Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: All Of The Pretty Flowers

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I planted these things over a year ago and thought they died because nothing happened with them. The garden center had them labeled as Six Inch Bearded Tongues but they're not six inches or bearded. I think it was a sales trick. Here I've been telling Mr Animal I can grow my own and it looks like I'm outta luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Cool flowers, donnay and Suz. I really like that red one.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I planted these things over a year ago and thought they died because nothing happened with them. The garden center had them labeled as Six Inch Bearded Tongues but they're not six inches or bearded. I think it was a sales trick. Here I've been telling Mr Animal I can grow my own and it looks like I'm outta luck.

Very pretty--not sure what it is?
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Very pretty--not sure what it is?
    Some kind of lily. It's starting to bloom again.

My butterfly bushes are covered in these guys and that's some of my lavender sticking up. Smells heavenly.

My hydrangeas - taken Monday when it was rainy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123