Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 420 of 510

Thread: Jake Tapper nails Trump on "Mexican" judge comments in utterly mad interview

  1. #391
    Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    My, oh, my, another leftie.

    I don't care who she (?) votes for or if she chooses not to vote. I asked who or what she supports and got no answer so she's only about hating on Trump and spewing anger about being a victim.

    I've listed why I voted for Trump. I think he's an extremely flawed candidate but I chose to vote for him for the reasons I laid out (check the thread). It's a big gamble, I'll admit. At least I'm able to lay out my reasons while some here are afraid to say who or what it is they support. It's just a stream of Trump hate and directed toward to anyone who dared vote for him.

    Now you join in with this s#*t about my "favorite dictator" which tells me you're as angry and as irrational all of the SJWs. If that makes you feel better - even though there's no truth to it - then rant away.

    I don't know who Trump will end up with as a VP. Trump is NOT a neocon nor is he an internationalist. Hillary Clinton is. Either Trump or Clinton will be the next president and I'm not voting for the neocon warmonger.

    This is where you tell us all where you're coming from:

    xenophobic desires and kick everyone out of the country who doesn't look like him


    That's cultural Marxist bulls#*t and I'm not into it.

    Like all cultural Marxists, you accuse me of hate when I've expressed zero hate toward anyone. You accuse me then you'd better fu#@ing produce the evidence, snowflake The only hate here has been toward Trump and anyone who voted for him. You hate Trump or hate me or hate anyone who voted for Trump, I don't care but please be adult enough to own it and stop projecting onto others what isn't there.
    Hey acptulsa, sorry about this trash being sent your way on my account.

    Somewhere in between the baby talk and cursing I missed where I was asked about my voting.
    We will be known forever by the tracks we leave. - Dakota


    Go Forward With Courage

    When you are in doubt, be still, and wait;
    when doubt no longer exists for you, then go forward with courage.
    So long as mists envelop you, be still;
    be still until the sunlight pours through and dispels the mists
    -- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

    Ponca Chief White Eagle



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #392
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    He believes that what happened is tangentially related to the fact that he's Hispanic, but that has nothing to do with race? Is that because you inserted the word 'tangentially' in the sentence? Or is Hispanic no longer a racial term?
    JUST BECAUSE SOMETHING HAS TO DO WITH RACE DOESN'T MAKE IT RACIST.

    Good $#@!ing God. Do I really have to explain this here??
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."



  4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  5. #393
    Quote Originally Posted by moostraks View Post
    No, I'm not putting words in his mouth.

    http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/...us-judge-with/

    Judges cannot be dismissed based upon the imaginations of a party in a lawsuit. He needs proof, which he does not have, or he would have already filed against the judge, and he is inventing a fanatsy to galvanize his supporters. My guess was to try to poison the jury and possibly to try to appeal if he loses.
    You just posted an article that was 80% editorializing and you don't think you are putting words in his mouth??
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  6. #394
    Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    Erm, no, I just know what La Raza is...
    ...but you don't know what that judge's role in it is, why he joined, or how much of what they go on about he agrees with. So, you don't know what effect, if any, it had on his decision in the Trump U case.

    Hell, you don't even know which of the two La Razas he belongs to. All you know is you're going to act like he's a member of the IRA whether he's a member of Shinn Fein or not.

    Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    Oh, no, snowflake, you said it. Now own your cultural Marxist bulls#*t.
    I'm not stooping to name-calling, so I don't see any point in continuing to address you.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 06-08-2016 at 08:09 PM.
    'I prefer someone who burns the flag and then wraps themselves up in the Constitution over someone who burns the Constitution and then wraps themselves up in the flag.'--Molly Ivins

    'Well, you can get no more liberty than you give.'--Will Rogers

  7. #395
    Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    Mexican is a not a race. It's a nationality. Mexico is a foreign power.
    No $#@!. You should go tell your supreme leader that.

  8. #396
    Quote Originally Posted by MelissaWV View Post
    When native unemployed people are referred to NCGA, they're almost without exception hired; between 1998 and 2011, 97 percent of referred applicants were hired. But they don't tend to last. In 2011, 245 people were hired out of 268 referred, but only 163 (66.5 percent) of the hired applicants actually showed up to the first day of work.
    Interesting. Referred by whom? Could be the unemployment office or welfare office. Looks like about a third didn't show up for work. Can't say it was hard work that prevented them from working. Some did show but soon quit. Would make sense for people trying to maintain government benefits.

    The bottom line is that no one is going to do low paying, long hours, hard work when there are easy alternatives.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L


    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  9. #397
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  10. #398
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    You just posted an article that was 80% editorializing and you don't think you are putting words in his mouth??
    Which words have I supposedly put in his mouth?
    We will be known forever by the tracks we leave. - Dakota


    Go Forward With Courage

    When you are in doubt, be still, and wait;
    when doubt no longer exists for you, then go forward with courage.
    So long as mists envelop you, be still;
    be still until the sunlight pours through and dispels the mists
    -- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

    Ponca Chief White Eagle

  11. #399
    Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX
    Bryan's Avatar


    Blog Entries
    6
    Posts
    8,453
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Let's please keep things civil everyone. Focus on the issues, that's what people care about and what is important. Trying to find some hidden defect or flaw in other members, calling names, etc, doesn't provide any value of interest and just lowers the site discourse. Good arguments can be made without making matters personal.

    Thanks.
    This site has a specific purpose defined in our Mission Statement.

    Members must read and follow our Community Guidelines.

    I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

  12. #400
    Quote Originally Posted by MelissaWV View Post
    Some of you gave him crap for this post.











    So in just a few moments I found it to be an issue in Maine, New York, North Carolina, Alabama, Georgia, Washington... but you are adamant that native workers will flock to these jobs except in two states

    Who is adamant about not allowing farm workers into the US? I thought we were talking about illegal immigration. Every farm worker who wants to come and there is work for should come legally and be given a green card (and they should be paid more!). That's the same position that Cesar Chavez had though, no doubt, many would say "that's racist!".



  13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  14. #401
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Interesting. Referred by whom? Could be the unemployment office or welfare office. Looks like about a third didn't show up for work. Can't say it was hard work that prevented them from working. Some did show but soon quit. Would make sense for people trying to maintain government benefits.

    The bottom line is that no one is going to do low paying, long hours, hard work when there are easy alternatives.
    Apparently someone does, but they aren't native.

    Every year from 1998 to 2012, at least 130,000 North Carolinians were unemployed. Of those, the number who asked to be referred to NCGA was never above 268 (and that number was only reached in 2011, when 489,095 North Carolinians were unemployed). The share of unemployed asking for referrals never breached 0.09 percent.
    This was posted in my earlier post as well. People ask to be referred. They choose this. Of those that ask to be referred, 97% are accepted. Of those that are accepted to the job that they requested to be referred to, 66.5% showed up. Of those that showed up... well you get the picture.

    So it's not just the unemployment office saying "you must go work in the fields" or something along those lines.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

  15. #402
    Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    Who is adamant about not allowing farm workers into the US? I thought we were talking about illegal immigration. Every farm worker who wants to come and there is work for should come legally and be given a green card (and they should be paid more!). That's the same position that Cesar Chavez had though, no doubt, many would say "that's racist!".
    This is pretty amazing stuff.

    Who is adamant about not allowing farm workers into the US?
    No idea, since what I said was
    you are adamant that native workers will flock to these jobs except in two states
    which is a direct response to posts like your own
    In places like California and Florida where the immigrant population is huge and they work for dirt cheap, yeah, only the immigrants do these jobs. Not every place in the US is like that, though.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

  16. #403
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    ^^ notice how this one also uses the same line of attack. "leftie", "SJW", "cultural Marxist"
    The shoe fits.

    All of the "racist", "xenophobe" etc stuff is straight out of the Frankfurt School.

  17. #404
    Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    The shoe fits.

    All of the "racist", "xenophobe" etc stuff is straight out of the Frankfurt School.
    And pray, what school are "snowflake", "leftie", "SJW" and "cultural Marxist" from, dear heart?

    Looks like the Alinsky School to me.

    Don't even act like you're raising the level of discourse on this site. You've never once raised the level of discourse on this site.

    I don't know who you think you're fooling by causing people to fight fire with fire, then whining that people are lobbing fire bombs at you. But I hope they're not impressed, because if they are they aren't too bright.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 06-08-2016 at 08:17 PM.
    'I prefer someone who burns the flag and then wraps themselves up in the Constitution over someone who burns the Constitution and then wraps themselves up in the flag.'--Molly Ivins

    'Well, you can get no more liberty than you give.'--Will Rogers

  18. #405
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    You don't care who anyone votes for, but your idea of discourse is to call people 'leftie'. And what was it, exactly, in that post which led you to believe I'm a socialist? Or left handed?
    Your opposition to national sovereignty, e.g., crying xenophobia over wanting to get control over the illegal immigration problem, is a leftist position. No borders and internationalism comes from the left, i.e., Marxism.



    I'm not the one who is angry. I just called you out on the fact that you're using perjoratives in lieu of discourse. And promoting a dictator.

    No, I'm calling it as it is. When someone uses Marxist talking points and tactics like calling racism where there isn't any and spinning national sovereignty as xenophobia, I will address it. Calling a spade a spade (or La Raza La Raza) is not "pejorative", it's the truth.


    You said you are voting for Trump, who talks about building up the nation's already massive military, conquering the middle east and taking the oil, and eliminating ISIS. A person whose closest advisors say will leave governance to his vice president, and who has not said who that vice president is. And your only excuse for this is Clinton is a neocon, as though there can only ever be one neocon.
    I made no excuse. I stated a fact. I also provided the reasons that I voted for Trump and will in November. Do you disagree with my reasons?

    I've also said there are things I don't like about Trump and voting for him is a gamble. I think a lot of what he says is hot air, like taking the oil. I do believe him when he says he wants to build up the military, which I'm not on board with. However, there are two budgets - military and defense. If defense spending is cut and the US isn't engaged all over the world, an adequately equipped military would not be a big concern. He's also brought up the amount of waste and ridiculous costs, so his approach should save money. Ideally, I'd like no standing "army" (military) but I'm dealing with reality on this and know that will never happen. He has never said he wants to conquer the middle east. In fact, other than bombing ISIS, he's said he doesn't want the US engaged in these wars or even in NATO, which I want to see dismantled. As for ISIS (and al Nusra and every other takfiri band of psychopaths), they exist and are on their mass murder rampage because of the United States and it's sleazy allies like the Gulf monarchies and Turkey. Russia stepped in to do something about it (to the Obama administration's and 'allies' consternation) and then the US joined in - BUT - because of the AngloZionist anti Russia agenda, cooperation and coordination with the Russians has been severely lacking. I don't want to see the US doing anything militarily abroad but, as Colin Powell said, "We break it, we own it". Hundreds of thousands of people are being butchered all over the middle east and in north Africa because a chain of events that the US initiated and now these jihadi freaks have to be dealt with. I don't oppose "bombing the $#@! out of ISIS". Russia can't do the job alone. Maybe you would say it's not our problem. I don't know. I know we (the USA) set it in motion (and are still arming and funding these maniacs). IMO, that makes it a US problem, though not nearly the problem it is for the people of Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya and beyond.

    I don't think Trump knows half the truth of how this all came to be. I don't think he knows that Israeli hospitals provide medical treatment for jihadis fighting in Syria. I hope he finds out.


    If you're not into it, why have you advocated for it? And since when is kicking everyone who isn't as white as you Marxist bull$#@!?
    You must be trolling (your usual style - I remember you, too). You and a couple of others are the ones using the CM tactics, not I. You finish your idiotic statement with talking about "kicking everyone who isn't as white as you". lol. You are proving every thing I'm saying. What's next, something about "brown people"? So, you're equating deportation of illegal aliens and trying to stop illegal immigration with kicking people who aren't white (more race baiting) which means, AGAIN, that you do not believe in the concept of national sovereignty, in particular, US sovereignty. I realize that many libertarians are in favor of open borders and oppose nation states. That's another thread, though. All I'm saying is own what you're doing and saying and you aren't. You're playing the race card.


    Are you accusing me of being one? Care to prove it?
    No, I'm stating the fact that you're using the tactics and are a leftie on the issue of US sovereignty and open borders. Rather than defend your open borders position, you resort to the false charge of racism which is another tactic of the left. I will say it's quite popular among those who claim to be on the "right", like the neocons (who are really left) and the Republican establishment worried about competing with Democrats who have a near lock on it.



    Look, susano. You have a long and colorful posting history. I don't care to play the game of posting that evidence and having you deny that it is evidence, or trying to spin it as something it clearly isn't. Anyone who doesn't already know can look at your posting history and see all the proof they could ever need.
    Proof of what?

    Hate has nothing to do with the post you quoted. In that post, I merely pointed out that you are ignoring evidence in deciding what Trump is and what he is not, and setting the record straight. Now, since you don't have a factual leg to stand on, I can understand that you would project all your weaknesses onto me, then accuse me of doing what you are doing. But that doesn't mean I have to let it stand.
    Sorry, snowflake, you were race baiting and got called on it. As for Trump, I do believe his sentiments are toward national sovereignty and sh#tcanning trade deals that are gutting the US economy. I also think he's very shallow on his depth of KNOWLEDGE and it remains to be seen if he can get up to speed on a lot of issues. He senses things are wrong without being able to properly articulate it because of that lack of knowledge. He knows enough to attack political correctness but doesn't know where it came from and that it's intention is to destroy free speech followed by thought control. He sees the problem of illegal immigration but has no clue about the forces behind it. He knows the problem in Ukraine is something that the US shouldn't be involved in but doesn't know the US created it. Calling him a dictator is absurd. He's never even held office. So far he just shoots his mouth off.


    He believes that what happened is tangentially related to the fact that he's Hispanic, but that has nothing to do with race? Is that because you inserted the word 'tangentially' in the sentence? Or is Hispanic no longer a racial term?
    While that last remark was to danno, I'll comment. Hispanic is not a race. Black Cubans are hispanic and so are white Spaniards. It's nothing but a classification based upon language and the people from the countries that speak it (Spain and it's former colonies).
    Last edited by susano; 06-08-2016 at 09:19 PM.

  19. #406
    sure gets tiring when we have unemployment rates approaching 100 million to say nobody will take these jobs except Illegal immigrants.

    Up the pay and you will find plenty of workers. Another solution is take away benefits for those who are not working.
    Last edited by Danke; 06-08-2016 at 09:22 PM.
    Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer

    Ⅎ˥ƎSWIH ˥˥I⋊ ⊥,NᗡIᗡ N
    IƎ⊥SԀƎ

    Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

    Short Income Tax Video

    The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

    The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

    Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

  20. #407
    Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    Your opposition to national sovereignty, e.g., crying xenophobia over wanting to get control over the illegal immigration problem, is a leftist position. No borders and internationalism comes from the left, i.e., Marxism.
    Are you really stupid enough to think I can't oppose Trump's plan to spend gazillions deporting people, just to let them back in through his 'big beautiful door', without being open borders, or are you just trying to yank my chain?

    Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    No, I'm calling it as it is. When someone uses Marxist talking points and tactics like calling racism where there isn't any and spinning national sovereignty as xenophobia, I will address it. Calling a spade a spade (or La Raza La Raza) is not "pejorative", it's the truth.
    Are you really stupid enough to think no one can object to racism without favoring socialism, or are you just trying to yank my chain?

    Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    I made no excuse. I stated a fact. I also provided the reasons that I voted for Trump and will in November. Do you disagree with my reasons?

    I've also said there are things I don't like about Trump and voting for him is a gamble. I think a lot of what he says is hot air, like taking the oil. I do believe him when he says he wants to build up the military, which I'm not on board with. However, there are two budgets - military and defense. If defense spending is cut and the US isn't engaged all over the world, an adequately equipped military would not be a big concern. He's also brought up the amount of waste and ridiculous costs, so his approach should save money. Ideally, I'd like no standing "army" (military) but I'm dealing with reality on this and know that will never happen. He has never said he wants to conquer the middle east. In fact, other than bombing ISIS, he's said he doesn't want the US engaged in these wars or even in NATO, which I want to see dismantled. As for ISIS (and al Nusra and every other takfiri band of psychopaths), they exist and are on their mass murder rampage because of the United States and it's sleazy allies like the Gulf monarchies and Turkey. Russia stepped in to do something about it (to the Obama administration's and 'allies' consternation) and then the US joined in - BUT - because of the AngloZionist anti Russia agenda, cooperation and coordination with the Russians has been severely lacking. I don't want to see the US doing anything militarily abroad but, as Colin Powell said, "We break it, we own it". Hundreds of thousands of people are being butchered all over the middle east and in north Africa because a chain of events that the US initiated and now these jihadi freaks have to be dealt with. I don't oppose "bombing the $#@! out of ISIS". Russia can't do the job alone. Maybe you would say it's not our problem. I don't know. I know we (the USA) set it in motion (and are still arming and funding these maniacs). IMO, that makes it a US problem, though not nearly the problem it is for the people of Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya and beyond.
    Are you really stupid enough to think the military needs to go to Iran to 'defend' our borders, or that it's actually capable of fixing what it and the CIA broke, or are you just trying to yank my chain?

    Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    I don't think Trump knows half the truth of how this all came to be. I don't think he knows that Israeli hospitals provide medical treatment for jihadis fighting in Syria. I hope he finds out.
    Do you really think I'm stupid enough to vote for someone because you hope he someday figures out what a mess we've made of the world, or are you just trying to yank my chain?

    Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    You must be trolling (your usual style - I remember you, too). You and a couple of others are the ones using the CM tactics, not I. You finish your idiotic statement with talking about "kicking everyone who isn't as white as you". lol. You are proving every thing I'm saying. What's next, something about "brown people"? So, you're equating deportation of illegal aliens and trying to stop illegal immigration with kicking people who aren't white (more race baiting) which means, AGAIN, that you do not believe in the concept of national sovereignty, in particular, US sovereignty. I realize that many libertarians are in favor of open borders and oppose nation states. That's another thread, though. All I'm saying is own what you're doing and saying and you aren't. You're playing the race card.
    Are you really ignorant enough to think that the people on this continent who are not immigrants or descended from immigrants are anything but brown? And do you really think the people reading this thread are stupid enough to see you equate race with national sovereignty and believe it's me playing the race card? Or are you just yanking our chains?

    Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    No, I'm stating the fact that you're using the tactics and are a leftie on the issue of US sovereignty and open borders. Rather than defend your open borders position, you resort to the false charge of racism which is another tactic of the left. I will say it's quite popular among those who claim to be on the "right", like the neocons (who are really left) and the Republican establishment worried about competing with Democrats who have a near lock on it.
    So are you stupid enough to think repeating your unfounded charge that I'm an 'open borders person' even though the only indication of that you have is my knowledge that there have always been brown people here and the fact that Trump's deportation plan is stupid, or are you just...

    Oh, never mind. I fear I've figured out the answer to that question.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 06-08-2016 at 09:53 PM.
    'I prefer someone who burns the flag and then wraps themselves up in the Constitution over someone who burns the Constitution and then wraps themselves up in the flag.'--Molly Ivins

    'Well, you can get no more liberty than you give.'--Will Rogers

  21. #408
    A new Pew Research Center survey of multiracial Americans finds that, for two-thirds of Hispanics, their Hispanic background is a part of their racial background – not something separate. This suggests that Hispanics have a unique view of race that doesn’t necessarily fit within the official U.S. definitions.

    This distinctive view of race is consistent across demographic subgroups of Latino adults. For example, 69% of young Latino adults ages 18 to 29 say their Latino background is part of their racial background, as does a similar share of those in other age groups, including those 65 and older. Similar views are held among Hispanics who use Spanish as their main language (67%) and those who use English as their main language (66%).

    This finding sheds light on some of the challenges the Census Bureau has faced in asking Hispanics about their ethnic and racial background in surveys. Since 1980, the Census Bureau has asked everyone in the U.S. about their Hispanic origin separately from their race, and since 2000 it has allowed people to select more than one race in addition to their Hispanic background.

    ... To address these challenges in preparation for the 2020 decennial census, the Census Bureau is considering asking everyone living in the U.S. about their race or origin in a combined question. In other words, the form would ask people to identify their race or origin and would include Hispanic along with black, white, Asian, American Indian and Pacific Islander.

    Preliminary results from some experiments using the combined question show that when Hispanic origin is integrated into the race question, a large majority of Latinos (81% on average) mark just the Hispanic box and no other race category
    http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank...icity-or-both/
    We will be known forever by the tracks we leave. - Dakota


    Go Forward With Courage

    When you are in doubt, be still, and wait;
    when doubt no longer exists for you, then go forward with courage.
    So long as mists envelop you, be still;
    be still until the sunlight pours through and dispels the mists
    -- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

    Ponca Chief White Eagle



  22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  23. #409
    Quote Originally Posted by MelissaWV View Post
    This is pretty amazing stuff.



    No idea, since what I said was


    which is a direct response to posts like your own
    Miscommunication, Melissa.

    If you look at the full post you'll see I listed several occupations but not farm workers. Nursing homes, restaurants, hotels, landscaping (I think) cleaning and others which the other poster said Americans won't do. My point was that Americans most certainly do do those jobs. Currently, I know one woman who has worked in a nursing home for years. My young niece, working toward her RN, also works in one. I known lots of people who have worked in restaurants, myself included. Same goes for hotels. One of my nieces cleaned in one and also worked in a restaurant as a second job. I know a woman who takes care of the elderly in their homes. I know three people who do some form of landscaping (working owners who get their hands dirty). I have two friends who clean houses for a living. None of these people are immigrants, let alone illegal immigrants. In areas where the unskilled immigrant population is high, like California, I would agree with the other poster that nearly all of those jobs are done by immigrants and the native population has become too precious to do work they see as beneath them. That doesn't bode well for any society.

    As for farm workers, for as long as I've been alive (and before, I'm sure), Mexican migrants have traveled north to harvest crops. Americans did it, too, but it takes a lot of people to harvest and, eventually, it fell predominantly to Mexicans. The collapse of small farms probably accelerated the trend. Most Americans would drop dead if they had to do it for a living (and I use "living" loosely because farm workers make next to nothing).

    I've always felt that the hardest jobs should be the ones that pay the most. Farm workers should be making way more money. They should also all be here legally. Often an excuse made for looking the other way on illegal immigration is that the workers are needed. Why needed Mexican farm workers are not getting the green cards they need I do not know.

    Anyway, these jobs that Americans won't do are usually hard work and low paying. I suspect that's why so many in your stats didn't stick around. Immigrants from countries that are poor will take the jobs and it puts a downward pressure on wages. The other poster said whatever job he was doing and only immigrants would apply for, was paying the going rate. Well, the going rate has gotten lower and lower and that will continue with more unskilled immigrant labor. I see it kind like the Walmart death spiral. People flocked to Wally World for lower prices which put smaller outfits out of business leading to job losses, leading to the need to shop at Wally World because that's all people can afford.

  24. #410
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Listening to Stefan Molneux video now. It is really good. I suggest everyone to listen through it.

    I find it funny how me and Danno pretty much called it from the beginning of this thread and Stefan comes out days later with the same assessment. Just more eloquent.

    This is why when you guys insult Stefan I take it as if you are insulting me. Then again no one hides here what they think of "trump trolls".
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Americans in general are jedi masters of blaming every other person.

  25. #411
    Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    This is why when you guys insult Stefan I take it as if you are insulting me.
    Let's see. If I have the playbook down right, this is where I say nobody but SWJs play the Victim Card, therefore...
    'I prefer someone who burns the flag and then wraps themselves up in the Constitution over someone who burns the Constitution and then wraps themselves up in the flag.'--Molly Ivins

    'Well, you can get no more liberty than you give.'--Will Rogers

  26. #412
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Let's see. If I have the playbook down right, this is where I say nobody but SWJs play the Victim Card, therefore...
    I may not understand the victim card but I thought it is when people are trying to claim they are victim when they are not. All I said is that people insult me. Which is demonstrated if you read the threads. Maybe I insult too but that is hardly playing the victim card.

