Thread: Ron Paul Endorses Kelli Ward in AZ Senate Race

Ron Paul Endorses Kelli Ward in AZ Senate Race

Ron Paul Endorses Kelli Ward in AZ Senate Race

Former Congressman and presidential candidate Ron Paul today endorsed Kelli Ward, the conservative challenger seeking to retire U.S. Senator John McCain.

Dr. Paul and Kelli Ward are both Duke alumni and family practice physicians, but they also share many similarities in their political convictions.

Paul wrote in a letter to Ward:

“As a physician, you have seen first-hand how ObamaCare has reduced our liberties in just a few short years.

During your time as state senator, you have fought to reduce the size of government and restore the liberties of Arizonans.

We need to elect more people into the U.S. Senate to stand alongside my son, Rand Paul.

Because of your dedication to smaller government and restoring more of our personal liberties, I am proud to endorse your campaign for the U.S. Senate.”

Paul, who still produces regular columns and podcasts, has been called “the Thomas Jefferson of our day” and “the intellectual godfather of the TEA Party movement.”

Former Arizona State Senator reacted to Paul’s announcement:

“Ron Paul’s support is another sign of our amazing momentum to retire John McCain. Dr. Paul is the gold standard of conservative leadership that I plan to abide by: never vote for legislation that is not expressly
    authorized by the Constitution.

“Like Dr. Paul, I will take up the torch of liberty and fight tirelessly alongside Senators Rand Paul, Mike Lee, and Ted Cruz for limited, constitutional government, low taxes, free markets, and a return to honest money. No tax hikes, unbalanced budgets, congressional perks or pay raises, or abdications of power to the executive branch.”

Young people and liberty-minded Republicans across America are starting to take notice of her race, Ward highlighted:

“The “Ron Paul Revolution” has inspired a new generation to fight for America’s founding principles. Younger voters especially are astounded that Senator McCain has been in DC for $17.5 trillion of the $19 trillion national debt, voting for at least 21 debt ceiling increases along the way. My strong record of standing up to the leadership of both parties to dramatically reduce the size of government and return to constitutional principles is attracting them to our team.”

http://www.kelliward.com/ron_paul_en...az_senate_race
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "War should be Constitutionally approved by Congress and only when national security is clearly at stake." -Dr. Ward

https://twitter.com/kelliwardaz/stat...40884065218560
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.