Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Presidential Candidate Astrologies

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ^lol haha he is taking a beating in the comments (during the discussion) for talking too much $#@! on Hillary
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    ^lol haha he is taking a beating in the comments (during the discussion) for talking too much $#@! on Hillary
    He said she would rape someone to get what she wants.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    He said she would rape someone to get what she wants.
    Well ya, how many people has she had killed?

Stellium in Pisces

Talks about Russian hacking on the news.. "People don't know $#@! right now.. nobody knows. That's what the astrology says."

If you're about to make some big moves, wait till Jan. 8 or later.

2017 Astrology Forecast - The Leo King predicts that in 2017 we will see a huge consolidation of the mainstream media - we will see massive censorship of the internet by corporate interests - there will be a battle between the government (Trump admin I presume) and mainstream media. DON'T BELIEVE THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA (says the Leo King)

Last edited by dannno; 01-05-2017 at 03:24 PM.

Verrryy interesting.. says that people who are getting into all the revolting and protesting right now are not going to be very successful.

Unfortunately he didn't post his weekend astrology forecast on youtube, but on Friday he came out and said that there would be some big event(s) on the world stage Saturday and sure enough we had the Unite the Right/Antifa clash, as well as an attack on the White Helmets in Syria.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Leo King talks about how rioting in the street is going to get people nowhere and just create negativity, it is a waste of time. Don't do it. He told us this in the beginning of the year.

He does Kim Jung Unh's horoscope. He is predicting that October 11 - late November is when some heavy North Korea stuff is going to go down. Kim Jung Unh will either die or transition into a completely new person in mid or late November.

Donald Trump is going through a really tough transit right now that will last until Aug 25, but looks like he is going to pull through.

"Stop freaking out about $#@!ing Trump! If you're letting that guy dictate your life, and what they say on tv, that guy is not in your world everyday, focus on your happiness. Don't get caught up in all that crap. Move on. Move on."

^Great advice for leftists and a few people on this forum
    Last edited by dannno; 09-03-2017 at 01:00 PM.

1776 is the last time Pluto left Capricorn, it is happening again at the end of this year.

Alex Jones may get his wish

1776 is the last time Pluto left Capricorn, it is happening again at the end of this year.
    Hey dannno, you might be confused. Pluto will be in Capricorn until 2023. Saturn moves into Capricorn December 29. Pluto last left Capricorn in 1777. The movers and shakers of that era were born with Pluto in Scorpio and Sagittarius. The Millennials (Pluto in Scorpio born 1983-1995 and Pluto in Sagittarius born 1995-2008) are the next wave of revolutionaries. By the time 2023 rolls around the youngest will be in high school. The excess of the Pluto in Leo generation (born 1937-1958) is almost over.

I like that there hasn't been a total solar eclipse traverse the continental US since 1776. It's like a supercharged new moon, a break from the beam, an opportunity to push the reset button in a way. I haven't listened to the Leo King, I probably will later (thanks for the heads up!) so I'm not sure if he mentioned 28 degrees Leo, how that is the eclipse degree and how that falls on DT's Ascendant. And currently retrograde Mercury will go direct at 28 degrees Leo (in September). Much significance in the sky right now.

ETA that 28 degrees Leo is also the home of fixed star Regulus. THAT is significant, too.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLightShining View Post
    Hey dannno, you might be confused. Pluto will be in Capricorn until 2023. Saturn moves into Capricorn December 29. Pluto last left Capricorn in 1777. The movers and shakers of that era were born with Pluto in Scorpio and Sagittarius. The Millennials (Pluto in Scorpio born 1983-1995 and Pluto in Sagittarius born 1995-2008) are the next wave of revolutionaries. By the time 2023 rolls around the youngest will be in high school. The excess of the Pluto in Leo generation (born 1937-1958) is almost over.

I like that there hasn't been a total solar eclipse traverse the continental US since 1776. It's like a supercharged new moon, a break from the beam, an opportunity to push the reset button in a way. I haven't listened to the Leo King, I probably will later (thanks for the heads up!) so I'm not sure if he mentioned 28 degrees Leo, how that is the eclipse degree and how that falls on DT's Ascendant. And currently retrograde Mercury will go direct at 28 degrees Leo (in September). Much significance in the sky right now.

ETA that 28 degrees Leo is also the home of fixed star Regulus. THAT is significant, too.
    Ya I probably got them mixed up, I doubt The Leo King did..

He has an app with daily overall horoscopes, and weekly sun sign horoscopes for a small subscription fee - but he puts out a lot of free videos on youtube from time to time. He also does full moon and new moon live house music videos on his facebook page, he will spend about 10 minutes talking astrology with some house music in the background, pull some tarot cards then go into about an hour long house mix. He is a pretty good DJ, too. I'm guessing he will be doing something like that for the eclipse as well.

As far as the 28 degrees, I remember him mentioning a lot about 27 degrees in that video but no doubt he will be talking more about the eclipse, he can go on and on and on.
    Last edited by dannno; 08-17-2017 at 05:53 PM.

Ya I probably got them mixed up, I doubt The Leo King did..

He has an app with daily overall horoscopes, and weekly sun sign horoscopes for a small subscription fee - but he puts out a lot of free videos on youtube from time to time. He also does full moon and new moon live house music videos on his facebook page, he will spend about 10 minutes talking astrology with some house music in the background, pull some tarot cards then go into about an hour long house mix. He is a pretty good DJ, too. I'm guessing he will be doing something like that for the eclipse as well.

As far as the 28 degrees, I remember him mentioning a lot about 27 degrees in that video but no doubt he will be talking more about the eclipse, he can go on and on and on.
    Astrology and house music? Now we're talking I will def check him out. If you ever want a reading let me know. I need practice. I'm not certified but I have been dabbling for 25 years, hardcore studying for 5. I like the free app from astromatrix. It has natal and daily/long term transit charts and interpretations.

Leo King talks about how rioting in the street is going to get people nowhere and just create negativity, it is a waste of time. Don't do it. He told us this in the beginning of the year.

He does Kim Jung Unh's horoscope. He is predicting that October 11 - late November is when some heavy North Korea stuff is going to go down. Kim Jung Unh will either die or transition into a completely new person in mid or late November.

Donald Trump is going through a really tough transit right now that will last until Aug 25, but looks like he is going to pull through.

"Stop freaking out about $#@!ing Trump! If you're letting that guy dictate your life, and what they say on tv, that guy is not in your world everyday, focus on your happiness. Don't get caught up in all that crap. Move on. Move on."

^Great advice for leftists and a few people on this forum
    Boom.

1:22:20 -

Predicts fall of the EU in the next 2 years.

Predicts one of the two major parties will "die out" soon, not sure which one (same alignment as when the Whigs died out).
    Last edited by dannno; 01-21-2019 at 01:45 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12