Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Islamic extremist kills 50 at Orlando gay nightclub

There's a federal statute about after a crime has been committed (called "misprision" or something like that) but I don't know about prior to one possibly being committed (thought crime). The statute makes anyone who knows about about the commission of a crime (felony, maybe) and doesn't report it, a target for prosecution.

It's only because government cannot be trusted that I see this as dangerous. I would hope that anyone knowing of a real crime where anyone is going to be harmed would try to prevent it.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    What do you suggest? Killing her and her family--even though they were divorced--as a way to deter other terrorists from committing acts of terror as Molyneux and Trump suggest?
    That's not what I have heard anybody suggest...

The suggestion is that there may be some complicity, it would go through the courts, a Judge and jury would decide if they were guilty and if so they would get a sentence. It might not even be a life sentence.

I mean, think about it, a guy drives another guy to a store and the second guy shoots somebody. The first guy can be charged with murder even though he didn't fire the gun - he might not have even known anything like that was going to happen, but he can still be prosecuted. In most cases he will get a reduced sentence compared to the actual killer, IF the jury decides to convict him based on the evidence. I would see this along similar lines.

Are you sure killing ex wives is a deterrent?
    Who said the word "kill"?

What it should do is hold people who know that somebody is going to commit a grievous act responsible to report it in order to stop them from going through with it. How many more bank robberies and store robberies would there be if the get-away driver wasn't prosecuted? You would have a lot more people willing to be get-away drivers.

Have you reported everyone you ever heard threaten to kill someone in your whole life?
    Yes, but it couldn't be proven in a court of law and there is no proof that I thought they would actually carry it out. This is why there are juries, they get to decide if the person had the responsibility to report it.
    Last edited by dannno; 06-15-2016 at 04:30 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    I think I'd only resort to talking to the goons if I saw someone with weapons in hand and intention to kill...
    If someone knows a person has weapons, knows their intention to kill people and has strong reason to believe they are serious, should they have any responsibility if the murders occur?
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    She could have stopped over 50 people from being murdered and she didn't. You don't think there should be any repercussions for that?
    This argument is absolutely insane.

The only 'proof' of this assertion comes from government agents and "Teh-Newz".

No sane person is ever going to volunteer that they hold culpability for the acts of another and anybody who advocates for government to have the power to assign that culpability is an enemy of freedom and liberty not to mention justice.

Don't buy into this BS because of some slick talkin' snake-oil salesman...........

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Who said the word "kill"?
    Did Trump not use the word? Did Moluneux not use the word?

Do you realize you're advocating thought police?

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post

Well then it wouldn't hold up in court, would it? So there's no problem?

No sane person is ever going to volunteer that they hold culpability for the acts of another and anybody who advocates for government to have the power to assign that culpability is an enemy of freedom and liberty not to mention justice.

Don't buy into this BS because of some slick talkin' snake-oil salesman...........
    This is a difficult issue, but ultimately if somebody gets mad, grabs a gun or some bombs and walks out of the house saying, "I'm going to go to ____ and blow it up and kill everybody" and there are witnesses, and the witnesses have an opportunity to stop it from happening and they don't - you don't think they have any culpability? I'm not giving any indication on what the punishment should be or whether they should be charged with murder, I'm just saying that if there is enough proof that they could have stopped it they may be able to be liable for something.

What are your thoughts on the get-away driver being charged with murder in a bank robbery?

Did Trump not use the word? Did Moluneux not use the word?

No, actually Molyneux did an entire presentation about how Donald Trump did not use, nor mean, that word. Clearly you still haven't watched it.

Do you realize you're advocating thought police?

This isn't thought police stuff - just because somebody overheard something doesn't make them liable - they would have to have a very good expectation that it would be carried out, they would have to have a good opportunity to stop it from happening and all of this would have to be proven in court beyond a reasonable doubt.

No sane person is ever going to volunteer that they hold culpability for the acts of another
    and anybody who advocates for government to have the power to assign that culpability is an enemy of freedom and liberty not to mention justice.

Which makes this story all the more suspect.

The sister of the Orlando shooter bought his house for $10 a couple months before the attack.

On that evidence alone, you couldn't convict.

But let's say he went up to his sister and was like, "Hey, I'm going to commit a terrorist attack in the name of ISIS in the next couple of months. I won't be around anymore so I am going to sell you my house for $10 before I go kill a few dozen people."

Let's say you could prove in court that she knew two months before hand that he was planning on committing this attack, had good reason to believe he had the ability to do it and was actually going to commit it - and on top of that she benefits from it by getting a house for $10.

No culpability?

Can you guys please go to this video that's trending right now and vote it down (if you don't like it) and educate these anti-RKBA people in the comments section? They are doing exactly what they've been manipulated to do: cry out for "gun control" based on emotion and fear and misguided ideas.

Thanks!!!
    Last edited by lilymc; 06-15-2016 at 05:24 PM.
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

Well then it wouldn't hold up in court, would it? So there's no problem?
    The problem is 95% of people charged never see a jury so you're advocating for government to be able imprison anybody they choose willy-nilly and that's a gigantic problem. In fact it's so much of a problem already that I personally have no problem with publically eviscerating every prosecuting attorney in the country for what they've already done.

What are your thoughts on the get-away driver being charged with murder in a bank robbery?
    I do not support charges that punish for the crimes of another, not now not ever.

The sister of the Orlando shooter bought his house for $10 a couple months before the attack.

But let's say he went up to his sister and was like, "Hey, I'm going to commit a terrorist attack in the name of ISIS in the next couple of months. I won't be around anymore so I am going to sell you my house for $10 before I go kill a few dozen people."

Let's say you could prove in court that she knew two months before hand that he was planning on committing this attack, had good reason to believe he had the ability to do it and was actually going to commit it - and on top of that she benefits from it by getting a house for $10.

No culpability?
    You believe everything everybody says to you danno? 99.9% of what comes out of people's mouths are prevarications. If you called the cops every time someone said something that sounded the slightest bit off, we'd soon be completely swallowed up by The Thought Police.

Welcome to Minority Report.
    There is no spoon.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.

No culpability?
    Did he really sell his house to his sister for 10.00?

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    Did he really sell his house to his sister for 10.00?
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...-plans-may-be-

Quote Originally Posted by lilymc View Post
    Can you guys please go to this video that's trending right now and vote it down (if you don't like it) and educate these anti-RKBA people in the comments section? They are doing exactly what they've been manipulated to do: cry out for "gun control" based on emotion and fear and misguided ideas.

Thanks!!!
    That hotel room minibar should have been locked.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Thanks!!!
    Ok, I posted. Don't know if it will last or if it will be deleted...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Of course none of these stories are jiving. The wife says she drove him to the club so he could visit it before the attack and yet regulars at the club say he came there often. Which was it??

I believe about 10% of what the media tells me the problem is trying to figure out WHICH 10%...
    Last edited by ChristianAnarchist; 06-15-2016 at 06:59 PM.
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    Of course none of these stories are jiving. The wife says she drove him to the club so he could visit it before the attack and yet regulars at the club say he came there often. Which was it??

I believe about 10% of what the media tells me the problem is trying to figure out WHICH 10%...
    That's the only thing I really know for sure.

Thanks!!!
    Downvoted and left this comment:

How much does Zionist Michael Bloomberg have to pay you $#@!ty actors (and that WAS a terrible performance) to engage in your attempted undermining of the Bill of Rights? Not much, probably, as a whore with an agenda can be bought for a pretty reasonable price, I'm sure. He did say he was pouring fifty million into disparate groups to advance his anti American agenda of gun control. Not just "assault" weapons, but an eventual repeal of the 2nd amendment. Oh, and the Repeal the Second Amendment group (twitter, facebook, etc) is also funded by Bloomberg, among a few others.

Good of you to bring up the Sandy Hook hoax where little "Noah Pozner" (fake name) died and then was killed again (poor Noah!) in the Pakistan school shooting two years later. And then there was David Wheeler who played both a grieving father AND an FBI SWAT team member in that drama. While there have been frenzied attempts to debunk that discovered fact by putting forth someone who barely resembles Wheeler as being the real SWAT guy, anyone can see for themselves, right in the videos and stills, easily found through a search engine. Then we have Jenny and Matt Hubbard, alleged parents of another alleged victim who, like all of the other scammers immediately put up pages asking for money (because everybody begs for money when a loved one is murdered, especially the affluent like the Sandy Hook fraudsters) . In their case, as an extra nudge and way to tug at people's hearts, they claimed they would build an animal sanctuary and recuse center. Three and a half years later and guess what?! No sanctuary because SCAM. I could go on but there isn't enough room.

So, you're afraid of me? I've never owned a gun and only shot one while a kid at camp. I don't feel inclined to own one but am 100% committed to the Bill of Rights (ALL of it) and nobody is even paying me. I will fight you liars every chance I get, though, and I am NOT afraid of YOU and there are millions more like me. You will NEVER win, no matter how many scams, no matter how many $#@!ty actors, no matter how many Michael Bloombergs and millions of dollars.

Meanwhile, those who kill the most - the military and cops - you want armed to the teeth so they can keep right on killing, invading, oppressing and terrorizing because the truth is you don't care about killing you just want to be on the side of the tyrants. Well, the only thing standing between people like you and people like me is what our founders made sure to enshrine in that Bill of Rights. Doesn't that just keep you up at night? I hope so.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The most revealing company name on the list was G4S Wackenhut Pakistan. G4S is a British-based behemoth in the industry with a troubling human rights record. Its presence in countless countries is ubiquitous and it remains the world’s largest security firm on revenues, operating in 125 nations and employing over 650,000 people. Countless men in G4S uniforms are employed across the country.

In Islamabad the G4S manager, retired from the air force, is Muhammad Alamgir Khan. “I wasn’t really working before [in the army],” he said, “but now I’m working for G4S. Army is a way of life.”

http://antonyloewenstein.com/2012/04...ting-pakistan/

Interesting old article talking about G4S, where the shooter worked, and Pakistan, who his dad has been posting about on Facebook.

People should be looking very closely at G4S.

People talk about some sort of Sandy Hook, didn't happen, type scenario - who is in the middle of this - G4S. Did the shooter use G4S guns?

In a statement on Sunday evening, the North American CEO of G4S emphasized that Mateen “was not on duty” when he attacked the Pulse nightclub in Orlando.

(Or, he was) Someone asked the question. "So, G4S, was he working at the time?" "Nope, just clocked out". He was in the movie "The Big Fix" (interesting title within this context) where he was praising how disasters mean work and money and money is good. Shootings in clubs mean more security hired, more money for G4S. We know already that that's how the shooter thought. The shooter is getting the hero award in the boardrooms of the big security firms, and G4S is the biggest.

Just wanted to quickly note, if nobody else has yet, the new terminology they are rolling out since this newest incident; the new talking point is no only "assault weapons", but WEAPONS OF WAR.

Also they are really pushing the emotional appeal that if they do not take real action on "common sense" gun regulation, then this these types of incidents are going to keep occurring.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    And that's assuming anyone was shot and this isn't just a psy op drama. In the people were really shot theory, the killer could have been mind controlled. I don't think anyone was shot, though and the killer could be some guy living in Afghanistan, long dead, or some Jew in Tel Aviv. Dunno.

I heard some whiny guy on TV, in the other room, and went to see. He was recounting the horror and fake crying (no tears, but pulling a face and whimpering), just like all of the other fake drama witnesses.

He worked for G4S. One of the things that G4S does is mercenary work. In places like Afghanistan and Pakistan. That AR-15 - was that a G4S weapon? Isn't it the US Government who is giving G4S money to essentially be terrorists in the middle east? This seems to me to be something that should be pushed to the forefront of the discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Weston White View Post
    Also they are really pushing the emotional appeal that if they do not take real action on "common sense" gun regulation, then this these types of incidents are going to keep occurring.
    They will do so regardless. There is no such thing as "common sense" gun regulation.

Regulation is prohibition.

and these events will keep occurring until one of two thing happen.

Guns are outlawed and collected to the point that TPTB no longer feel threatened.

Or men get off their asses and take the country back.

I am a Prohibited Person. (something that should not exist,, and yet I speak)

I am waiting on ya'all.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Weston White View Post
    Just wanted to quickly note, if nobody else has yet, the new terminology they are rolling out since this newest incident; the new talking point is no only "assault weapons", but WEAPONS OF WAR.

IOW, until we get extreme gun control, we're going to keep on orchestrating these dramas (real killings of not). Too bad our side doesn't have the means to pull a reverse fake drama where terrorists invade a public place and well armed citizens take them all out.

Whenever they talk about weapons of war - though I didn't catch that that's their new phrase - I come right back at them (forums, chat sites, YT, etc) with the biggest killers are military and police so they best get busy disarming them.

Quote Originally Posted by parocks View Post
    The most revealing company name on the list was G4S Wackenhut Pakistan. G4S is a British-based behemoth in the industry with a troubling human rights record. Its presence in countless countries is ubiquitous and it remains the world’s largest security firm on revenues, operating in 125 nations and employing over 650,000 people. Countless men in G4S uniforms are employed across the country.

In Islamabad the G4S manager, retired from the air force, is Muhammad Alamgir Khan. “I wasn’t really working before [in the army],” he said, “but now I’m working for G4S. Army is a way of life.”

http://antonyloewenstein.com/2012/04...ting-pakistan/

Interesting old article talking about G4S, where the shooter worked, and Pakistan, who his dad has been posting about on Facebook.

People should be looking very closely at G4S.

People talk about some sort of Sandy Hook, didn't happen, type scenario - who is in the middle of this - G4S. Did the shooter use G4S guns?

In a statement on Sunday evening, the North American CEO of G4S emphasized that Mateen “was not on duty” when he attacked the Pulse nightclub in Orlando.

(Or, he was) Someone asked the question. "So, G4S, was he working at the time?" "Nope, just clocked out". He was in the movie "The Big Fix" (interesting title within this context) where he was praising how disasters mean work and money and money is good. Shootings in clubs mean more security hired, more money for G4S. We know already that that's how the shooter thought. The shooter is getting the hero award in the boardrooms of the big security firms, and G4S is the biggest.
    But, parocks, it could just easily be this:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6240094

Also in the UK and note that they say they work with security contractors. As you point out, G4S will benefit from increased security contracts but they would in a staged drama, that people thought was real, too.

ETA: OMG, I just looked at that page again and it says right there they work with G4S!
    Last edited by susano; 06-15-2016 at 10:27 PM.

A writer at NBC analyzes this changing story:

Commentary: The Intersection of Sexuality, Self Hatred & Terror

by Jason Page

Omar Mateen in this undated photo from his Myspace page. MySpace via AFP - Getty Images
    "Was Omar Mateen gay?"
    The answer to the above question will never be known. But the question being asked is one that again paints the media in a negative light as far as this writer is concerned. Because to ask the question is to show a lack of understanding of sexual discovery and the difficulties that come with it for so many boys, girls, men and women across this country and around the world.
    As a teenager, I was what many would consider a typical guy. I dated the captain of the cheerleading team and plenty of other girls throughout my high school years. After high school, I started to experiment with other men Still, I was engaged at 20 (to a woman.) That relationship would eventually end when my fiancé realized who I was before I had even realized it. Even after coming out privately to my family in 2000 and having many relationships of the lengthy and not so lengthy variety, I would have one more relationship with a female in 2009. I was honest with this woman about my sexual orientation, but I decided to give heterosexuality one more shot. That relationship would end after just a few months. The point of this isn't to catalogue my sexual escapades of the past 20 years, it's to make the point that sexuality has many shades of gray.
    http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-o...mateen-n593226

Related

Extremist terrorist suspect's ex-boyfriend: 'It didn’t surprise me at all'

http://www.westernjournalism.com/oma...ty-contractor/

G4S receives, according to one report, $234 million in security contracts from DHS, but not without major controversy. According to Paul Sperry of Counter Jihad, “Judicial Watch revealed G4S has been quietly moving and releasing van loads of illegal aliens away from the border to interior American cities.”

Sperry writes G4S works with other federal agencies, as well, “including the departments of State, Interior, Labor, Justice and Energy, and the IRS and Drug Enforcement Administration. The security firm also partners with the U.S. Army, U.S. Air Force and NASA.”
    Last edited by parocks; 06-15-2016 at 10:56 PM.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.

G4S receives, according to one report, $234 million in security contracts from DHS, but not without major controversy. According to Paul Sperry of Counter Jihad, “Judicial Watch revealed G4S has been quietly moving and releasing van loads of illegal aliens away from the border to interior American cities.”

Sperry writes G4S works with other federal agencies, as well, “including the departments of State, Interior, Labor, Justice and Energy, and the IRS and Drug Enforcement Administration. The security firm also partners with the U.S. Army, U.S. Air Force and NASA.”
    OK
    So how many people were shot by police?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

By hook or by crook they're bringing in as many immigrants as they can. When they encounter resistance, they sneak 'em in.

I wonder if anyone has caught this bringing them in vans on video.

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast