Thread: YouTube Thumbs Up/Down & Spam !

YouTube Thumbs Up/Down & Spam !

I believe you YouTube videos are the best media to spread Ron Paul's message.

All comments are either for or against. The against comments are just plain stupid, and obviously paid attacks.

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the paid attacks/spam. Simply Thumbsdown and move on.

I spend about 5 hours a day doing this, over and over. I'm not joking.

Seriously people, it makes SUCH a better impression if all the comments are +6 or totally buried at -6. Lets get anything thats not truth buried, and do NOT get drawn into SPAM conversation that will eat up a whole page of comments, its impossible to bury a string of alternating good and bad comments!

I've also been leaving informative comments...

Also do these same things on digg.com !!!!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You raise a good point. We need to take responsibility for the information we allow our peers to consume.
    youtube.com/theantirobot

Quote Originally Posted by alieas007 View Post
    I believe you YouTube videos are the best media to spread Ron Paul's message.

All comments are either for or against. The against comments are just plain stupid, and obviously paid attacks.

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the paid attacks/spam. Simply Thumbsdown and move on.

I spend about 5 hours a day doing this, over and over. I'm not joking.

Seriously people, it makes SUCH a better impression if all the comments are +6 or totally buried at -6. Lets get anything thats not truth buried, and do NOT get drawn into SPAM conversation that will eat up a whole page of comments, its impossible to bury a string of alternating good and bad comments!

I've also been leaving informative comments...

Also do these same things on digg.com !!!!

I may be wrong but doesn't this go against a lot of the main things that people love about Ron Paul and his message? People love Ron Paul because of his support for the constitution, one of the most important rights we have as Americans is our right to free speech but you are going out in Paul's name and basically trying to stop people from voicing their opinions. Whether you agree with the message or not, it's not your place to block someone from speaking is it? We all have a voice and anyone looking at videos on Youtube should be able to decide for themselves which comments they actually read or not.