    Crying on stage that your people were oppressed for 200 years and this is why you are shutting down debate where you were not even invited is playing the victim card.

    Claiming someone does not like you because you are a woman is playing the victim card.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Americans in general are jedi masters of blaming every other person.

  27. #413
    Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    I may not understand the victim card but I thought it is when people are trying to claim they are victim when they are not. All I said is that people insult me. Which is demonstrated if you read the threads. Maybe I insult too but that is hardly playing the victim card.

    Crying on stage that your people were oppressed for 200 years and this is why you are shutting down debate where you were not even invited is playing the victim card.

    Claiming someone does not like you because you are a woman is playing the victim card.
    Oh? You're Stefan Molyneux, then?

    I'm a victim because you insulted a third party, you say. But you aren't playing any sort of victim card, you say.

    Impressive.
    'I prefer someone who burns the flag and then wraps themselves up in the Constitution over someone who burns the Constitution and then wraps themselves up in the flag.'--Molly Ivins

    'Well, you can get no more liberty than you give.'--Will Rogers

  28. #414
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Oh? You're Stefan Molyneux, then?

    I'm a victim because you insulted a third party, you say. But you aren't playing any sort of victim card, you say.

    Impressive.
    That is different. I hold views identical to him. I just demonstrated how me and Danno were saying this days before the video came out.

    So when people dismiss him out of hand for his views. I can predict they will do the same to me.

    When they insult him for his views. I can predict they will do the same to me.

    This has nothing to do with victim cards. I am not asking for anything. I don't feel like a victim, I don't think you can claim I am using the victim card.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Americans in general are jedi masters of blaming every other person.

  29. #415
    Couple things.. first off, a judge has to conduct a trial according to certain standards and has to justify many of the involved decisions. Failing to do so could result in an appeal throwing the trial out and professional/legal sanctions for misconduct. Judges aren't just wizards who can make any crazy decision they want. The same types of checks on accountability and adherence to the rules exist to protect Trump from Hispanic judges as do protecting him from a Hispanic surgeon doing his surgery or a Hispanic accountant managing his money.

    And as an aside....what's that say about Trump's view of his own proposals? Apparently there's something about them he expects to deeply offend a certain race of people, so much that he fears professional judges will risk their careers just to get back at him. He must be aware of something really wrong with it.

    Think of it this way, to see the insanity of this situatio...are defendants in all trials now somehow entitled to judges with backgrounds and beliefs similar to thiers? An openly racist black guy can't have a white judge, a pedophile can't have a judge who has children and openly cares about them, a skinny suspect can't have a fat judge? This is not Trump requesting removal of a single judge with a specific conflict uniquely deleterious to him, it is Trump requesting installation of a type of judge uniquely favorable to him.

  30. #416
    Quote Originally Posted by Murray N Rothbard View Post
    Couple things.. first off, a judge has to conduct a trial according to certain standards and has to justify many of the involved decisions. Failing to do so could result in an appeal throwing the trial out and professional/legal sanctions for misconduct. Judges aren't just wizards who can make any crazy decision they want. The same types of checks on accountability and adherence to the rules exist to protect Trump from Hispanic judges as do protecting him from a Hispanic surgeon doing his surgery or a Hispanic accountant managing his money.

    And as an aside....what's that say about Trump's view of his own proposals? Apparently there's something about them he expects to deeply offend a certain race of people, so much that he fears professional judges will risk their careers just to get back at him. He must be aware of something really wrong with it.

    Think of it this way, to see the insanity of this situatio...are defendants in all trials now somehow entitled to judges with backgrounds and beliefs similar to thiers? An openly racist black guy can't have a white judge, a pedophile can't have a judge who has children and openly cares about them, a skinny suspect can't have a fat judge? This is not Trump requesting removal of a single judge with a specific conflict uniquely deleterious to him, it is Trump requesting installation of a type of judge uniquely favorable to him.
    Just watch Stefan video. He goes into detail of how unfair the trial is proceeding.



  31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  32. #417
    Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    Just watch Stefan video. He goes into detail of how unfair the trial is proceeding.
    Thanks. Great video! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9XMioUUa3E "Truth About Trump University and Judge..."

    But it goes way beyond Trump and dah judge topic, it strikes at the root right here: https://youtu.be/E9XMioUUa3E?t=1931

    Watch starting at 32:10 for Stef stats on how big gov sells (buys POTUS 2016 votes for) more free cheese.

    THAT explains R/D vote pandering AND ALSO the insane desire for MORE IMMIGRANTS flooding American borders!
    (we already knew all that - America/Liberty is so screwed because of this trend! I bet Trump knows all this too...)

    It's not racist, it's numbers.

  33. #418
    Yeah thank you for that post. If I had time all I would do is breakdown his videos into reading format with tables contents and such.

  34. #419


    David Duke defends Trump, blames Jews for judge criticism

    By Nick Gass
    06/09/16 11:52 AM EDT


    Former Ku Klux Klan Grand Wizard David Duke defended Donald Trump on his radio show earlier this week from criticism of his comments about Judge Gonzalo Curiel, blaming "the Jews" in the media for propagating a long-running negative agenda against the presumptive Republican nominee.

    The white supremacist radio host dropped the names of Fox News' Chris Wallace, along with Jake Tapper and Wolf Blitzer on CNN, who Duke said he had "exposed ... as a Jewish agent." Jeff Zucker, the current president of CNN Worldwide, is "another Jewish extremist," he remarked.

    “And more recently, Fox News, the shabbat goy shikza Megyn Kelly, ‘cause they love to have some gentiles doing it," Duke continued, according to audio of the segment Tuesday. "They don’t want Jews always out front.”

    Trump, who denounced Duke months ago after appearing to be reluctant to do so, has made clear that Curiel has been engaged in "absolutely partisan activities," Duke remarked.

    "He has been an activist in La Raza Lawyers Association. La Raza," Duke said, repeating the first two words of the association that is not associated with the National Council of La Raza. "And he specifically has funded and supported giving money to illegal immigrants, even scholarships and so forth."

    Duke pointed out that Curiel is a member of the Hispanic National Bar Association, musing, “You couldn’t even imagine any candidate being a member of the European American National Bar Association. In fact, there isn’t one. That wouldn’t even be allowed."

    The way the mainstream media has gone after Trump, Duke opined, is "very illustrative of the Jewish tribal nature ... like a pack of wild dogs."

    "When they go after someone they see as a threat to the Jewish agenda, as the neocons see Trump as a threat as a non-interventionist," and Trump's national security advisers are "almost all non-Jews," he continued.

    At the end of the clip, Duke remarked, “Wow, I think this whole Trump University case, really, if we exploit it, can really expose the entire Jewish manipulation of the American media, the American political process, control of politics in America and truly how they are the dominant and dangerous power that exists in the United States.”
    http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...p-judge-224121
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

  35. #420
    Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    Listening to Stefan Molneux video now. It is really good. I suggest everyone to listen through it.

    I find it funny how me and Danno pretty much called it from the beginning of this thread and Stefan comes out days later with the same assessment. Just more eloquent.

    This is why when you guys insult Stefan I take it as if you are insulting me. Then again no one hides here what they think of "trump trolls".
    Wow! That was...some special work there. I would like my time back. He's illogical. He spends 15 minutes in set up and then contradicts himself. His parody of others is stupid and distracting. The last summation after repeating how Hispanics aren't a race compares them to other races (check out the pretty little graphs ) and then rants about how not wanting them here isn't being racist, because Hispanics are white. If they were called mestizos, then there might be an argument.

    Mestizo:a person of mixed racial or ethnic ancestry, especially, in Latin America, of mixed American Indian and European descent or, in the Philippines, of mixed native and foreign descent.

    Uh, someone buy him a dictionary.

    He also never accounts for October 2014 complaints. And did someone force Trump to run? It is awfully convenient how all the excuses stem from a post date of Trump's campaign platform.
    We will be known forever by the tracks we leave. - Dakota


    Go Forward With Courage

    When you are in doubt, be still, and wait;
    when doubt no longer exists for you, then go forward with courage.
    So long as mists envelop you, be still;
    be still until the sunlight pours through and dispels the mists
    -- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

    Ponca Chief White Eagle

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •