Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Molyneux the Nationalist

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    Please tell me where we're giving these people IQ tests, and how are you privy to the results? (Or are you making assumptions? Uh-huh.)

Speaking of which, I wonder what your IQ is, since you can't seem to put together a grammatically correct sentence.
    http://delong.typepad.com/pdf-1.pdf

135-140. Only fools think grammar counts.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    That's what you think, but it is beyond naive. Do you comprehend what is going on with the EU right now? They have flat out stated their goal to get rid of all national borders, national armies, etc. and have one big glut. That is exactly what the globalists are working to do with North America. So, you can sit on the sidelines, twiddle your thumbs and watch it happen or get up off your ass and do something besides pontificate idiocy.
    Why is it that its never people like him that suffer the nightmares of their own naivety?

I wonder if he can see that South Africa is the future if the borders not secure, the hordes deported, and legal immigration halted and reduced.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I don't care if you don't consider him an expert on anything, because his shows are the most well researched shows that I have seen anywhere on the internet or any medium and he interviews and consults with some of the best experts on a wide range of topics. This is a forum that a lot of people read, not just you, so I'm going to provide the best information available to help prove my case. If you are going to talk about people that were here before us trying to make some point that doesn't make any sense in light of new evidence, then I'm going to point that evidence out. If you don't want to look at the evidence, then you can go forward in life continuing to make factual errors and other people who are interested in learning the truth will eventually leave you behind because your points will come across as totally invalid to those willing to continue their education.
    I don't think 'continuing education' is the right phrase. It appears to me to be a quest to find what principles an individual is willing to sacrifice in order to make living in America 'tolerable' for them. If you accept these as 'truths' instead of subjective answers to the questions we face today, it is you who will be lost, even if you have an echo chamber of reassurance.

:insert anti-war 1960s hippy now pro-war obama lover meme here:

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    @LibertyEagle @dannno

The day I convert over to the alt-right will be the day hell freezes over. That is what SM has done. It is not for me.
    The Alt Right is just fine without you and is rising more and more every day.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Would give you +rep if I could.
    Love your work as well. The immigration zealots are losing as their ideals are based on the lie of egalitarianism. Soon we will have immigration laws in place that make the 1924 act look like the 1965 act.

I don't even know if alt right is anything other than "$#@! those guys over there" type of movement. It is just conservatives that got tired of listening to whiny BS from liberals. And it is conservatives that got tired of watching "high class" conservatives basically fold any time someone called them racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Americans in general are jedi masters of blaming every other person.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    I don't even know if alt right is anything other than "$#@! those guys over there" type of movement. It is just conservatives that got tired of listening to whiny BS from liberals. And it is conservatives that got tired of watching "high class" conservatives basically fold any time someone called them racist.
    More or less its palos/Closed border LIBs that have stopped believing in the blank slate view of humanity, accept race realism (that race exists) genetics and IQ and reject cultural Marxism and its lies.

With the Internet and the death of the cuck king Buckly we are making massive gains is a short volume of time with a shoe string budget,

Quote Originally Posted by RestorationOfLiberty View Post
    The Alt Right is just fine without you and is rising more and more every day.
    Soon they'll be 1% of the population!

(I think I'm being a little too generous).
    Stop believing stupid things

I used to watch Stefan, I'm surprised to hear that he's become a nationalist. Well, is he just a nationalist-or the Statist version?

Quote Originally Posted by Tywysog Cymru View Post
    Soon they'll be 1% of the population!

(I think I'm being a little too generous).
    We got Cantor, We removed Boner, we going to get McCain and oh yeah we are burning down the Neo Con Faction all the while taking the White House.

Funny how many LIB candidates do you have in office again?

Quote Originally Posted by BV2 View Post
    I used to watch Stefan, I'm surprised to hear that he's become a nationalist. Well, is he just a nationalist-or the Statist version?
    He is pretty much what he was before. He just commenting more on politics.

He changed his mind on immigration, atheists, IQ (work in progress) and Christians.

Liberty based nationalist. In short he kepts out burdens, threats, and enemy voters.

We got Cantor, We removed Boner, we going to get McCain and oh yeah we are burning down the Neo Con Faction all the while taking the White House.
    The Tea Party took down Cantor and Boehner.

Funny how many LIB candidates do you have in office again?
    Paul, Massie, Amash, were elected because of the liberty movement. Not to mention representatives who have come around (Jones) and local level politicians.
    Stop believing stupid things

Liberty based nationalist. In short he kepts out burdens, threats, and enemy voters.
    No.

In the "current society" Stefan is a Statist.

@1:35 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-lwKOOYgFo

He may not be one in a hypothetical scenario, but "currently" he is.
    They confronted me in the day of my calamity, but the Lord was my support.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by staerker View Post
    No.

In the "current society" Stefan is a Statist.

@1:35 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-lwKOOYgFo

He may not be one in a hypothetical scenario, but "currently" he is.
    How you gonna give me a 90 minute video. He dropped the NAP? Then pscho or statist.

How you gonna give me a 90 minute video. He dropped the NAP? Then pscho or statist.
    All you have to do is watch the first 3 mins.
    They confronted me in the day of my calamity, but the Lord was my support.

Who cares if he does not want to be near them or loves them to begin with?

Everyone has the right to not be around others, and when those groups have non compatible values, cultures views it is best that groups exist apart as to preserve themselves and to avoid conflict.

No, people can be free while other people vote themselves in bondage. What they are not allow to do is place others in bondage in the name of cultural marxism or other such nonsense.

More over the Founders understood the value in immigration restriction and that all cultures do not value Liberty.
    Many of the founders and people around them were immigrants.

I think she just doesn't want to pay for them.

When LE was talking about how back in the day immigrants needed to add value in order to immigrate here, essentially she was saying that they needed to be able to support themselves, or they would go back to their native country. Now they have welfare, so they don't need to add value to society to remain here.
    91% of male illegal immigrants are in the labor force- ie working. Illegals are not eligible for Federal welfare programs as has been shown many times.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    91% of male illegal immigrants are in the labor force- ie working. Illegals are not eligible for Federal welfare programs as has been shown many times.

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Note that your charts show LEGAL immigrants. Not illegals. Legal immigrants are eligible after they have been in the country for five years.

Note that your charts show LEGAL immigrants. Not illegals. Legal immigrants are eligible after they have been in the country for five years.
    So basically we don't need immigrants.

Quote Originally Posted by Tywysog Cymru View Post
    The Tea Party took down Cantor and Boehner.

Paul, Massie, Amash, were elected because of the liberty movement. Not to mention representatives who have come around (Jones) and local level politicians.
    What do you think the tea party/Liberty movement is/supported by?

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Some people will still not believe or find a way to split hairs. To some like "Juan" he would rather be equal in chains then have a nation that is free if it meant keep out subversives.

He is like a person who would rather have the lifeboat he is one sink and everyone drown then some getting to life.

http://cis.org/Welfare-Use-Legal-Ill...ant-Households

Saying the same lies over and over again does not make the lies true.

Never mind the fact they vote 8-2 for leftists right?

http://cis.org/immigration-impacts-o...ects-1980-2012

So I guess you support statism after all since you are ok with allowing in hordes of leftist voters. If you want to be out voted, move South of the border but do not bring them here.

And your point? Just because they work does not mean they pay in at all let alone pay more then they put in, never mind wage suppression, increasing the cost of living, crimes committed, and elections skewed.

And they are being approved as shown.

We get it, you can not accept reality which is a per requisite for Liberty.

Many of the founders and people around them were immigrants.

Liar, all but 5 of the Founders were born int 13 Colonies and the 5 that were not were English men who moved to the Colonies, which would be the same as a man moving from Montana to Texas so more or less they moved within the same national state.

If a man moves from Montana to Texas he is not an immigrant he is a man who is traveling within his nation.

Your lies are failing you more and more. THANK GOD FOR THE INTERNET!.

There were some stats on illegal immigrants, but what are the kids of illegal immigrants? Where do they show up in the charts?
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

There were some stats on illegal immigrants, but what are the kids of illegal immigrants? Where do they show up in the charts?

Wait for the mental gymnastics.

Ever wish people that support mass immigration were the only ones that had to suffer the burdens it causes?

And once again your answer is to ban brown people while the welfare state grows unabated. It reads as "more welfare for whites please." The charts are good, but they may have made the opposite point you intended.

re: Molyneux. Appeal to authority will get no one anywhere. Molyneux has on occasion after occasion ceded reason to confirmation bias and doesn't seem to see the difference anymore.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    And once again your answer is to ban brown people while the welfare state grows unabated.
    lol... that is not MY answer.. I'm not even voting for Trump. I'm just presenting the argument that if we treat illegal immigrants like prostitutes and pay them to come here, the data seems to show that it will be impossible to ever have small government because the immigrants vote for bigger government and more welfare, while using more welfare than the your average citizen. More force will be used against white people and native borns to take their money over the long haul than would be used to control the border.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast