Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Libertarian national convention May 27–30 in Orlando (Official thread)

Delegates, talk among yourselves. Pick ONE non-Weld person and vote for them no matter what.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Can a delegate make a motion to remove "Party of Principle" from the website

"The LP stands for open immigration". And there you have it. I will NEVER support that. Not now; not ever. Good little tools for the globalists though. Which probably explains why the CFR guy fits in so nicely.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    "The LP stands for open immigration". And there you have it. I will NEVER support that. Not now; not ever. Good little tools for the globalists though. Which probably explains why the CFR guy fits in so nicely.
    Lol. Like this is some kind of new revelation about how you feel about the LP.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    I disagree, I love open borders, open trade and open immigration, that does not mean I like overlords trying to hustle us globally like Weld, Trump and Clinton.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If you want a better LP candidate, join the party, become a delegate- and enlist others to do the same. Otherwise, you are just being bitches.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

The rep from Texas.. omg - he's fantastic
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

More available seats for the presidential banquet.. I wonder why
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Lol. Like this is some kind of new revelation about how you feel about the LP.
    I was quoting what a speaker said at the LP CONVENTION. If you don't like it, TOUGH! I have taken the time to listen; if all you can do is to insult me for doing it, then you can go to Hell.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Quote Originally Posted by opal View Post
    The rep from Texas.. omg - he's fantastic
    lol. I thought he sounded like a lefty lunatic. It's funny how people view things different ways, eh?
    ================

Quote Originally Posted by afwjam View Post
    I disagree, I love open borders, open trade and open immigration, that does not mean I like overlords trying to hustle us globally like Weld, Trump and Clinton.
    While we have a welfare state? Seriously?

Also, do you think what we have now is "open trade"?
    Last edited by LibertyEagle; 05-29-2016 at 02:33 PM.
    ================

Have they voted on the VP yet? How long is this going to take?

Will Coley dropping out to endorse Sharpe

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    1st ballot Sharpe had around 30% and Weld had 49%.

As long as Dearn doesn't endorse Weld, we have a shot at stopping him

Weld only gets plurarity of 49% for VP nom; not majority required; there will be a second ballot

Dearn as last place will be off ballot

Will Coley going to drop out make speech to endorse Sharpe

LP convention with article about GJ is top news at CNN.com

http://www.cnn.com/
    Last edited by francisco; 05-29-2016 at 02:51 PM.
    Brawndo's got what plants crave. Its got electrolytes.

H. L. Mencken said it best:

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

ack.. ustream's video is down
    nm.. it's back

LOL wonder who is the 1 person voting Gary Johnson for VP.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

CNN is missing "Terrible" between "third" and "choice"

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I have a feeling Dearn is going to endorse Weld, putting him at 52%

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    LOL wonder who is the 1 person voting Gary Johnson for VP.
    Heh! I saw that, too. Someone show up late?

Quote Originally Posted by jct74 View Post
    I don't think they could possibly make that font any larger. Not that I'm complaining. Having the LP nominee on the front page will get people talking.

Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    If you want a better LP candidate, join the party, become a delegate- and enlist others to do the same. Otherwise, you are just being bitches.
    Amen. The people in that room have had the dedication to stay engaged. Those of us who tried to somehow meld into the Republican mob since 2007 can whine all we want to. But look now! - the LP actually means something and we kind of missed the boat.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

Lets go Sharpe!
    The most important element of a free society, where individual rights are held in the highest esteem, is the rejection of the initiation of violence.

RON PAUL

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
    The most important element of a free society, where individual rights are held in the highest esteem, is the rejection of the initiation of violence.

RON PAUL

yuck at Dearn endorsing Weld

Dearn endorsed Weld because Trump is saying mean things and we need to do what Gary Johnson says.

Anyone know where Trump is saying these things? I see nothing on Twitter or FB.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast