Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 106

Thread: Report: Trump orders surrogates to attack media as 'racists'

  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    We had this discussion already - I agree the media should be asking more important questions, but what you are saying has no bearing on whether Trump's statements were racist. His statements may be invalidated if he can't provide a good reason why the Judge would have felt that way in 2014, but on the other hand maybe he has a good explanation. You can't hang your argument on that.
    We don't care about his comments. Only the "racists" as you would call them care. What do you think Julio, or Jose thinks when they watch this? Do you think it makes them more or less likely to vote?





  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    We had this discussion already - I agree the media should be asking more important questions, but what you are saying has no bearing on whether Trump's statements were racist. His statements may be invalidated if he can't provide a good reason why the Judge would have felt that way in 2014, but on the other hand maybe he has a good explanation. You can't hang your argument on that.
    It doesn't matter if it's racist or not. His comments are bull$#@!, he knows it, the people swallow it.

    We go from Obama change to Trump change. My fear is not much at all will change. Which would be perfectly okay if it didn't mean things would become progressively worse over time.
    "I am a bird"



  4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  5. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    We had this discussion already - I agree the media should be asking more important questions, but what you are saying has no bearing on whether Trump's statements were racist. His statements may be invalidated if he can't provide a good reason why the Judge would have felt that way in 2014, but on the other hand maybe he has a good explanation. You can't hang your argument on that.
    Lol...his explanation is the wall. Your reaching for excuses in defense here is as absurd as they argument the other night re:typo.

    Yes, I can hang my argument on the date because his excuse lacks merit. He has had full attention of the media and offered nothing more than the wall argument. He has had nearly 2 years to file against the judge and done nothing. He wants a jury trial and he is poisoning the well.
    We will be known forever by the tracks we leave. - Dakota


    Go Forward With Courage

    When you are in doubt, be still, and wait;
    when doubt no longer exists for you, then go forward with courage.
    So long as mists envelop you, be still;
    be still until the sunlight pours through and dispels the mists
    -- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

    Ponca Chief White Eagle

  6. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    It doesn't matter if it's racist or not. His comments are bull$#@!, he knows it, the people swallow it.

    We go from Obama change to Trump change. My fear is not much at all will change. Which would be perfectly okay if it didn't mean things would become progressively worse over time.
    Trump doesn't want to win otherwise he would be going on an apology tour.

  7. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Trump doesn't want to win otherwise he would be going on an apology tour.
    WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE ? MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

    Clinton/Trump 2016,

    "I am a bird"

  8. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by moostraks View Post
    Lol...his explanation is the wall. Your reaching for excuses in defense here is as absurd as they argument the other night re:typo.

    Yes, I can hang my argument on the date because his excuse lacks merit. He has had full attention of the media and offered nothing more than the wall argument. He has had nearly 2 years to file against the judge and done nothing. He wants a jury trial and he is poisoning the well.
    You can't hang your hat on that argument because the excuse lacks merit when he hasn't even been confronted on that yet, maybe he has a good explanation...the media lies about Trump a lot more than Trump lies, so I would let him explain himself first... but even then it doesn't really matter that much. He has never said what he is being accused of - and that is that every Mexican Judge has an inherent bias against him and should recuse themselves from his cases. He has literally said the opposite. He said it is possible that a Muslim Judge would be biased against him, which means he also thinks it is possible they might not be biased. He's also never been asked if he thinks a white Judge could be biased against him for his political beliefs, to which he would give the same exact answer. It's just not racist, period.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  9. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    You can't hang your hat on that argument because the excuse lacks merit when he hasn't even been confronted on that yet, maybe he has a good explanation, but even then it doesn't really matter that much. He has never said what he is being accused of - and that is that every Mexican Judge has an inherent bias against him and should recuse themselves from his cases. He has literally said the opposite. He said it is possible that a Muslim Judge would be biased against him, which means he also thinks it is possible they might not be biased. He's also never been asked if he thinks a white Judge could be biased against him for his political beliefs, to which he would give the same exact answer. It's just not racist, period.
    Are you a lawyer paid by Trump, if not, why do you try to defend the indefensible ?
    "I am a bird"

  10. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    It doesn't matter if it's racist or not. His comments are bull$#@!, he knows it, the people swallow it.

    We go from Obama change to Trump change. My fear is not much at all will change. Which would be perfectly okay if it didn't mean things would become progressively worse over time.
    Nobody cares if the comments are bull$#@! because everybody is talking about the comments being racist. We can talk about whether the comments are bull$#@! after we all admit that they aren't racist.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  11. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    Are you a lawyer paid by Trump, if not, why do you try to defend the indefensible ?

    No, you guys are doing more to help Trump's campaign than anybody. You guys are enabling this crap by saying it is racist when any rational person can clearly see that it isn't. I don't support Trump's candidacy at all, I just hate how the media is letting him troll his way to victory. I mean, it's actually kinda genius, if Rand or some liberty candidate was doing it I would be stoked because it is working but we are talking about Trump here..
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  12. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Nobody cares if the comments are bull$#@! because everybody is talking about the comments being racist. We can talk about whether the comments are bull$#@! after we all admit that they aren't racist.
    If a tree doesn't fall in a forest, and no one sees it, but Trump convinces everyone that the tree made a noise. Did the tree fall? Will people hate Trump for saying that the Tree made a noise and vote against him?



  13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  14. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    No, you guys are doing more to help Trump's campaign than anybody. You guys are enabling this crap by saying it is racist when any rational person can clearly see that it isn't. I don't support Trump's candidacy at all, I just hate how the media is letting him troll his way to victory.
    I do not follow the logic in that statement, if there is any at all.

    I mean, it's actually kinda genius, if Rand or some liberty candidate was doing it I would be stoked but we are talking about Trump here..
    There will be no liberty as long as people do not want liberty. There will be no liberty as long as people do not understand what it means. Don't lose yourself in the short term gratification of a victory when nothing at all is won.
    "I am a bird"

  15. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Can you please provide the video with minutes and seconds or transcript where Trump said the Judge had an "inherent" bias due to his Mexican heritage?
    It was in an interview with WSJ reporter Brent Kendall. The original article is here.


    In an interview, Mr. Trump said U.S. District Judge Gonzalo Curiel had “an absolute conflict” in presiding over the litigation given that he was “of Mexican heritage” and a member of a Latino lawyers’ association. Mr. Trump said the background of the judge, who was born in Indiana to Mexican immigrants, was relevant because of his campaign stance against illegal immigration and his pledge to seal the southern U.S. border. “I’m building a wall. It’s an inherent conflict of interest,” Mr. Trump said.

    I can already hear you typing that only live video or audio will suffice because reasons, so for something similar there's his interview with Jake Tapper.


    Go to 1:17 in this video.

    Tapper: If you invoke his race -

    Trump: I think that's why he's doing it.
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

  16. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Nobody cares if the comments are bull$#@! because everybody is talking about the comments being racist. We can talk about whether the comments are bull$#@! after we all admit that they aren't racist.
    The fact trump doesn't understand 'Mexicans' aren't a race does not change that he was most certainly pandering to a certain part of the electorate which do not appreciate people of Hispanic ancestry or non-whites in general.
    "I am a bird"

  17. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    It was in an interview with WSJ reporter Brent Kendall. The original article is here.





    I can already hear you typing that only live video or audio will suffice because reasons, so for something similar there's his interview with Jake Tapper.


    Go to 1:17 in this video.

    Tapper: If you invoke his race -

    Trump: I think that's why he's doing it.
    I really hate articles where they put three or four words from Trump here or there, then add full sentences or two of editorializing. It leaves a lot of room for propaganda.

    No doubt he did use the word "inherent" there, but he also was talking about politically motivated organizations that the guy belonged to, I think he even belongs to a group associated with La Raza. So he said it was an inherent conflict after not only citing that he had proud Mexican heritage, but also that he was apart of all of these groups and believes he is pro-illegal immigration. So I don't think you can actually say that Trump said he had an inherent bias because "He's Mexican", it was due to the whole case he built up of this guy's character and political associations.

    But hey, if you really want Trump elected so badly then keep up the BS, it seems to be working for him very well.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  18. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    No doubt he did use the word "inherent" there, but he also was talking about politically motivated organizations that the guy belonged to, I think he even belongs to a group associated with La Raza. So he said it was an inherent conflict after not only citing that he had proud Mexican heritage, but also that he was apart of all of these groups and believes he is pro-illegal immigration. So I don't think you can actually say that Trump said he had an inherent bias because "He's Mexican", it was due to the whole case he built up of this guy's character and political associations.
    Character and political associations are not inherent.


    Didn't bother watching the video?
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

  19. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    I do not follow the logic in that statement, if there is any at all.
    The logic is that Trump is gaining two groups of supporters by having the media attack him on this - first he is gaining people who are racist because what he is saying appeals to racists, even though what he is saying isn't racist. Racists usually aren't very smart, but people who think what he is saying is racist also aren't very smart. Both of these groups are fooled by his language - they think just because he is bringing up the guys race he is being racist. He is thus also appealing to everybody who is tired of the racist terminology being thrown around when it has nothing to do with racism. Trump says the Judge is biased because of his proud Mexican heritage, he never said every Mexican Judge would be biased against him because of their race, it has to do with individuals and their political leanings.

    So any rational, thinking person who isn't rabidly anti-Trump knows this isn't racist and so they will get on board with Trump because they feel like he is helping tear down the SJW leftist paradigm, which he might help to do but he is also a bit of an authoritarian.

    So it's really not a good idea to propagate these BS claims by the media, because it is only getting Trump more and more support.
    Last edited by dannno; 06-07-2016 at 01:52 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  20. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Character and political associations are not inherent.
    You make the worst arguments, that has nothing to do with what I said. Why did you even make that statement?

    He didn't say character and political associations were inherent and neither did I, he laid out the guys political associations and life experiences, and yes, race, as a backdrop to why he believes he was being biased in the case. He said it was an inherent conflict of interest that this guy has all these political associations and with his background, and combined with Trump's political beliefs he said there is a conflict of interest. Whether the conflict of interest translates into a bias is always questionable, it's not inherent, THE CONFLICT OF INTEREST is inherent, but not the bias.. but in this case Trump lays out the argument that due to his perceived unfair treatment, that the Judge has a bias against him due to all the reasons he laid out.

    It's not racist, there is no way you can twist his statements into being racist - he already contradicted any racism with his statement on Muslim Judges and I have yet to hear where he has contradicted himself on that.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  21. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    The fact trump doesn't understand 'Mexicans' aren't a race does not change that he was most certainly pandering to a certain part of the electorate which do not appreciate people of Hispanic ancestry or non-whites in general.
    I already said he was doing that, what's your point?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."



  22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  23. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    You can't hang your hat on that argument because the excuse lacks merit when he hasn't even been confronted on that yet, maybe he has a good explanation...the media lies about Trump a lot more than Trump lies, so I would let him explain himself first... but even then it doesn't really matter that much. He has never said what he is being accused of - and that is that every Mexican Judge has an inherent bias against him and should recuse themselves from his cases. He has literally said the opposite. He said it is possible that a Muslim Judge would be biased against him, which means he also thinks it is possible they might not be biased. He's also never been asked if he thinks a white Judge could be biased against him for his political beliefs, to which he would give the same exact answer. It's just not racist, period.
    Yes, he has been confronted and Trump's excuse is the wall. You are claiming he should be given benefit of the doubt that the Mexican heritage was an issue before Trump became president. The evidence this is without merit is that he has had 2 years to file a bias claim and has not done so, and with all the media attention offered no excuse other than his candidacy and the wall.

    Trump's argument is bias if the judge disagrees and he will work out the excuse after the fact. The reason he is not blaming all judges is he will wait for disagreement to destroy their reputation.
    We will be known forever by the tracks we leave. - Dakota


    Go Forward With Courage

    When you are in doubt, be still, and wait;
    when doubt no longer exists for you, then go forward with courage.
    So long as mists envelop you, be still;
    be still until the sunlight pours through and dispels the mists
    -- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

    Ponca Chief White Eagle

  24. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by moostraks View Post
    Yes, he has been confronted and Trump's excuse is the wall. You are claiming he should be given benefit of the doubt that the Mexican heritage was an issue before Trump became president. The evidence this is without merit is that he has had 2 years to file a bias claim and has not done so, and with all the media attention offered no excuse other than his candidacy and the wall.

    Trump's argument is bias if the judge disagrees and he will work out the excuse after the fact. The reason he is not blaming all judges is he will wait for disagreement to destroy their reputation.
    So Trump said he wanted to build a wall back in 2014? Did he?

    Again, it doesn't really matter, I don't know if the Judge was biased or if Trump is right in this case, I just haven't seen any evidence that what he said is racist.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  25. #51
    Trump Orders Surrogates to Intensify Criticism of Judge and Journalists
    During a Monday conference call with supporters, the presumptive Republican presidential nominee overruled a directive sent out by his own campaign.

    An embattled Donald Trump urgently rallied his most visible supporters to defend his attacks on a federal judge's Mexican ancestry during a conference call on Monday in which he ordered them to question the judge's credibility and impugn reporters as racists.

    “We will overcome,” Trump said, according to two supporters who were on the call and requested anonymity to share their notes with Bloomberg Politics. “And I’ve always won and I’m going to continue to win. And that’s the way it is.”

    There was no mention of apologizing or backing away from his widely criticized remarks about U.S. District Judge Gonzalo Curiel, who is overseeing cases against the Trump University real-estate program.

    When former Arizona Governor Jan Brewer interrupted the discussion to inform Trump that his own campaign had asked surrogates to stop talking about the lawsuit in an e-mail on Sunday, Trump repeatedly demanded to know who sent the memo, and immediately overruled his staff.

    “Take that order and throw it the hell out,” Trump said.

    Told the memo was sent by Erica Freeman, a staffer who circulates information to surrogates, Trump said he didn't know her. He openly questioned how the campaign could defend itself if supporters weren't allowed to talk.

    “Are there any other stupid letters that were sent to you folks?” Trump said. “That's one of the reasons I want to have this call, because you guys are getting sometimes stupid information from people that aren't so smart.”

    Brewer, who was on the call with prominent Republicans like Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi and former Massachusetts Senator Scott Brown, interjected again. “You all better get on the page,” she told him. Former Reagan aide Jeffrey Lord said Tuesday on CNN he was also on the call.

    ...
    http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/ar...nd-journalists
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

  26. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    So Trump said he wanted to build a wall back in 2014? Did he?

    Again, it doesn't really matter, I don't know if the Judge was biased or if Trump is right in this case, I just haven't seen any evidence that what he said is racist.
    Lol...well, you are the one claiming he deserves benefit of the doubt, proof is your problem to find that Trump said it and judge knew of it and that judge was therefore biased. I offered why I believe his argument lacks substance.

    Trump's claims are that because someone is of a different group as he, their performance is suspect unless and until they perform in a manner he finds acceptable, and no measure of proof is required from him excepting his opinion of the person being of a different group and thus they are guilty until they please him in a suitable fashion. Trump's target being hispanics makes it racism.
    We will be known forever by the tracks we leave. - Dakota


    Go Forward With Courage

    When you are in doubt, be still, and wait;
    when doubt no longer exists for you, then go forward with courage.
    So long as mists envelop you, be still;
    be still until the sunlight pours through and dispels the mists
    -- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

    Ponca Chief White Eagle

  27. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Trump doesn't want to win otherwise he would be going on an apology tour.
    Trump's plan is to hand Hillary the white house, the senate and the house.

  28. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by moostraks View Post
    Lol...well, you are the one claiming he deserves benefit of the doubt, proof is your problem to find that Trump said it and judge knew of it and that judge was therefore biased. I offered why I believe his argument lacks substance.

    Trump's claims are that because someone is of a different group as he, their performance is suspect unless and until they perform in a manner he finds acceptable, and no measure of proof is required from him excepting his opinion of the person being of a different group and thus they are guilty until they please him in a suitable fashion. Trump's target being hispanics makes it racism.
    You are mixing two different things together - he isn't racist for suggesting a Judge may be biased against him because of his political beliefs. That could absolutely be true. He also never said that all Mexican Judges would be biased against him, which is what would make him racist.

    He might be wrong about the Judge being biased, but he isn't racist for putting forward his view that the Judge is biased against him because of his political beliefs.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  29. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    You are mixing two different things together - he isn't racist for suggesting a Judge may be biased against him because of his political beliefs. That could absolutely be true. He also never said that all Mexican Judges would be biased against him, which is what would make him racist.

    He might be wrong about the Judge being biased, but he isn't racist for putting forward his view that the Judge is biased against him because of his political beliefs.
    It isn't political beliefs he is putting at issue. He is making the judge's genetics evidence of bias because he disagrees with the judge's ruling.
    We will be known forever by the tracks we leave. - Dakota


    Go Forward With Courage

    When you are in doubt, be still, and wait;
    when doubt no longer exists for you, then go forward with courage.
    So long as mists envelop you, be still;
    be still until the sunlight pours through and dispels the mists
    -- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

    Ponca Chief White Eagle

  30. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by moostraks View Post
    It isn't political beliefs he is putting at issue. He is making the judge's genetics evidence of bias because he disagrees with the judge's ruling.
    Not genetics, heritage... big difference. He is also using his political beliefs and political organizations IN CONCERT with his heritage to show why he may be politically motivated. You are just so wrong on this whole thing it is sad, I don't know whether you actually think this is true or whether you just want to attack Trump.

    Attacking Trump for bad reasons is just going to help garner him more support and help get him elected. Your attitude and opinions are a big part of the reason why he is doing so well.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."



  31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  32. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Not genetics, heritage... big difference. He is also using his political beliefs and political organizations IN CONCERT with his heritage to show why he may be politically motivated. You are just so wrong on this whole thing it is sad, I don't know whether you actually think this is true or whether you just want to attack Trump.

    Attacking Trump for bad reasons is just going to help garner him more support and help get him elected. Your attitude and opinions are a big part of the reason why he is doing so well.
    His heritage comes from his genetics. It isn't something one just chooses to be. Trump has yet to provide any evidence for his complaint which goes back to the October 2014 ruling.

    Nope, the contortionist apologists for Trump are going to own their authoritarian all by themselves. You cannot silence others by blaming them for your willful neglect to the obvious gaping holes in Trump logic.
    We will be known forever by the tracks we leave. - Dakota


    Go Forward With Courage

    When you are in doubt, be still, and wait;
    when doubt no longer exists for you, then go forward with courage.
    So long as mists envelop you, be still;
    be still until the sunlight pours through and dispels the mists
    -- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

    Ponca Chief White Eagle

  33. #58
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

  34. #59
    Generally Gringo-skeptics are the people who get promoted in hispanic democrat politics.
    BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

    Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

  35. #60
    LOL if this is how Trump wants his supporters to attack the judge:

    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •