Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Teacher had sex with her 8th grade student for a year, turned herself in.

Teacher had sex with her 8th grade student for a year, turned herself in.

They had sex everyday for a year, she was even pregnant with his child. Parents knew about it and were fine with it.

But CPS found out and now the teacher and parents are in deep crap.

I grew up with angry old Nancy's as teachers where they hell were these hot and horny 24 year olds when I was in school.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...is-police-say/

Alexandria M. Vera, an eighth-grade English teacher at Stovall Middle School in Houston, told police in April that the relationship she had with one of her students started through messages on Instagram — and had evolved into a great love.

On Wednesday, two months after the police investigation began and nearly eight months after 24-year-old Vera allegedly started having sex with the eighth-grader, authorities issued a warrant for her arrest on a felony charge of continuous sexual abuse of a child. The student is under the age of 14.

Vera turned herself in at a suburban jail in Montgomery County and later was released on $100,000 bond, reported the Associated Press.

Court documents filed last week in a Harris County District Court offer a detailed look into Vera’s account of their blossoming relationship, which she told police was not only approved but celebrated by the boy’s parents. It wasn’t until April, when Stovall principal Elsa Wright got a tip about Vera, that the school district’s police department began investigating.

The English teacher admitted to both the principal and a police officer that she’d been having an ongoing relationship with the boy for months, court documents show.

The bizarre and layered saga began nearly a year ago, Vera told police, when she met the boy during summer school in 2015. She said at first he was rude, asking for her Instagram account name and sending her a follow request after she refused to provide it or accept his invitation, according to court records.

But their interactions picked up in the fall, when the regular school year began and the boy was assigned to one of her eighth-grade English classes. Vera described for police a period of flirting that she claims she initially resisted, until the month of September. The teacher said she became worried when the boy didn’t show up to class, so she sent him a message on Instagram and reminded him to turn in an upcoming assignment.

He replied, according to court documents, and asked for her phone number. Then the boy asked his teacher if they could hang out.

She said yes.

[Husband-and-wife teachers charged in separate student sex cases — in the same week]

Vera drove the boy around in her car, she told police, and they kissed. The next day, when the boy’s parents weren’t home, she returned and the two had sex for the first time, according to the documents.

After that, the sexual encounters occurred almost daily, Vera told police.

“She stated that she and the Complainant had sex on almost a daily basis at her home and that they love each other,” police wrote in the documents.

In January, Vera said she discovered the boy had gotten her pregnant. When the couple told the boy’s family, according to the teacher, they were ecstatic and supportive.

His parents had known about the relationship since October, Vera told police, when they came to the school for an open house. Afterward, she was invited back to their home and introduced to the family as the boy’s girlfriend, documents say. They were “accepting of the relationship,” Vera told police, and she was welcomed to family gatherings thereafter.

Things began to deteriorate in February, when an unannounced visit and questioning from Child Protective Services about the relationship spooked her. Vera denied the relationship and the pregnancy at the time, documents say, then chose to abort the baby. She did, however, hand over her cellphone and gave police permission to search it.

Police said they found “many messages” between the boy and his teacher, confirming much of the story Vera had revealed. In a separate interview, the boy also admitted to the sexual relationship, police said.

The Harris County District Attorney’s Office told ABC 13 News that the parents could be charged with failure to report child abuse if they did indeed know about the relationship. The boy’s mother is being investigated by Child Protective Services, the TV station reported.

The Aldine Independent School District issued the following statement: “Aldine ISD has been made aware that charges have been filed against a former Stovall Middle School teacher involved in inappropriate behavior with a male student. When the allegation was made in April, the teacher was immediately removed from the school and placed on administrative leave. Aldine ISD Police investigated the incident and turned their findings over to the Harris County District Attorney’s Office. The safety and security of Aldine ISD’s students and staff remains a priority of the school district.”

Wearing a Golden State Warriors T-shirt, Vera was captured on video leaving the jail Wednesday. When asked about the allegations, she told reporters she had a lawyer and did not want to comment.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Teacher?

Last edited by Anti Federalist; 11-19-2016 at 09:04 PM.

She looks like an ex-gf of mine.
    "I am a bird"

"Wearing a Golden State Warriors T-shirt, Vera was captured on video leaving the jail Wednesday."

She has good tastes in NBA teams.

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    "Wearing a Golden State Warriors T-shirt, Vera was captured on video leaving the jail Wednesday."

She has good tastes in NBA teams.
    How do you cook an entire team?

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    She looks like an ex-gf of mine.
    I bet she looks like a lot of people's ex-gfs.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

8th grader? Was he Jethro Bodine's age, at the time?
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

"When goods do not cross borders, soldiers will." Frederic Bastiat

Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Rogue View Post
    8th grader? Was he Jethro Bodine's age, at the time?
    How would the media treat a 25 year male old teacher with an female 8th grader...
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No victim, no crime....who is the victim here?

I'm jealous of that boy. Who wouldn't be? That lady is freakin' hot. Impressive.

A whole year, too. That must've been paradise.
    Last edited by PaulConventionWV; 06-03-2016 at 05:48 AM.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

Quote Originally Posted by qh4dotcom View Post
    No victim, no crime....who is the victim here?
    The aborted child because of CPS interference/intimidation in the relationship?

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    I'm jealous of that boy. Who wouldn't be? That lady is freakin' hot. Impressive.

A whole year, too. That must've been paradise.
    To each his own.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Did the boys grades (in all classes) improve? Did the parents approve?

The need for competent legal advice is obvious, obviously they need lawyers!

Random thoughts:

The Interwebs conjured up the following info that probably is not accurate!

In TX, the minimum marriage age is? 18 (or 16 with parental consent),
    but even under 16 it is? legal if under a court order. The minimum age
    of consent is? 14 if the older person is? less than 3 years older. The age
    of consent is? 17. Federal law "protects" ? 12 to 16 year olds from those
    who are 4 years older.

TX dies not mess around with scofflaws; Lethal injection unless they bring
    back firing squad (due to drug unavailability). Two for one special prolly'
    won't apply here since prison and fines seems more likely.

Immigration is already required since USA's birthrate cannot replace dying
    Americans fast enough. This "true love" couple seems eager to help in that
    regard without increasing the last minute rush before the wall goes up...

Government phucks us all no matter what age, involuntarily. "what difference does it make?"
    "One thing my years in Washington taught me is that most politicians are followers, not leaders. Therefore we should not waste time and resources trying to educate politicians. Politicians will not support individual liberty and limited government unless and until they are forced to do so by the people," says Ron Paul."

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    To each his own.
    Dude, she looks amazing even in her mug shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    To each his own.
    At your age you should know the miracles of makeup by now, regardless of your aesthetic tastes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    At your age you should know the miracles of makeup by now, regardless of your aesthetic tastes.
    Are people really knocking that photo? Am I the only one who thinks she still looks great?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Teacher?

Duckface....

There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Are people really knocking that photo? Am I the only one who thinks she still looks great?
    I was just having a bit of fun with my buddy danke The Ever Superficial.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by Mani View Post
    They had sex everyday for a year, she was even pregnant with his child. Parents knew about it and were fine with it.

But CPS found out and now the teacher and parents are in deep crap.

I grew up with angry old Nancy's as teachers where they hell were these hot and horny 24 year olds when I was in school.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...is-police-say/

I am certain that they boy thought he died and went to heaven. When I was in the 8th grade I would watch my English teacher like a hawk. Whenever she uncrossed her legs , if I saw her panties, to the bathroom I went for a "dishonorable discharge" LOL

But the stupid f u c k s have to treat him like a victim.
    Last edited by Contumacious; 06-03-2016 at 12:30 PM.
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

No, I think it's Danke who's into different things around here. You know, teh womenz of walmart.

Oh and btw, needless to say but, she should have turned herself into me. I'd have given her appropriate punishment.

In all seriousness, when I was 14, this would have been equal or better than winning the damn jackpot in the lottery.
    Last edited by luctor-et-emergo; 06-03-2016 at 12:30 PM.
    "I am a bird"

My teachers were Catholic Nuns.

All parties involved don't care. Who is the victim?

Quote Originally Posted by muh_roads View Post
    The gargantuan bankrupt welfare/warfare police state
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by muh_roads View Post
    I see there are still some people here who are confused as to the purpose of our judicial system.

Victims are irrelevant.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    I see there are still some people here who are confused as to the purpose of our judicial system.

Victims are irrelevant.
    There is no "judicial" system. There are bureaucrats in black robes pretending to be judges.
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    There is no "judicial" system. There are bureaucrats in black robes pretending to be judges.
    But what's a judge?
    Everyone hates lawyers and everyone hates politicians.
    A judge is just a lawyer who won an election.

It's time for everyone to take an honest look at what's going on. That includes not getting hung up on traditional definitions.
    They are a caste of legally untouchable professional life-ruiners.
    They exist to ruin lives.
    That's it.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Of course the boy is lucky as $#@! but at the same time the pedo teacher needs to be punished. If this was my son I wouldn't be cool with this. Sorry, horndoggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Humph, I'll be damned, I was wrong...

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast