Thread: Rand not listed on NJ primary ballot

Rand not listed on NJ primary ballot

So, I was under the impression that because Rand suspended his campaign after primary voting began, his name would still be listed on the ballot in other states - but the sample ballot I received in the mail only lists Trump, Kasich and Cruz. They allow write-ins, but I don't believe they actually count them in this state. Really disappointed.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Would he have won if he were?

Same in California, I had to write him in.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    So, I was under the impression that because Rand suspended his campaign after primary voting began, his name would still be listed on the ballot in other states - but the sample ballot I received in the mail only lists Trump, Kasich and Cruz. They allow write-ins, but I don't believe they actually count them in this state. Really disappointed.
    I was able to vote for him in May in In, he pulled about 100 votes in my County.