Thread: Are You Ready For the Global Fake Alien Invasion?

Are You Ready For the Global Fake Alien Invasion?

Last edited by timosman; 08-11-2017 at 10:23 AM. Reason: Video update

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

At 1,200 light years away, travelling at Warp Factor 8 they could be here in about a year. http://www.slasims.com/resources/warpspeed.html

Are they bringing cookies?

Maybe they'll land in Mexico (irony).

Will they speak Spanish? Has this already happened?
    Last edited by Ronin Truth; 05-29-2016 at 06:57 AM.

If an alien civilization invaded Earth, the "smell test" is simple. Are they killing us wholesale? If yes, then it's true and we're all screwed. If answer is no, then fake. There are only two known things that would justifty a civilization advanced enough to conquor interstellar travel to invade Earth. Contrary to sci-fi, it isn't water, or metals, or things like that. Those things are easy to find all throughout space. The only thing would have to be both protien and chlorophyl. Meat and plants. Us and the trees.
    "Self conquest is the greatest of all victories." - Plato

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    Bring it!
    Trump will build a wall and make the Aliens pay for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

"When goods do not cross borders, soldiers will." Frederic Bastiat

Peace.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    //
    What's a matter did you get bored Uncle?

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    What's a matter did you get bored Uncle?
    Making sure i have what i need to avoid the aliens .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Making sure i have what i need to avoid the aliens .
    Watch out that the government doesn't make it illegal for you to have what you need to do that.

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Why would the left unite against “Martians”? Martians are necessary for the future of the earth. They have just as much right as anyone to come to Earth. They might be refugees from crime or poverty or discrimination. Anyone who doesn’t welcome Martians is an isolationist, a planetist. The Martians will contribute to social security, and take care of aging, weak, Earthlings.

The Terran economy can not exist on it’s own. It needs free trade with Mars, otherwise Earth’s economy will fall apart. As long as the Martians accept Terran Central Banking, they will be an integral and indispensable piece of the Earther dream.

And we should be clear right from the start, the Democrats are the greatest advocates and supporters of Martians in the entire solar system. The Venusians are racists, and Democrats will protect Martians from the evil Venusians.

/s
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

But what if the aliens are Voluntarists, Krugman?