Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How The Fed Prevents a 'Dollar Collapse'

How The Fed Prevents a 'Dollar Collapse'

Many scream DOLLAR COLLAPSE

The Fed manages the dollar so that it won't

Here is how

https://smaulgld.com/will-fed-sacrifice-dollar-markets/

Subscribe to Smaulgld.com

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smaulgld View Post
    Many scream DOLLAR COLLAPSE

The Fed manages the dollar so that it won't

Here is how

https://smaulgld.com/will-fed-sacrifice-dollar-markets/

Over riding the Elliott Wave?

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    Over riding the Elliott Wave?
    I don't know enough about and as such don't place much stock in the Elliot Wave theories to have an opinion

I don't know enough about and as such don't place much stock in the Elliot Wave theories to have an opinion
    OK.

FYI.....

http://www.elliottwave.com/Free-Repo...Wave-Principle

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    Thanks
    will look into it.
    What did you think of the analysis in the podcast?

Thanks
    will look into it.
    What did you think of the analysis in the podcast?
    My understanding is that the Wave principle also applies to commodities.

Unfortunately, I have no sound capability on this old 2nd hand computer, that I love.

I agree that ultimately the Fed will try to save the dollar, since they're basically out of business if that happens. But I think you are VASTLY underestimating the amount of pain that is going to be required to save the dollar. Banks will have to fail, the US will have to at least partially default on it's debt, and the economy will lapse into a depression. That's the unavoidable consequences of borrowing 20 trillion dollars (10T over the last 8 years), printing 3.5 trillion and keeping rates at 0% for 8 years. Like I said, I think in the end the Fed will act to save the dollar but not before the dollar loses a lot of it's value. They can't tweak and adjust their way out of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    I agree that ultimately the Fed will try to save the dollar, since they're basically out of business if that happens. But I think you are VASTLY underestimating the amount of pain that is going to be required to save the dollar. Banks will have to fail, the US will have to at least partially default on it's debt, and the economy will lapse into a depression. That's the unavoidable consequences of borrowing 20 trillion dollars (10T over the last 8 years), printing 3.5 trillion and keeping rates at 0% for 8 years. Like I said, I think in the end the Fed will act to save the dollar but not before the dollar loses a lot of it's value. They can't tweak and adjust their way out of this.
    Agree 100% they are in a corner -the only point of that podcast was if the fed has the choice of shooting itself in the foot- killing the market- or itself in the head (the dollar) it will chose the former- it won't be pretty but the dollar has to come first and you are correct open mouth operations only work to a point.
    We are far worse off than 1979 and the Fed had to raise rates to 20% to save the dollar-today the fed would have to do much more.
    Its way some believe only a reset can actually fix things

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The trick to save dollar: To hit Euro because it's a competitive currency of the dollar. That's why we saw there have been so many terror attacks in European recently. The latest one is the U.K. withdrawing from the E.U..

Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    We've seen a whole lot of evidence that the Fed and the IMF want to use this to switch us all over to a new world currency--which they will be happy to provide, of course.

I think it's safe to say that if they ever get in a position where they think they can pull that off, the dollar will crash the next day.

Quote Originally Posted by katsung47 View Post
    The trick to save dollar: To hit Euro because it's a competitive currency of the dollar. That's why we saw there have been so many terror attacks in European recently. The latest one is the U.K. withdrawing from the E.U..
    The UK divorcing itself from the EU is a terror attack by a set of banks that want more universal currency, not less?

And here I thought it was more of the same power struggle that has been the main characteristic of relations between Germany and Britain since Bismarck.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 06-18-2016 at 11:16 AM.

The Fed, Treaury and US Govt protect their entities and entities in their interest first and foremost as in the case of Comex
    https://smaulgld.com/why-comex-wont-default/

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    We've seen a whole lot of evidence that the Fed and the IMF want to use this to switch us all over to a new world currency--which they will be happy to provide, of course.

I think it's safe to say that if they ever get in a position where they think they can pull that off, the dollar will crash the next day.
    If the dollar crashes hard I think there's a good chance that people are not going to want any type of fiat currency, especially a newly formed one. They're going to want a hard currency like silver or gold. Governments on the other hand love fiat money so you may be right and they may try to force it down our throats. But history has shown that governments are usually unsuccessful at forcing citizens to use fiat money when they don't want it.

Agreed. I think we have done a lot more good, and set back a lot more plans, over the last eight years than we will ever know.

No wonder they all--including Trump--want to jack with the internet.

"Prevents" I think is inaccurate. "Cause" a dollar collapse I think is more accurate. All they can do is delay, but in the long run, they will be the cause of a dollar collapse.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    "Prevents" I think is inaccurate. "Cause" a dollar collapse I think is more accurate. All they can do is delay, but in the long run, they will be the cause of a dollar collapse.
    The bankers and their PTB masters simply want it to occur on their chosen timeline, which is a generally a religious timeline.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    The bankers and their PTB masters simply want it to occur on their chosen timeline, which is a generally a religious timeline.
    Money, it seems, is the most powerful religion on the planet.
    1776 > 1984

Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Like that Shemitah thing which never happened?

It's not over. Vatican Jubilee runs till Nov 20. Which reminds me, I need to check when and where this year's Legatus pilgrimages and summit is. Oct 21-24 Mexico City pilgrimage and Jan 26-28 Naples FL summit. That pretty much guarantees Mexico will start experiencing some debt 'problems' soon...

Don't you have some fake photoshopped "evidence" to post on some other thread instead?
    Last edited by devil21; 06-20-2016 at 04:27 PM.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

What he meant was that the economy will collapse when Jubilee gets her own movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

It's not over. Vatican Jubilee runs till Nov 20. Which reminds me, I need to check when and where this year's Legatus pilgrimages and summit is. Oct 21-24 Mexico City pilgrimage and Jan 26-28 Naples FL summit. That pretty much guarantees Mexico will start experiencing some debt 'problems' soon...
    Let's test your theory. What happened after their meetings last year? Do you have a list of say their last five years of meetings and the economic crises which ensued?

2010- Oberamagau, Bavaria in Germany
    2011- London
    2012- Ireland and Rome
    2013- Guadalupe Mexico
    2014- Israel- Holy Lands
    2015- Rome, Florence, and Venice

Let's test your theory. What happened after their meetings last year? Do you have a list of say their last five years of meetings and the economic crises which ensued?

2010- Oberamagau, Bavaria in Germany
    2011- London
    2012- Ireland and Rome
    2013- Guadalupe Mexico
    2014- Israel- Holy Lands
    2015- Rome, Florence, and Venice
    2015 was the Footsteps of Apostle Paul through GREECE. Nope, no issues there! So since you didn't even get last year's main pilgrimage correct I won't bother to check your others, much less debate them.
    Last edited by devil21; 06-21-2016 at 01:40 AM.

I searched for Legatus Pilgrimage by the years and those are what I came up with. Do you have a list? "Legatus Pilgrimage Greece" does not come up with anything. Yes, I could use some help on this. You presented the theory of a connection- curious that you are not willing to present any evidence to support it (other than that Reinhardt was "right" once when the Great Recession hit).

2009- the Holy Lands http://legatus.org/pilgrimage-brings-the-bible-to-life/
    2010- Oberammagau Germany http://legatus.org/a-passionate-pilgrimage/
    2011- London and Rome http://legatus.org/holy-days-in-engl...-eternal-city/
    2012- Ireland and Rome http://legatus.org/from-ireland-all-paths-lead-to-rome/
    2013- Mexico http://legatus.org/legates-guadalupe-pilgrimage/
    2014: http://legatus.org/tag/pilgrimage/
    2015- http://legatus.org/event/our-lady-of...pe-pilgrimage/

I did have a couple in the wrong years. Corrected list with links. Unless they run multiple pilgrimages each year.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 06-21-2016 at 12:53 PM.

Cuz nothing gets scrubbed and/or changed on the net ever.

Yes! Maybe delays is the best choice of words

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes! Maybe delays is the best choice of words
    Im not entirely sure, but its semantics at this point. Without the Fed and money interference, we had a very stable money system. Introduce the Fed and it becomes inevitable that the dollar will crash. Its never immediate as that is when the theft of value occurs.
    1776 > 1984

Im not entirely sure, but its semantics at this point. Without the Fed and money interference, we had a very stable money system. Introduce the Fed and it becomes inevitable that the dollar will crash. Its never immediate as that is when the theft of value occurs.
    ANY currency issued by a government or central bank won't last as it is imposed rather than chosen AND governments and CBs self deal/cheat underlying the value of their currencies even if supposedly backed by gold or something else of value

Actually, the theft of value has been continual. Think of the twenty dollar bill that has been in a mattress since 1971. What would it buy then? What will it buy now?

The FRN has been doing a slow motion collapse since it was implemented. It has lost 95% of its value to date, robbing people of savings and income (since no wage earner gets a daily raise) all along the way. That's what it was created for.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 06-22-2016 at 08:51 AM.

Actually, the theft of value has been continual. Think of the twenty dollar bill that has been in a mattress since 1971. What would it buy then? What will it buy now?

The FRN has been doing a slow motion collapse since it was implemented. It has lost 95% of its value to date, robbing people of savings and income (since no wage earner gets a daily raise) all along the way. That's what it was created for.
    A stealth tax or stealth inflation- an easy way to confiscate wealth/transfer it elsewhere

Gotta consider that the $20 you are referring to isn't, and never was, "money" or "wealth" or "value". It always was a bill of exchange created out of debt that could never be repaid, by design. The only purpose of that $20 was to brainwash people into thinking the piece of paper held "value" while the bankers slowly but surely handed out the pieces of paper and took real assets like commodities, land, production capacity, etc in exchange. The bankers end up with all the "things" and the sheep end up with worthless paper, which it always was. Now even the worthless paper is being removed in favor of even more worthless computer digits.

What is considered a "stable" monetary system? Does that mean no recessions? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._United_States

No inflation or deflation?

No banking crisies? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_banking_crises

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast