Thread: Trey Grayson vs. Rand Paul

Trey Grayson vs. Rand Paul

Most of us here remember clearly Rand's campaign with Trey Grayson as his opponent for senate. When you do a Google search for Trey Greyson on the internet you still see the website http://www.TreyGraysonForSenate.com in the top 10 links at #10. And of course "Trey Grayson For Senate" would put it as the #1 link. As such, the website will apparently remain on the internet forever because of the simple fact we can always advertise our website links on the Tray Grayson site.

We designed it so that when you start reading, it seems like his campaign may have designed the site. Yet by the bottom of the page, its incredibly obvious that Trey Grayson does not control the page.

But in any case, I thought I'd let everyone know that Trey will be forever immortalized on the internet under that website instead of his own campaign site which is ranked lower LOL. So thanks again to those who provided those links for their respective websites which raised the rank of the http://www.treygrasonforsenate.com website.

I believe there were about 5,000 human visits to the website by the election. We continue to get over 1,000 visits per year to the site that are not robot visits.
    GOING ON NOW IN THE LIBERTY MOVEMENT - WWW.FREETALKLIVE.COM

JOIN OUR LAST BEST HOPE FOR LIBERTY - WWW.FREESTATEPROJECT.ORG

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Awesome, plus-rep!

Almost but not quite as good as the Fred Thompson forums
    Brawndo's got what plants crave. Its got electrolytes.

H. L. Mencken said it best:

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."