Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Molyneux the Nationalist

Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    And once again your answer is to ban brown people
    If the "brown people" entered the country illegally, you betcha.

while the welfare state grows unabated. It reads as "more welfare for whites please."
    Do you hate white people? If so, why? Is it code for American citizens and the forebears who founded, fought for, settled, made all kinds of inventions and built the country? If so, why the hatred? Please explain.

You do get that there is a differentiation between American citizens and the rest of the world, right? Do you really believe that American citizens can afford the welfare system that our government has already put in place for our own citizens, much less everyone else you seem to want to include.

The charts are good, but they may have made the opposite point you intended.
    So, your argument seems to be that the solution is to provide welfare to the entire world.

re: Molyneux. Appeal to authority will get no one anywhere. Molyneux has on occasion after occasion ceded reason to confirmation bias and doesn't seem to see the difference anymore.
    No appeal to authority. Rather, it is an appeal to facts. Molyneux backs up everything he says. It was these facts that caused him to change his viewpoint. Or do facts not matter to you?
    Last edited by LibertyEagle; 06-29-2016 at 11:40 AM.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    //
    Last edited by cajuncocoa; 07-19-2016 at 10:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    Conservatives could have had anything they wanted between 2001-2006, the years the GOP controlled both houses of Congress and the White House. They could have ended abortion, they could have closed any border they wanted, they could have had ANYTHING (including all the wars any neocon could hope for.) So don't tell me small government is impossible...they just didn't want it as much as they wanted to talk about it.

As far as the state welfare programs, there's a simple solution: move to a red state where there are mostly white people (states like that DO exist.) Your problem will be solved.
    OR vote for Trump that also works. Much better I would say.

As far as 2001-2006 people back then were not waking up to this. For all we know we don't have the numbers now either. But I would not count all the conservatives as pro liberty.

edit: Some like Bushes are very anti liberty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Americans in general are jedi masters of blaming every other person.

//
    Last edited by cajuncocoa; 07-19-2016 at 10:31 PM.

//
    Last edited by cajuncocoa; 07-19-2016 at 09:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RestorationOfLiberty View Post
    What do you think the tea party/Liberty movement is/supported by?
    Not the alt-right. Most of the alt-right people I come across think that having principles is for "cucks."
    Stop believing stupid things

//
    Last edited by cajuncocoa; 07-19-2016 at 09:54 PM.

Nationalism seems to be the Zeitgeist of the new millennia.

Does anyone here have a problem with "America first"?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    //

Identity politics have been around for quite a while,....NAACP, La Raza, ADL,...

It's only natural for individual groups to push for their own representation.

No. The problem is WHITE Nationalism.

(And before you ask, I don't hate white people. I just don't hate people who aren't white, like white nationalists do.)
    I hate everybody........

//

//

Does anyone see any problem with identity politics such as expressed by the NAACP, La Raza, ADL, or Black Lives Matter?

,..or AIPAC? Let's not forget AIPAC,...the king of *all* identity political organizations.

Things got quiet all of a sudden.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

//
    Last edited by cajuncocoa; 07-19-2016 at 09:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    lol... that is not MY answer.. I'm not even voting for Trump.
    Apologies, endorsement of Molyneux's endorsement of trump is difficult to distinguish from direct endorsement of trump. I'll try to split that hair more precisely from here on out.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

Let's review: White nationalism believes in white supremacy .
    Who says?,...I mean, besides the Southern Poverty Law Center, of course.

Pat Buchanan makes some interesting points here:

http://buchanan.org/blog/great-white-hope-125286

excerpt:

Since affirmative action for black Americans began in the 1960s, it has been broadened to encompass women, Hispanics, Native Americans the handicapped, indeed, almost 70 percent of the nation.

White males, now down to 31 percent of the population, have become the only Americans against whom it is not only permissible, but commendable, to discriminate.

So,..70% of Americans now qualify for some type of Affirmative Action. and by coincidence!, 31% of America now consists of white males.

Seems to me that if you're a member of the 31% that's getting no government representation, you damn well better put together an advocacy group or you're going to get handed the short end of the stick until you do.

And,..in the case of the white male in America,...not only are you going to get no governmental representation, you're going to get stuck with the bill for those who do!

So,..as a white male, I'd have to be a dumbazz for *sure* to condemn any group who takes it upon themselves to look out for my interests. Especially when they have to deal with being physically attacked by Communists for doing so,...such as happened in Sacramento a couple of days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Tywysog Cymru View Post
    Not the alt-right. Most of the alt-right people I come across think that having principles is for "cucks."
    Many of our tea party friends have over lapping goals/views.

No, having principles that prevent you from winning, maintain victory or power. or otherwise playing by the rules set by the enemies is cuckoldry. When you look at the term and the action the bird uses it really is a fine usage of the word.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty View Post
    Nationalism seems to be the Zeitgeist of the new millennia.

Does anyone here have a problem with "America first"?
    No. The problem is WHITE Nationalism.

(And before you ask, I don't hate white people. I just don't hate people who aren't white, like white nationalists do.)
    You think whites just being a majority is "White nationalism". Guess what?! We do not care about protecting our interests.

Identity politics have been around for quite a while,....NAACP, La Raza, ADL,...

It's only natural for individual groups to push for their own representation.
    "BUT WHITES ARE EVIL, RACIST, NAZIS, VAMPIRES IF THEY DO THAT, BECAUSE MUH HOLOCAUST AND SLAVERY! MUH FEELS!"

Let's review: White nationalism believes in white supremacy and seeks a white state. The idea is to turn this country into a white nation.

The stated purpose of all of the groups you mention is to advance causes of certain groups (African-Americans, Jewish people, Latinos)....but if the agenda of any of these groups is to rid the nation of another race or nationality, then yes. Of course.
    And their causes have resulted in the loss of basic freedoms this nation was founded on out of entho resentment.

That is the sole agenda of La Raza, the founded supported and the many of its members support open genocide.

All we want is keep America with a White Majority by ending mass non white immigration (well for many reasons to limit immigration). How is any of that a bad thing?

Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    Apologies, endorsement of Molyneux's endorsement of trump is difficult to distinguish from direct endorsement of trump. I'll try to split that hair more precisely from here on out.
    He sees Trump as a means to an end and understands the threat the left is with an open border of blind voters.

Who says?,...I mean, besides the Southern Poverty Law Center, of course.
    The same people who called Ron Paul a White Supremacist, and claimed Rand hated jews, the same people who attack the 2nd Amendment, its supports and that that support limited government?

Why would any Liberty minded person believe anything they say and support them being shut down?

Pat Buchanan makes some interesting points here:

http://buchanan.org/blog/great-white-hope-125286

excerpt:

Since affirmative action for black Americans began in the 1960s, it has been broadened to encompass women, Hispanics, Native Americans the handicapped, indeed, almost 70 percent of the nation.

White males, now down to 31 percent of the population, have become the only Americans against whom it is not only permissible, but commendable, to discriminate.

So,..70% of Americans now qualify for some type of Affirmative Action. and by coincidence!, 31% of America now consists of white males.

Seems to me that if you're a member of the 31% that's getting no government representation, you damn well better put together an advocacy group or you're going to get handed the short end of the stick until you do.
    But "muh racism"!

And,..in the case of the white male in America,...not only are you going to get no governmental representation, you're going to get stuck with the bill for those who do!

So,..as a white male, I'd have to be a dumbazz for *sure* to condemn any group who takes it upon themselves to look out for my interests. Especially when they have to deal with being physically attacked by Communists for doing so,...such as happened in Sacramento a couple of days ago.
    Not only do we have to pay the bills for those who do, we get stripped of our rights when those people vote. Freedom to Associate, KABAs/self defense, privacy, ect.

Whites are no longer caring about been seen as "racist" as the cost of trying to get along is too high and more and more people are just saying the opposition will never be satisfied.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    //

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt apparently.
    So you believe the same people who called Ron Paul a White Supremacist?

So if you do, why are on a forum named after a White Supremacists?

//

Apparently decency is for "cucks" too (This discussion is about the comment Bobby Knight made with regard to rape -- "relax and enjoy it" -- back in 1988.)

I hate the word "cucks" too. It's like being back in 7th grade.
    The fascination is just like a kid who learns a naughty word and tells all his friends about it. It really shows the immaturity of the alt-right.

Quote Originally Posted by RestorationOfLiberty View Post
    Many of our tea party friends have over lapping goals/views.

No, having principles that prevent you from winning, maintain victory or power. or otherwise playing by the rules set by the enemies is cuckoldry. When you look at the term and the action the bird uses it really is a fine usage of the word.
    What is winning to you? To me, winning is limiting government, abolishing the Federal Reserve, and ending the interventionist foreign policy we've been pursuing for the last few decades.
    Stop believing stupid things

Quote Originally Posted by Tywysog Cymru View Post
    The fascination is just like a kid who learns a naughty word and tells all his friends about it. It really shows the immaturity of the alt-right.

What is winning to you? To me, winning is limiting government, abolishing the Federal Reserve, and ending the interventionist foreign policy we've been pursuing for the last few decades.
    Halting and reversing the damage the leftists and Neo Cons have done, yes shrinking and limiting the government, arresting and hanging the board of the fed and stop being world police are our end goals but we can not achieve that if we do not win elections, and if current treads continue you the left will have stacked the deck via immigration as to ensure we can not win any Federal elections.

The current right (Neo Cons, Conservatism INC, etc) are at best shills doing this to make money or controlled opposition (for the left, or "Foreign interests") so more or less we are dumping them and replacing them with Palos, Right leaning LIBs, etc. This is largely to the last 50 years of failure and surrender. Even when they had the Congress and White House they still choked as they would rather be in office rather then wield power.

This is in stark contrast to the left which when they take power they put the foot to the floor and achieve what they want (no matter how awful or the public outrage against it). So more or less we dumping the morons that refuse to do what we want, or sell out to the enemy or who fear being called names by fools, liars, tyrants, and traitors rather then the destruction of the nation, culture, and Liberty our forefathers fought so hard to secure and protect.

They have proved to either be incapable or unwilling to advance our goals, protect our rights, and or stop the enemy and because of this they must be replaced.

To me winning is the following.

Restoring Immigration Sanity/border control
    Killing Political correctness/Cultural Marxism
    Restoring the 10th Amendment
    Restoring privacy rights
    Restoring the 2nd Amendment to its full glory (Wanting to buy a 155mm howitzer over the net, to our door, no paper work? GREAT!)
    Restoring education to the states and locality
    Abolishing the 16th, 17th Amendments
    Hanging the Board of the Federal Reserve
    Ejecting the UN from U.S
    Restoring Sound Money
    Putting in guards against the 100 years of government growth from happening again
    Having a Space Program that is worth a damn ( I mean colonizes on the Moon and TerraForming Mars which would be a better investment instead of wasting money on feeding the 3rd world)
    Last edited by RestorationOfLiberty; 06-29-2016 at 08:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by staerker View Post
    At what average IQ can one avoid misidentifying such a simple thing?
    ...one well above that of Europeans, evidently.

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast