Thread: The Clinton Crime Family: Hillary Clinton the Most Dangerous Presidential Aspirant in US Histo

The Clinton Crime Family: Hillary Clinton the Most Dangerous Presidential Aspirant in US Histo

The Clinton Crime Family: Hitlery Clinton the Most Dangerous Presidential Aspirant in US History
    By Stephen Lendman
    http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-cli...istory/5527943

Hillary is the most recklessly dangerous presidential aspirant in US history, supporting endless imperial wars and state terror … She endorses first-strike nuclear weapons use, calling them peacekeeping deterrents, mindless of their power to destroy life on earth. She’s militantly anti-Russia, earlier compared the nation to Nazi Germany, Putin to Hitler, claiming “he doesn’t have a soul,” …

The so-called Clinton Foundation is a suspected criminal enterprise, masquerading as a charitable NGO. … According to Huguenard, Obama-appointed FBI chief James Comey will recommend Attorney General Loretta Lynch treat “the Clinton Foundation (as) an ongoing criminal enterprise engaged in money laundering and soliciting bribes in exchange for political, policy and legislative favors to individuals, corporations and even governments both foreign and domestic.” … Less than 10% of “tens of millions of dollars donated” went for charitable purposes, the rest for self-enrichment. “There is ample evidence already in the public record that the Clinton Foundation qualifies as a criminal enterprise” said Huguenard. …

She’d be red meat for Trump to take full advantage of in the fall campaign. … Whoever succeeds Obama, likely worse than ever governance will follow. The greatest concern is preventing possible WW III. Clinton’s rage for endless wars, along with her Sino/Russian hostility makes the unthinkable possible.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I cannot stand Hitlery- even looking at her pics makes me nauseous.

That said, there have been many dangerous presidents; Hitlery is just one of many.
    There is no spoon.

She’s militantly anti-Russia, earlier compared the nation to Nazi Germany, Putin to Hitler, claiming “he doesn’t have a soul,”
    That's rich, coming from her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

I don't get why anyone would support Hillary, when they could support Bernie instead.

He offers way more free stuff.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I don't get why anyone would support Hillary, when they could support Bernie instead.

He offers way more free stuff.
    He does not have a vagina.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    He does not have a vagina.
    I guess I just expect better, from the American voter. (sigh)
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic