Thread: Susan Rice Assures Israel of ‘Largest Military Aid Package in American History’

Susan Rice Assures Israel of ‘Largest Military Aid Package in American History’

Susan Rice Assures Israel of ‘Largest Military Aid Package in American History'
    http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives...rican-history/

National Security Adviser Susan Rice centered the speech on pledges of a record military aid package being agreed to soon. The aid package, which Rice reiterated would be the “single largest military assistance package – with any country – in American history,” is expected to be between $37.5 and $40 billion over the next decade, which Rice said proved increasing aid to Israel isn’t a partisan issue in the US, but “an enduring American interest.”

The US had initially offered a $40 billion deal which required the Israeli government to promise not to lobby the US Congress for more money during the 10-year plan, but this was rejected by Netanyahu. Other offers ... have similarly been spurned.

Of course, because Washington has so much surplus sitting in the National Treasury. Why they have over
    -$19,000,000,000,000 officially, and $80+ trillion debt via GAAP.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That's really awfully generous of you, Susan. How much are we "borrowing" from the Chinese, to pay for it?

all I can say...

Stupid bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    Stupid bitch.
    That does stupid bitches everywhere injustice in a bad way.

Is she really a stupid bitch? Or a tool of a very powerful group of insiders who are systematically stealing money right out of American pockets?
    No - No - No - No

Can we just get it done with and add the star of David to the 50 stars on the flag?

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Poor Israel... such a broke nation that they can't provide for their own national defense.

Susan should teach the jews how to handle money.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Glad you two governments could get together and work things out at the expense of others. You used a gun again, so it must be a really good idea.

*continues trading ticking FRNs for useful items*
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

I woke up today in a cold sweat wondering how Israel would be able do defend itself. I will sleep better tonight now after this.
    A sense of danger gives birth to fear. And fear is the time-honored cross for the crucifixion of liberty.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I guess they'll need to readjust the proportions on this map once again.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post
    That does stupid bitches everywhere injustice in a bad way.

Is she really a stupid bitch? Or a tool of a very powerful group of insiders who are systematically stealing money right out of American pockets?
    Yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.