Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Islamic extremist kills 50 at Orlando gay nightclub

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    What is your evidence that only the police shot anybody?
    Did not say only..

Said most.. and perhaps all. Though it is possible that he killed or wounded some before engaging is hours long gun battle with police.

How may rounds expended by police?

How many by the "shooter"..? who actually hit what?

it is the part called "Investigation" as opposed to "story telling".

I don't believe their quickly concocted story,,and believe it should be investigated.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 06-12-2016 at 02:49 PM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    How many people did the police shoot..?

How many hostages were killed by police? How many wounded were hit by police fire?

until proven otherwise,, I am inclined to believe all of them are victims of Police Fire.
    NONE from the guy shooting point blank into a crowded club? OK buddy.

I'm sure some were hit by the police, but this is not on them. This time.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Haven't read this thread, yet. Have heard very little TV. Heard, while listening to Coast to Coast, last night and it was some witness saying a couple of people shot. Hmm. I'll have to sign up to hear their archives so I can hear what was said, again.

Just popped into say I have a default setting on things like this. Most people's default setting is to believe whatever the news tells them. Mine is prove to me it's true. As usual, this one ticks all the boxes: Legally obtained weapons by an insane perp; LGBTQ as victims; must have gun control; LGBTQ people on news talking about love (aren't they just so great!); haters gonna get guns (just heard that).

THIS IS BULLSH/T!

Some gay on TV right now talking about legislation (North Carolina!!!) that makes it okay to HATE LGBTQ people. LGBTQ community "traumatized" by by so much hate, hate, hate. Talking about right wingers, Planned Parenthood, poverty and other leftie talking points and reminding us we need more immigration and Muslims good. When people have just been through a horrible crime, they always talk about legislation, immigration and love, right? It's FAKE.

Anyone buying this?

One guy shoots over 100 people and nobody jumped him? Yeah, right.

I say a bunch of Obot ***** just got new identities, a deposit to some bank account and free relocation to their gay mecca of choice. Just like Charb from Charlie Hebdo.

It's been non stop mass shootings with Obama in office. Bloomberg said he was spending 50 million to fight gun rights. I believe he was involved in the Sandy Hook hoax.

Anyone here ever taken the time to go through material from other mass shootings? I mean the videos, witness interviews and the like? It takes a ton of time. Very few will ever do it.

This was the fourth mass shooting (defined as at least four victims) in Orlando THIS YEAR.

Help me to better understand the nature of this statistic, Zip. You lost me here, man. Is there a particular argument that you want to make that may be derived from some other adverse consequences or something? A lot of times people do tend to misunderstand the very nature of statistics whenever particular statistics are offered or inserted into the terms of controversy. I don't want to misunderstand the nature of this one that you mention here. So, yeah. Help me out. Why did you insert this statistic? What argument are you offering here by mentioning that? Or what it just a random thought? Thanks.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 06-12-2016 at 03:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jonhowe View Post
    NONE from the guy shooting point blank into a crowded club? OK buddy.

I'm sure some were hit by the police, but this is not on them. This time.
    Yes it is..

I have no idea of the real story.. but it is clearly not the one being presented.

The guy was no Radical or extremest as is being pushed.
    He had ties to Law Enforcement.

I have no idea what he thought he was doing there,, I suspect he was manipulated into such.

There is nothing clear here. Except one thing. Police response was to shoot into a building full of innocent victims.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

What is your evidence that only the police shot anybody? Is that "just what police do"- walk into a bar and start shooting everybody? If the guy with the guns was just hanging out at the bar, why did they wait three hours before going in themselves?
    Yeah, if they storm the place, that is exactly what they do.

If you are unsure of who the hostile is, all people inside are now hostile.

That ensures officer safety.

"Drop 'em all and let God sort 'em out".

Did not say only..

Said most.. and perhaps all. Though it is possible that he killed or wounded some before engaging is hours long gun battle with police.

How may rounds expended by police?

How many by the "shooter"..? who actually hit what?

it is the part called "Investigation" as opposed to "story telling".

I don't believe their quickly concocted story,,and believe it should be investigated.
    Mm. Okay.

until proven otherwise,, I am inclined to believe all of them are victims of Police Fire.
    I concede that some may have been "collateral damage" by cops during the shootout but there were a lot already shot and injured or killed before that started at 5:00 am (the shooter went in at 2:00 am).

Brian Williams just said this was one of the few "safe places" for gays in Orlando.

I also heard Geraldo questioning FBI guy who said the perp had been under investigation for terrorist whatever and a link to an American suicide bomber. Gerlado asked how he was able to legally obtian the the guns, then, and FBI guy said, "Because the investigation was over".

Not buying it. It's another staged drama to advance leftist political agendas.

How many people did the police shoot..?

How many hostages were killed by police? How many wounded were hit by police fire?

Yes it is..

I have no idea of the real story.. but it is clearly not the one being presented.

The guy was no Radical or extremest as is being pushed.

I have no idea what he thought he was doing there,, I suspect he was manipulated into such.

There is nothing clear here. Except one thing. Police response was to shoot into a building full of innocent victims.
    Source? There was a 3 hour standoff by all accounts. Witnesses report seeing many bodies and losing friends in the initial shooting, well before police arrived or were called. You saying that the police most likely killed everyone flies in the face of all the evidence. Speculating they may have caught some in the crossfire is reasonable, but that's not what you're doing.

It's one thing to say the story is being manipulated or made up, it's another to then just make up your own story in response which fits with none of the witness reports

Mm. Okay.

I concede that some may have been "collateral damage" by cops during the shootout but there were a lot already shot and injured or killed before that started at 5:00 am (the shooter went in at 2:00 am).
    On LE's Thread you posted this, Zip:

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/ne...ghtclub/nrfJF/

“Everybody dropped to the floor. We were trying to look for an exit. But the main exit was right next to the entrance where the shooter was shooting,’’ he said.

“In a moment of desperation we were all crawling on the floor trying to find a place to exit. I looked to my right and I could see people going through some curtains. We were digging through the curtains and found a door.’’

But he said the door was blocked by a man. He wasn’t sure if it was a club security person or an accomplice to the gunmen.

“Fifty people were trying to jump over each other trying to exit the place. There was a guy holding the door and not letting us exit. He’s like ‘Stay inside, stay inside.’
    As he is saying that, the shooter keeps getting closer and closer and the sound of the bullets is getting closer. Everyone starts to panic. People are getting trampled. Let us out, let us out!’’’

Gonzalez’ first thought was that it was a hate crime. “This guy is trying to prevent us from leaving. Maybe they’re working together,’’ he said.

Gonzalez said he feel lucky because he hung out on the left side of the club, while the gunman concentrated fire on the right side.

“When you enter the club, there’s a right wing and a left wing. The shooter entered and went straight to the right. He never came to the left (side), which is the hiphop room where the majority of my friends were. Everybody in the right (wing) room got injured.’’
    Who was the dude holding the door shut? Very interesting.....
    There is no spoon.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So the question is....why was this man allowed to kill and wound over 100 without no one exercising their right to self-defense? Nobody was armed at this gay club?

Quote Originally Posted by qh4dotcom View Post
    So the question is....why was this man allowed to kill and wound over 100 without no one exercising their right to self-defense? Nobody was armed at this gay club?
    Gun free zone- you know, for safety.
    There is no spoon.

Yes it is..

His "ties to law enforcement" consists of working as a private security guard.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-...htmlstory.html

He worked as a private security guard, the official said, and was a U.S. citizen, though his parents were born overseas.

Yup...posted the FL CCW law back on page on IIRC.

No CCW in any place that serves alcohol.

NYT pick comment: “Leaders, please lead. Nothing happened after Newtown, please, please, please get gun control laws in place. My heart breaks for these people and their loved ones. As a mom, I feel terrified to raise a child in a society where this can happen. We repealed Prohibition. Revise the 2nd Amendment, please. People’s lives are at stake. People are dying every day. This is insane. Please, please lead us into a better place.”
    https://memoryholeblog.com/2016/06/1...in-us-history/

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post

Not buying it. It's another staged drama to advance leftist political agendas.
    The only good news is that more and more regular people are waking up. I was just on youtube reading the comments sections, and even on "mainstream" channels like ABC, AP, etc, you can see in the comments that lots of people are not buying it, and are openly expressing that.

This one, in particular, promotes 3 of their big agendas. Fear of Radical Islam, LGBT, and of course the biggest one, the anti-2A agenda. A 3-for-one, how very convenient.
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

It wasn't exactly a Southern Christian Bible meeting.

Mm. Okay.

No,, the shootout started immediately. The guy shot a cop first.

SWAT didn't get into it.. but police were.

add to that ,,this guy was a government tool already. He was employed in armed Law enforcement.

and that is interesting.

How many innocent victims are acceptable..?
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jonhowe View Post
    Source? There was a 3 hour standoff by all accounts. Witnesses report seeing many bodies and losing friends in the initial shooting, well before police arrived or were called. You saying that the police most likely killed everyone flies in the face of all the evidence. Speculating they may have caught some in the crossfire is reasonable, but that's not what you're doing.

It's one thing to say the story is being manipulated or made up, it's another to then just make up your own story in response which fits with none of the witness reports
    Actually, shots were fired outside of the club first. An off duty cop acting as a security guard and two on-duty officers fired at the shooter chasing him into the club.

It then took SWAT over three hours to get their $#@! together before they entered. Heroes, every last one of them.
    Last edited by phill4paul; 06-12-2016 at 03:17 PM.

“Leaders, please lead. Nothing happened after Newtown, please, please, please get gun control laws in place. My heart breaks for these people and their loved ones. As a mom, I feel terrified to raise a child in a society where this can happen...

https://memoryholeblog.com/2016/06/1...in-us-history/
    Well. We already have gun control laws in place. Besides. Nobody is entitled to have their feelings addressed. Sorry, lady.

His "ties to law enforcement" consists of working as a private security guard.
    Government Contractor.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    Well Florida just went Trump. I guarantee it.
    more than FL I suspect. One thing Trump said just rang in my head when I heard this. "The wall is going up." or forget it.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    more than FL I suspect. One thing Trump said just rang in my head when I heard this. "The wall is going up." or forget it.
    Um, you do realize that this guy was a natural born citizen, and his parents did not get here via Mexico. Right?

Right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

lol

Some dude from CAIR (a Muslim Brotherhood operation) going on about homophobia and transphobia. Gotta work the Muslims are loving and tolerant angle in to protect the bring in more Muslim immigrants agenda.

So, what's accomplished with this staged drama?

Repeal any and all HB2 type legislation and let cross dressers in the locker and bathrooms already!

Gun owners are haters. Repeal the 2nd amendment.

Only police and military should have weapons (a message oft repeated by the Sandy Hookers).

Bigger police state because ISIS!

Muslims are tolerant and love the LGBTQ community. This was an aberration.

Anyone buying this?

One guy shoots over 100 people and nobody jumped him? Yeah, right.
    You know, I questioned that a bit too. I'm trying my best not to stereotype here. But this was a club frequented by young gay people. They probably were not aggressive by nature and at that age have been indoctrinated to believe they should hide and wait for the cops to come save them. It was a textbook soft target.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    Well. We already have gun control laws in place. Besides. Nobody is entitled to have their feelings addressed. Sorry, lady.
    My take is the NYT bestest post, quoted there at the Memory Hole, is a paid poster. There's a zillion of them shilling for gun control and sometimes they even threaten to and do sue people who expose these frauds. James Tracy, the blog owner, a case in point. Fired for exposing Sandy Hookers.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Islamic US citizen or immigrant?

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    You know, I questioned that a bit too. I'm trying my best not to stereotype here. But this was a club frequented by young gay people. They probably were not aggressive by nature and at that age have been indoctrinated to believe they should hide and wait for the cops to come save them.
    You do know that not all gay men are effeminate and some have even served combat tours in, well, every war America has been in?

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    You know, I questioned that a bit too. I'm trying my best not to stereotype here. But this was a club frequented by young gay people. They probably were not aggressive by nature and at that age have been indoctrinated to believe they should hide and wait for the cops to come save them.
    Everyone has a survival instinct and their are lots of gay men who buffed out he-men types.

But he was born in the USA. New York.
    Nobody remembers where they are born..
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast