Thread: FL- Cop manhandles man, sics police dog on him, causing severe injuries, for no bicycle light.

Exclamation FL- Cop manhandles man, sics police dog on him, causing severe injuries, for no bicycle light.

Horrific Video Shows Cops Allow K9 to Maul Man for Several Minutes Over Riding Bike With No Light

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/hor...95j73lpkwio.99

Matt Agorist June 12, 2016 10 Comments

Punta Gorda, FL — An officer’s dashcam video uploaded to YouTube this week shows a disturbing scene unfold as a police officer stops a man on a bicycle. An unarmed, shirtless, shoeless man is mauled for several minutes by a police K-9.

The reason for the stop, according to the uploader, was the cyclist was riding without a light on his bike.

As the video begins, the man on the bike is riding away from the police officer, despite the officer telling him to stop. However, after a 15-20 second slow ride down the road, the man eventually stops. That’s when all hell breaks loose.

As the man gets off the bike, he puts his hands up and faces the officer. As the officer yells at him to get on his knees, it becomes apparent that the man is in a state of mental duress.

If what the uploader says is true, that this stop was for a bicycle light only, what happened next is nothing short of torturous criminal action. Just before siccing the dog on the man, he had apparently caused no harm to anyone and was simply riding his bicycle down the road.

It was the officer’s choice to escalate to the graphic violence in the video below.

Because the man was in a diminished mental state, he was not complying precisely and as quickly as the officer demanded, so he released his dog. For the next several minutes, the dog tore into the man as he screams in agony.

About one minute into the mauling, in between shouts of “Stop Resisting,” the officer tells the dog, “Good boy,” as it tears the man’s flesh from his arm.

The officer continues to yell at the man to stop resisting as if someone can simply lay calmly as a dog tears a hole in them.

Finally, the officer stops the attack, after the scene begins to resemble a horror movie. As other officers arrive, the man lays on the ground, covered in his own blood and bleeding out.

When other officers see how badly injured he is, they had to call in for a helicopter to medivac him to the nearest hospital.

Below is a graphic example of an unnecessary violent escalation. In many departments, using a K9 to assist in an arrest or to physically engage or bite a suspect, there must be a reasonable belief that the suspect is armed with a weapon … capable of producing death or significant physical injury or otherwise poses an imminent threat of death or serious physical injury to the handler or others, or is engaged in active aggression or escaping. None of those factors were present during this stop.

The Free Thought Project contacted the Punta Gorda police department to get their version of this story, but we have yet to hear back.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Protected and served.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Well, it is dangerous to ride a bike without proper lighting -- good thing they stopped him for his own good or he could have been hurt.

Seriously though, there have been a ridiculous number of bicyclists mauled/beaten/murdered by police for this very reason in the past few years.

K9's are excellent for the police. Every officer should have one. They create a form of safety between the perpetrator and the officer.

That was beyond sickening.

You have to sign in to watch this graphic vid, but Police K9 (Belgian Mallinois) snatches dude's face and drags him onto floor during arrest.... freaking horrifying.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That Dog is very well trained. That dog has a very high level of professionalism.

Second only to the Officer himself
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    That was beyond sickening.
    They are all horrible, but this one got me bad. That poor guy was in pure agony. $#@!ing dog was trying to take meat.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war".

This is what happens when a dog abuser siccs an attack dog on an innocent person.

I had a city cop almost run me over, intentionally, for being in the wrong lane(but the safe position because it allows cars behind me to turn right). But this? How much more to the story can there be to justify this? A mauiling for?

Bump -- this is the same cop who "accidentally" shot and killed the woman in the Citizen's Police academy.

You'd think his career would be over now -- but as we know that may not be the case.

Quote Originally Posted by SeanTX View Post
    Bump -- this is the same cop who "accidentally" shot and killed the woman in the Citizen's Police academy.

You'd think his career would be over now -- but as we know that may not be the case.
    This stuff is really hard to take.
    There is no spoon.

I just saw the husband of the woman killed interviewed on NBC Nightly News -- he's still being forgiving -- he said something like " no one should have to pay for a mistake for the rest of their lives -- we all make mistakes."

Cops are lucky that most everybody tries to be so understanding and forgiving of their "mistakes." It means no worries about accountability -- in this case they'll just do what they always do -- wait for it to blow over and be forgotten.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And this is why we should be hunting and properly disposing of these cops. There should be no question on this and no hesitation. Yet here we sit, behind our keyboards, bemoaning the horrors of our police state... remaining otherwise idle.

I am dead serious when I say that IMO Theye are in full-blown experimental mode. I think Theire morbid curiosity has gotten the better of them and they are now utterly fascinated with the question of whether there exists any threshold beyond which the people of America will take up arms and ACT with material non-equivocation. I can imagine the expressions of near-disbelief on Theire kissers as they sit, stunned at the apparent infinitude of forbearance for all crimes great and small against the people of this land.

"Jim... I must be missing something... it COULDN'T have been this easy... It's just not possible.... is it?"

"Dunno Frank... I agree, it's all very suspicious, but we keep cranking up the heat on these $#@!s, and they keep taking it. I'd have shot someone long ago, yet they remain quiescent."

"Don't they have ANY basic common sense left? I mean... could it really be that we've actually managed to train the basic survival instinct out of them?"

"Well, either you believe your own eyes or you don't. I know it's a lot to swallow, but what else can you make of it? A conspiracy by them to drive us mad?"

"Yeah, I suppose you're right, but it sure does give me the heebee-jeebees. To think that we as a species are so bottomlessly corruptible really gets under my skin."

"I hear you, pal. Me too. Hey, at least you're on this side of things an not on theirs. How'd you like to be one of those poor, stupid bastards?"

"The thought makes me shudder."

"Me too. Night Frank. See you tomorrow."

"Night, Jim.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by SeanTX View Post
    I just saw the husband of the woman killed interviewed on NBC Nightly News -- he's still being forgiving -- he said something like " no one should have to pay for a mistake for the rest of their lives -- we all make mistakes."

Cops are lucky that most everybody tries to be so understanding and forgiving of their "mistakes." It means no worries about accountability -- in this case they'll just do what they always do -- wait for it to blow over and be forgotten.
    Dunno what it is to which you are referring, but as a general statement I will say that I would be singing a very different tune. I'd love to see someone start appealing to the $#@!s of BLM to get out there and start reaping the bitter crop.

I remain idle because I yet feel I have something to lose. If someone took my good wife from me, I would no longer have anything to lose and I would no longer care about consequences. That alone would render me a most dangerous adversary and I would be certain to have my pound of flesh, cut from the very core.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Horrific Video Shows Cops Allow K9 to Maul Man for Several Minutes Over Riding Bike With No Light

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/hor...95j73lpkwio.99

Matt Agorist June 12, 2016 10 Comments

Punta Gorda, FL — An officer’s dashcam video uploaded to YouTube this week shows a disturbing scene unfold as a police officer stops a man on a bicycle. An unarmed, shirtless, shoeless man is mauled for several minutes by a police K-9.

The reason for the stop, according to the uploader, was the cyclist was riding without a light on his bike.

As the video begins, the man on the bike is riding away from the police officer, despite the officer telling him to stop. However, after a 15-20 second slow ride down the road, the man eventually stops. That’s when all hell breaks loose.

As the man gets off the bike, he puts his hands up and faces the officer. As the officer yells at him to get on his knees, it becomes apparent that the man is in a state of mental duress.

If what the uploader says is true, that this stop was for a bicycle light only, what happened next is nothing short of torturous criminal action. Just before siccing the dog on the man, he had apparently caused no harm to anyone and was simply riding his bicycle down the road.

It was the officer’s choice to escalate to the graphic violence in the video below.

Because the man was in a diminished mental state, he was not complying precisely and as quickly as the officer demanded, so he released his dog. For the next several minutes, the dog tore into the man as he screams in agony.

About one minute into the mauling, in between shouts of “Stop Resisting,” the officer tells the dog, “Good boy,” as it tears the man’s flesh from his arm.

The officer continues to yell at the man to stop resisting as if someone can simply lay calmly as a dog tears a hole in them.

Finally, the officer stops the attack, after the scene begins to resemble a horror movie. As other officers arrive, the man lays on the ground, covered in his own blood and bleeding out.

When other officers see how badly injured he is, they had to call in for a helicopter to medivac him to the nearest hospital.

Below is a graphic example of an unnecessary violent escalation. In many departments, using a K9 to assist in an arrest or to physically engage or bite a suspect, there must be a reasonable belief that the suspect is armed with a weapon … capable of producing death or significant physical injury or otherwise poses an imminent threat of death or serious physical injury to the handler or others, or is engaged in active aggression or escaping. None of those factors were present during this stop.

The Free Thought Project contacted the Punta Gorda police department to get their version of this story, but we have yet to hear back.
    $#@!. #atalossforwords The Force truly attracts the basest, dumbest, most horrible dregs of society. The fact that this story is nowhere in MSM but HRC's seizures are hyooj nooz(!) is pathetic and depressing. :'(
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

did he ever get a light for that bike?

I thought it was interesting that the officer seemed pleased that he could add other charges, especially the DUI charge. A real feather in his cap. How he could listen to that guy screaming and keep saying "stop resisting" just sickens me.

The question always comes to mind is the officers duty to respond sensibly to the situation or is his goal to comand total authority in any situation regardless of circumstances... I think we already know the answer...

God forbid an officer use common sense...
    "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    did he ever get a light for that bike?

Seriously. The guy could really get hurt riding around in the dark without a light on his bike.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by sam1952 View Post
    I thought it was interesting that the officer seemed pleased that he could add other charges, especially the DUI charge. A real feather in his cap. How he could listen to that guy screaming and keep saying "stop resisting" just sickens me.

The question always comes to mind is the officers duty to respond sensibly to the situation or is his goal to comand total authority in any situation regardless of circumstances... I think we already know the answer...

God forbid an officer use common sense...
    thats how they train new cops. Everyone they contact is out to kill them, so they use their guns and assorted weaponry like most people use a bottle opener.

Is the Officer's dog OK?
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Seriously. The guy could really get hurt riding around in the dark without a light on his bike.
    The cop committed a violent felony to enforce a misdemeanor safety law -- irony all around.

Scars on my legs

The cops in the Netherlands had their dogs take a few bites out of my legs. I think this is their idea of having fun. But this only took some 20 seconds (and the dog didn´t keep biting me), while here it lasts minutes. I can tell you from experience this hurts like hell.
    After this abuse they took me first to a "normal" hospital for medical care, then took me to a psychiatric hospital, because obviously I must be declared insane when the police tortures me. They shot me up with psychiatric drugs that kept me in a zombielike state for several days.
    Of course it was also hilarious to keep me locked up in an isolation cell without giving me something to wear on my legs and ass.

This looks like a video made by the surveillance camera of the police themselves. I´m surprised they released this.

Is this the same Cop that shot the unarmed lady ?

Same Town.

It's the same Force. and the same spirit rules it.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/08/11...-somebody.html
    Last edited by pcosmar; 08-13-2016 at 11:16 AM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom