Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Trump suggests U.S. should bomb Libya

Quote Originally Posted by Wilf View Post
    Why don't you care to elaborate?
    I already stated that Ron Paul supported the attack, the question is has he since renounce that? What are you getting at calling me Smitty and a SJW?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I already stated that Ron Paul supported the attack, the question is has he since renounce that? What are you getting at calling me Smitty and a SJW?
    You missed the point.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You missed the point.
    Ok, what is your point?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Oil is the reason we are in the ME in the first place. It's the reason the regime and its propaganda outlets try to make Iran the enemy, when it has complied with international law and Israel has not.
    FIFY.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Ok, what is your point?
    Thought that you had the ability to link the clues.

Thought that you had the ability to link the clues.
    Good god you're dense. Please try to follow. Or get someone else to help you.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Good god you're dense. Please try to follow. Or get someone else to help you.
    Good god you're air headed. Please try to follow the past. Or get someone else to help you.

Good god you're air headed. Please try to follow the past. Or get someone else to help you.
    Are you under the influence can you carry on a conversation?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Are you under the influence can you carry on a conversation?
    I was going to ask you the same thing?

I was going to ask you the same thing?
    Review this thread and tell me specifically what the bone of contention is.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Review this tread and tell me specifically what the bone of contention is.
    Review your history and tell me specifically what the bone of contention is.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    CPU's sockpoppet.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Review your history and tell me specifically what the bone of contention is.
    Have a good night.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Have a good night.
    I won. I won. Hurrah.
    Last edited by Wilf; 05-28-2016 at 10:27 PM.

Have a good night.
    Damn, just when it was getting really interesting.
    "The Patriarch"

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Damn, just when it was getting really interesting.
    The civility was killing me, it just feels forced. I was hoping they were going to start a flame war and get the thread locked. We usually aren't allowed to have real policy discussions on Trumps foreign policy.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    The civility was killing me, it just feels forced. I was hoping they were going to start a flame war and get the thread locked. We usually aren't allowed to have real policy discussions on Trumps foreign policy.
    What is Trumps foreign policy?
    "The Patriarch"

Guess I feel sort of like the cat in the basket.

Civility has nothing to do do with it. I am civil, but non responsive posts are meaningless. Wifi was not very civil, just a blabering idiot.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Guess I feel sort of like the cat in the basket.
    Same here-
    There is no spoon.

Civility has nothing to do do with it. I am civil, but non responsive posts are meaningless. Wifi was not very civil, just a blabering idiot.
    Thats because you want to be spoon-fed with simple answers, where is the mystery in that?

Well you see.. its kind of like this.

Not just Trumps foreign policy, but everything!

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well you see.. its kind of like this.

3D is on to something.
    "The Patriarch"

I met Bryan in 2008. He knows who I am.

You make meaningless posts. And you accuse me of being the user "Smitty." Violating forum guidelines. Which seems to win you accolades here from the stupid repossesses I have read/seen in this thread. Do you expect a pass?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

I met Bryan in 2008. He knows who I am.

You make meaningless posts. And you accuse me of being the user "Smitty." Violating forum guidelines. Which seems to win you accolades here from the stupid repossesses I have read/seen in this thread. Do you expect a pass?
    Do you expect a pass? And by the way; you know what I am talking about but you are trying to take the moral high ground. You shouldn't do this. It makes you look hypocritical.
    Last edited by Wilf; 05-28-2016 at 10:55 PM.

Do you expect a pass? And by the way; you know what I am talking about but you are trying to take the moral high ground. You shouldn't do this. It makes you look hypocritical.
    Ya ya, you are trying to egg me on. Just address anything I wrote.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast