Thread: Welcome to the rabbit hole. This is a great site.

Welcome to the rabbit hole. This is a great site.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I like the part about how people who watch Game of Thrones are messed up, which the author knows from not watching the show, but looking up a 16-minute montage of nude scenes.

People who look up montages of nudity contained in shows they are too good to watch are definitely not messed up.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

There are a lot better articles there than that one. (whether you agree with it or not)
    Please tell me you are not going to reject an information source entirely over something so trivial.

If you add up the basic numeric equivalents for each letter in my name, you get 123.

If you use the 1-9 means of assigning numbers to those same letters, the total is 33 --- year of Christ.

And yes, a lack of logic does cause me to reject information. It's in my nature I guess

Or maybe I was born in 1947 (everyone born in that year is a spook).
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

The author does not contend that those kinds of things are proof by themselves. But "They" love to play with that garbage and and enough of it together is cause for suspicion. And when that suspicion leads to Globalist pay-dirt then it is not a lack of logic.

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaWV View Post
    If you add up the basic numeric equivalents for each letter in my name, you get 123.

If you use the 1-9 means of assigning numbers to those same letters, the total is 33 --- year of Christ.

And yes, a lack of logic does cause me to reject information. It's in my nature I guess

Or maybe I was born in 1947 (everyone born in that year is a spook).
    33 master number numerology

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...53.YBEFrnPIKFo