Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trump under oath - split

Trump under oath - split

You are a closet Hillary supporter because you never say anything bad about Hillary. You don't care that she is a war criminal.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dude58677 View Post
    You are a closet Hillary supporter because you never say anything bad about Hillary. You don't care that she is a war criminal.
    Hitlery is a slime- I think we all know that. We don't know much about the real Trump.
    There is no spoon.

Why do you have to bring up Hillary in every thread?

It's almost as bad as when Debbie Wasserman Shultz gets interviewed about the democrat party and their shenanigans and all she can do is trash the Trump campaign / republican platform as a defense. Ron Paul has been saying that both parties were the same, and now we have someone who embodies that completely who Ron Paul explicitly doesn't support and all you can say is atleast he isn't Hillary? He is not even a man, he is a chicken boo.

Are there people promoting Hillary on the site? The reason these things get posted is because there are members actively supporting and promoting Donald Trump. Try to think a bit more critically.

Quote Originally Posted by Antischism View Post
    Are there people promoting Hillary on the site? The reason these things get posted is because there are members actively supporting and promoting Donald Trump. Try to think a bit more critically.
    You've recognized the problem with Trump supporters.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Why do you have to bring up Hillary in every thread?
    You support her that is why. Where is the evidence that Donald Trump is a war criminal? Last time I checked he was just a reality TV star.

With Hillary the evidence is overehelming that she is a war criminal.

You support her that is why. Where is the evidence that Donald Trump is a war criminal? Last time I checked he was just a reality TV star.

With Hillary the evidence is overehelming that she is a war criminal.
    What? You mean Smeagol? He would never hurt anyone!!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    You've recognized the problem with Trump supporters.
    Indeed.
    There is no spoon.

What? You mean Smeagol? He would never hurt anyone!!
    You have to do better than that, bud!

And that the Clinton Foundation is nothing but money laundering.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

You have to do better than that, bud!
    Look at this line particularly in the speech Trump made that was more important then the last republican debate.
    McCain criticized party leaders who are reluctant to back Trump, saying they are "out of step" with voters who have chosen the controversial businessman as the GOP standard-bearer. He defended Trump for being a strong and "capable" leader, particularly on foreign policy. He called on Trump to choose a running mate who could "unite the party," possibly Iowa Sen. Joni Ernst, even as he strongly defended his 2008 choice of Sarah Palin.

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    And that the Clinton Foundation is nothing but money laundering.
    I don't think there is a single person on this forum that doesn't already know this. I have never seen one thread in support of Hillary.

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

I listened to that speech. I can say that video is an absolute lie. To be more precise the title which you were linking.

Have you no shame? I know the answer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Americans in general are jedi masters of blaming every other person.

Look at this line particularly in the speech Trump made that was more important then the last republican debate.

Howard Stern said we should bomb Canada and make it a 51st State? Does that make Howard Stern a war criminal?

Besides John McCain has a voting record in Congress supporting war. Where is Donald Trump's? Where is Howard Sterns?
    Last edited by dude58677; 05-27-2016 at 03:12 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Howard Stern said we should bomb Canada and make it a 51st State? Does that make Howard Stern a war criminal?

Besides John McCain has a voting record in Congress supporting war. Where is Donald Trump's? Where is Howard Sterns?
    You missed the quote about John McCain endorsing Trump because of his foreign policy positions specifcaly. If you look closer at Trumps AIPAC speech its almost the theme of that video. Trump says all the stuff that that questioner says to McCain about Iran funding Terrorism, and how Trumps going to make it stop, and rip up our diplomacy agreement.

You missed the quote about John McCain endorsing Trump because of his foreign policy positions specifcaly. If you look closer at Trumps AIPAC speech its almost the theme of that video. Trump says all the stuff that that questioner says to McCain about Iran funding Terrorism, and how Trumps going to make it stop, and rip up our diplomacy agreement.
    Donald Trump said alot of things. People say alot of things about Donald Trump but what War Crime was Donald Trump part of? What War did he vote for in Congress?

Donald Trump said alot of things. People say alot of things about Donald Trump but what War Crime was Donald Trump part of? What War did he vote for in Congress?
    John McCain and Dick Cheney are voting for Trump because of his foreign policy. I don't need any more proof, I vote against them every year.

John McCain and Dick Cheney are voting for Trump because of his foreign policy. I don't need any more proof, I vote against them every year.
    How do you know they aren't voting for him because they are hoping for Donald Trump to lose support by people like you?

How do you know they aren't voting for him because they are hoping for Donald Trump to lose support by people like you?
    MCcain said that same thing about Ted Cruz after he said he would carpet bomb the middle east, and be Iran's worst enemy and rip up the Iran deal on day one. The Neocons were fully against Trump all the way until he said that stuff in his AIPAC speech.

What a mind$#@! this election is.

MCcain said that same thing about Ted Cruz after he said he would carpet bomb the middle east, and be Iran's worst enemy and rip up the Iran deal on day one. The Neocons were fully against Trump all the way until he said that stuff in his AIPAC speech.
    Rand Paul said that Donald Trump had a good foreign policy although he was hoping he was sincere. You see all you have is speculation and some career politicians desperately trying hold onto their careers.

Even then this isn't anything that Donald Trump actually did. I asked you specifically what War crimes did he actually do in the past and you still can't answer.
    Last edited by dude58677; 05-27-2016 at 04:02 PM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LOL what war crime was Mitt Romney part of? What war did he vote for in Congress? Therefor we should have elected Romney?????? I guess we should support every neocon who runs for office the first time?
    Last edited by William Tell; 05-27-2016 at 04:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    LOL what war crime was Mitt Romney part of? What war did he vote for in Congress? Therefor we should have elected Romney??????
    Mitt Romney was a governor seeking to become President and he was governor so he would become President. Donald Trump was just a reality TV star and never held office.

On top of this Mitt Romney hates Donald Trump so this conflicts with your notion of Neocon support for Donald Trump.
    Last edited by dude58677; 05-27-2016 at 04:12 PM.

Mitt Romney was a governor seeking to become President and he was governor so he would become President. Donald Trump was just a reality TV star and never held office.
    Who cares if he held office? If some guy runs for congress for the first time saying we should bomb the hell out of em' and execute Snowden you would vote for him?
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Who cares if he held office? If some guy runs for congress for the first time saying we should bomb the hell out of em' and execute Snowden you would vote for him?
    Howard Stern said we should bomb Canada and make it a 51st State. What's your point?

I asked you specifically what War crimes did he actually do in the past and you still can't answer.
    So you admit that you asked me a question that has nothing to do with the argument? What Candy bars does he eat? Why does that matter. What matters is his rhetoric about what he plans on doing in the middle east when he gets elected. I am not making a mountain out of a mole hill you are not arguing against my argument at all you just keep asking unrelated questions.

Howard Stern said we should bomb Canada and make it a 51st State. What's your point?
    Well we aren't telling you to vote for Howard Stern, Trump isn't Howard Stern, he is Cheney 2.0

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast