Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: National Enquirer: Hillary Clinton Caught With Lesbian Lovers

National Enquirer: Hillary Clinton Caught With Lesbian Lovers

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/phot.../photo/159544/

May 27, 2016

Hillary Clinton repeatedly used unsecured phones to contact four of her lesbian lovers — sparking a bombshell scandal that could doom her bid for the White House, The National ENQUIRER has learned in a blockbuster world exclusive! “It is my understanding that Hillary was careless — very careless,” spilled one top Beltway insider. “What she wants to do in her own bedroom is her own business. But she didn’t take the necessary steps to keep her romps with other women secret, and now it’s going to explode in front of every American voter!”

The shocking revelations came just as the State Department’s inspector general sharply rebuked Hillary for using an unsecured private email server while she was Secretary of State. Even the editorial board of The Washington Post declared that Hillary had committed an "inexcusable, willful disregard of the rules.” And, as revealed by The ENQUIRER, some of her now-infamous emails contain explicit sexual references — and her lovers’ names!

The list of Hillary’s lesbian lovers, The ENQUIRER learned, includes a beauty in her early 30s who has traveled often with Hillary. There's also a popular TV and movie star, the daughter of a top government official — and a stunning model who got a major career boost after allegedly sleeping with Hillary!

The investigation revealed that Hillary (with Bill Clinton embroiled in his own sex scandals) knew as early as November 2010 that her very personal emails could be accessed by foreign powers and leave her at risk of being blackmailed. One exchange involved Hillary and her very close aide Huma Abedin — who has recently been forced to keep a distance from the presidential candidate amongst more rumors of a lesbian affair. (Huma is seen here carrying new designer clothes bought by Hillary.) Both of the women chose not to cooperate with the State Department investigation.

Meanwhile, the FBI is trying to determine whether top-secret government information was compromised by Hillary’s failure to use a secure email server. They are going through thousands of emails and questioning a number of Hillary's associates as the probe heats up.

Now the government watchdog group Judicial Watch claims Hillary also used the unsecured emails to invite people to call her on unsecured phones. “This drip-drip of new Clinton emails shows Hillary Clinton could not care less about the security of her communications,” said Tom Fitton, the President of Judicial Watch. And The ENQUIRER has uncovered that some of callers were the same lovers discovered last year!

“These emails clearly show how she tells certain women to call on unsecured personal phones,” shared the Capitol Hill spy. “It’s obvious that they do, because she follows up the calls with an email the next day. All four women were asked to call her — but it’s obvious she seems most attracted to the actress."

“Hillary has set herself — and America — up for public humiliation … because of her lust," said the D.C. insider. "She cannot be president!”

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I pray only that there is no video.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    God, please nooooooooooooo!

As far as the accusations I don't think it would hurt her one bit. She is a Democrat after all.

LOL

find pictures on her iCloud account... username: hrod17@clintonmail.com, password: ilickcarpet

Burn the witch!

So I guess Bill and Hillary have an "open" marriage; don't ask, don't tell, and for sure don't get caught....ooppppsss
    Et cognoscetis veritatem et veritas liberabit vos

Quote Originally Posted by ProBlue33 View Post
    So I guess Bill and Hillary have an "open" marriage; don't ask, don't tell, and for sure don't get caught....ooppppsss
    Hillary is long time prime enabler of Bubba's predatory "shenanigans".

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Speak for yourself.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    God, please nooooooooooooo!

As far as the accusations I don't think it would hurt her one bit. She is a Democrat after all.
    True- and it IS the National Inquirer. Not saying I doubt any negs about Hitlery but the NI isn't exactly 1st class.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    True- and it IS the National Inquirer. Not saying I doubt any negs about Hitlery but the NI isn't exactly 1st class.
    Neither are the Clintons.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    Neither are the Clintons.
    Oh, I am in totally agreement.
    There is no spoon.

This was my thought as well.

nm

wrong thread
    Brawndo's got what plants crave. Its got electrolytes.

H. L. Mencken said it best:

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

They broke the Monica Lewinsky scandal.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Speak for yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Speak for yourself.
    Yeah, she was pretty hot back in the early 1990s.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I never said she was hot.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

They broke the Monica Lewinsky scandal.
    Wiki:

News of the scandal first broke on January 17, 1998, on the Drudge Report,[22] which reported that Newsweek editors were sitting on a story by investigative reporter Michael Isikoff exposing the affair. The story broke in the mainstream press on January 21 in The Washington Post.[23]
    There is no spoon.

i keep getting that Huma chick mixed up with George Clooney's broad

Wiki:
    My bad, yes Drudge. I get confused with all the liberals posting here.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

I never said she was hot.
    I did.

^^^

Different Strokes for different folks
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

I predicted this back in '73
    Last edited by Jamesiv1; 05-29-2016 at 04:27 PM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    We know we know. You like the plus side.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

^^^

Different Strokes for different folks
    I was talking about Hillary. I thinks that is a picture of Chelsea, her daughter, not Hillary.

I was talking about Hillary. I thinks that is a picture of Chelsea, her daughter, not Hillary.
    Are you joking or did you miss the sarcasm face.
    There is no spoon.

I saw the video a few years back and I have to say, Palin was the star of the show, her tits were on point if you know what I mean

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast