliable, and they often extrapolate based on the thinnest of evidence. It's human nature.
    And yet, eyewitnesses are truly (as defined in law) 'best evidence'. Without them, what do we have?

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    And now they are threatening the woman who knows for sure if the FBI was trying to cover up his sexual proclivities with prison.

My thought exactly when they started talking about prosecuting the wife today. Whether she is guilty or not, she will get the full treatment. They were saying that she went with him to Disney to do recon.

And on CNN, they were emphasizing that his trips to the gay club were recon too.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

And yet, eyewitnesses are truly (as defined in law) 'best evidence'. Without them, what do we have?
    Audio/video recordings.

Best doesn't mean perfect by any means.

My thought exactly when they started talking about prosecuting the wife today. Whether she is guilty or not, she will get the full treatment. They were saying that she went with him to Disney to do recon.

And on CNN, they were emphasizing that his trips to the gay club were recon too.
    The spin began immediately, and probably won't ever stop.

Audio/video recordings.

Best doesn't mean perfect by any means.
    Yes, we have physical evidence. Which is also not perfect. Perfection is the one thing we can never have.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Funny how they sometimes say "We can't comment at this time as it is an ongoing investigation." And at others a "source" leaks amazing amount of information to drive a narrative. And video? Got any?

Quote Originally Posted by zippy
    Even so, since allegations against him could not be substantiated, there would have been no reason to pull his permit. Innocent until proven guilty? OR should the government take away the guns of anybody suspected of maybe intending to do something?
    So what is all this fancy hundreds of billions of dollars worth of surveillance and predictive technology about if they are not going to use it? Are they just going to use it to jail pot smokers and junkies?

Also, these things are great distractions and news cycle fillers when other more important things are going on that the media/gov't doesn't want to talk about.

Fed is having meetings right now. Rumors of big bank implosion very soon. When stuff like this happens and sucks all the air out of the news cycle, one should always ask what is being buried? Oddly, today's Pres speech about the shooting was given from the Treasury building, clearly indicating high level meetings ongoing there while the FOMC is meeting at the same time.
    Last edited by devil21; 06-15-2016 at 12:01 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Also, these things are great distractions and news cycle fillers when other more important things are going on that the media/gov't doesn't want to talk about.

Fed is having meetings right now. Rumors of big bank implosion very soon. When stuff like this happens and sucks all the air out of the news cycle, one should always ask what is being buried? Oddly, today's Pres speech about the shooting was given from the Treasury building, clearly indicating high level meetings ongoing there while the FOMC is meeting at the same time.
    Fed is having their normal, scheduled meeting the 14th and 15th. No rumored bank implosions (link?). Not sure why they chose the Treasury for the location but Obama's meeting was with his National Security staff on the topic of the Islamic State.

https://cbsnewyork.files.wordpress.c...0&h=360&crop=1

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123