Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CDC Forced to Release Proof They Knew Vaccine Preservative Causes Autism

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    No, but there's a lunatic fringe attached to every party, and the old guard is perfectly content to let the LP own the anti-vaxxers, because it deters sane but curious people right at the gate.
    K, just wanted to clear that up. Meh, I've been considered to be a member of the lunatic fringe and the singular cause of the downfall of Ron Paul because I have stated from the beginning "We haven't been told the whole story regarding 9/11 and that the war in Iraq had nothing to do with terrorism."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nothing is going to hold these MFers accountable. I don't care how much evidence there is the only thing that might hurt them is if people stop having their children vaccinated and we all know there is very little chance of that.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thimerisol cause autism. Ok. If that is indeed true, why was there not a decrease in autism when it was removed from vaccines? If it was the cause of autism- and a "a neurological armageddon," autism cases should be falling dramatically once it was discontinued in kid's vaccines. Are they?
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 05-27-2016 at 09:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Thimerisol cause autism. Ok. If that is indeed true, why was there not a decrease in autism when it was removed from vaccines? If it was the cause of autism- and a "a neurological armageddon," autism cases should be falling dramatically once it was discontinued in kid's vaccines. Are they?
    The Facts: After “realizing” the amount of mercury in the childhood vaccination schedule recommended by the CDC exceeded all national and global maximum safety limits, the American Academy of Pediatrics and the United States Public Health Service called for the immediate removal of Thimerosal from all vaccines on July 7, 1999.

By 2003, the vaccine manufacturers had begun to react to the 1999 call by lowering the mercury content in many of the Thimerosal-preserved early childhood vaccines. However, in April of 2002, the CDC began recommending that pregnant women and very young children get annual Thimerosal-preserved flu shots. The result was a ‘shell game’ which has caused widespread confusion in the public because of press reports declaring, “Since (select a year between 1999 and the present), mercury has been removed from all recommended vaccines for children except for some flu shots.”

Astoundingly, the total level of mercury exposure, if a child receives all the possible CDC-recommended vaccinations that are still Thimerosal preserved, from 6 months to 18 years of age, has actually increased. Significantly, if you put the amount of mercury added to the immunization schedule as a result of the CDC-recommended seasonal and (in 2009) H1N1 flu shots** on one side of a scale, and the amount of mercury that was subtracted from that schedule by reformulating early childhood vaccines without Thimerosal on the other side, the total amount of mercury added far outweighs the amount of mercury subtracted. In addition, today most tetanus shots and the multi-dose Sanofi Menomune® vaccine that are approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) still contain 25-micrograms-a-dose mercury.

Currently, the actions taken by the vaccine manufacturers, the FDA and the CDC have increased the possible maximum childhood exposure to mercury from vaccines to twice the level that triggered the 1999 call to remove mercury from all vaccines as soon as possible! Also, new vaccine formulations with 25 micrograms of mercury per 0.5-mL dose are still being approved by the FDA for administration to pregnant women and children.

**Most doses of these flu vaccines are Thimerosal-preserved.
    http://traceamounts.com/ten-lies-tol...y-in-vaccines/
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

FDA document admits vaccines are linked to autism

by Mike Adams

I've just posted a new video detailing the discovery of a vaccine document on the FDA's own website that openly admits vaccines are linked to autism.

This document, an insert sheet for the Tripedia vaccine, openly admits to the vaccine being linked to "idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura, SIDS, anaphylactic reaction, cellulitis, autism, convulsion/grand mal convulsion, encephalopathy, hypotonia, neuropathy, somnolence and apnea."

Read more: http://www.naturalnews.com/053469_va...documents.html
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post

by Mike Adams

I've just posted a new video detailing the discovery of a vaccine document on the FDA's own website that openly admits vaccines are linked to autism.

This document, an insert sheet for the Tripedia vaccine, openly admits to the vaccine being linked to "idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura, SIDS, anaphylactic reaction, cellulitis, autism, convulsion/grand mal convulsion, encephalopathy, hypotonia, neuropathy, somnolence and apnea."

Well, that would certainly seem to "muddy up" this thread some more. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    K, just wanted to clear that up. Meh, I've been considered to be a member of the lunatic fringe and the singular cause of the downfall of Ron Paul because I have stated from the beginning "We haven't been told the whole story regarding 9/11 and that the war in Iraq had nothing to do with terrorism."

Just like we haven't been told the truth about vaccines. They keep on hiding and covering up and cherry picking the negative study results from the public as well. So if that makes me 'the fringe' because I don't trust government and the cronies they protect, then so be it--guilty as charged.

the very first line is a lie. The CDC hasn't admitted to anything.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

by Mike Adams

THIS QUOTE IS A LIE. READ THE GOD DAMN DOCUMENT!

"Adverse events reported during post-approval use of Tripedia vaccine include idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura, SIDS,
    anaphylactic reaction, cellulitis, autism, convulsion/grand mal convulsion, encephalopathy, hypotonia, neuropathy, somnolence
    and apnea. Events were included in this list because of the seriousness or frequency of reporting. Because these events are
    reported voluntarily from a population of uncertain size, it is not always possible to reliably estimate their frequencies or to
    establish a causal relationship to components of Tripedia vaccine.
    "
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

It's fine to be sceptical of government information. But it doesn't mean these other people are truth telling angels. They have their own agenda and their goal can also be to mislead you with lies.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    THIS QUOTE IS A LIE. READ THE GOD DAMN DOCUMENT!

"Adverse events reported during post-approval use of Tripedia vaccine include idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura, SIDS,
    anaphylactic reaction, cellulitis, autism, convulsion/grand mal convulsion, encephalopathy, hypotonia, neuropathy, somnolence
    and apnea. Events were included in this list because of the seriousness or frequency of reporting. Because these events are
    reported voluntarily from a population of uncertain size
    , it is not always possible to reliably estimate their frequencies or to
    establish a causal relationship to components of Tripedia vaccine.
    "
    Voluntarily!!

That's because most doctors/nurses/hospitals DO NOT REPORT VACCINE ADVERSE EVENTS!!!!!!

Although this law requires doctors and other vaccine providers to report hospitalizations, injuries, deaths and serious health problems following vaccination to VAERS, it is estimated that less than 10 percent, of all vaccine-related health problems are ever reported to VAERS.

As a society we need to know how many people who get vaccinated are getting sick after vaccination and how many go on to die or are permanently injured. It is very important that ALL serious health problems, which develop after vaccination, be reported to VAERS. You should make a vaccine adverse event report to VAERS if you or your child has regressed physically, mentally or emotionally after vaccination or has experienced acute symptoms within hours, days or weeks of vaccination.
    http://www.nvic.org/reportreaction.aspx

You should make a vaccine adverse event report to VAERS if you or your child has regressed physically, mentally or emotionally after vaccination or has experienced acute symptoms within hours, days or weeks of vaccination.
    This is stupid. If I get a severe case of constipation 1 week after receiving a flu vaccine, does that mean that vaccines cause constipation?

Also that 10% estimate is completely made up, baseless, unsubstantiated.

Voluntarily!!

That's because most doctors/nurses/hospitals DO NOT REPORT VACCINE ADVERSE EVENTS!!!!!!

http://www.nvic.org/reportreaction.aspx
    ANYBODY can make a VAERS report. Nurses, doctors, patients. They are not verified as actually having been caused by the vaccine but reported to have occurred after having been given one. If I smash my toe on the doorway of the doctor's office after a vaccination, that is technically a incident following a vaccine. Was it caused by the vaccine? To protect their legal rear end, manufacturers list everything reported to VAERS on their insert so they can't be sued for not warning about the possibility (however rare) of an event occurring.

I get a measles shot and somebody in the waiting area has the flu and I catch it. Did the vaccine cause me to get the flu?

https://vaers.hhs.gov/about/faqs

Who reports to VAERS?

Anyone can file a VAERS report, including health care providers, manufacturers, and vaccine recipients. The majority of VAERS reports are sent in by vaccine manufacturers (37%) and health care providers (36%). The remaining reports are obtained from state immunization programs (10%), vaccine recipients (or their parent/guardians, 7%) and other sources (10%). Vaccine recipients or their parents or guardians are encouraged to seek the help of their health care professional in filling out the VAERS form. Each report provides valuable information that is added to the VAERS database. Accurate and complete reporting of post-vaccination events supplies the information needed for evaluation of vaccine safety. The CDC and FDA use VAERS information to ensure the safest strategies of vaccine use and to further reduce the rare risks associated with vaccines.
    Are all adverse events reported to VAERS caused by vaccines?

No. VAERS receives reports of many adverse events that occur after vaccination. Some occur coincidentally following vaccination, while others may be caused by vaccination. Studies help determine if a vaccine really caused an adverse event. Just because an adverse event happened after a person received a vaccine does not mean the vaccine caused the adverse event. Other factors, such as the person's medical history and other medicines the person took near the time of the vaccination, may have caused the adverse event. It is important to remember that many adverse events reported to VAERS may not be caused by vaccines. Although VAERS can rarely provide definitive evidence of causal associations between vaccines and particular risks, its unique role as a national spontaneous reporting system enables the early detection of signals that can then be more rigorously investigated.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 05-28-2016 at 12:52 PM.

ANYBODY can make a VAERS report. Nurses, doctors, patients. They are not verified as actually having been caused by the vaccine but reported to have occurred after having been given one. If I smash my toe on the doorway of the doctor's office after a vaccination, that is technically a incident following a vaccine. Was it caused by the vaccine? To protect their legal rear end, manufacturers list everything reported to VAERS on their insert so they can't be sued for not warning about the possibility (however rare) of an event occurring.

I get a measles shot and somebody in the waiting area has the flu and I catch it. Did the vaccine cause me to get the flu?

https://vaers.hhs.gov/about/faqs
    The Scary Facts Most Parents Don’t Know About Vaccine Injury Compensation

Vaccine injures and adverse reactions are massively under-reported, as admitted by the Centers for Disease Control. Estimates show that only one to ten percent of vaccine injuries and deaths are actually filed with the government.

In the United States, the government has created a database to keep track of hundreds of kinds of reactions to vaccinations, including fevers, soreness, seizures, swelling of the brain, arthritis, and death. Since its inception, this program has awarded over $2.5 billion to individuals and families who have suffered vaccine injury and death. These awards are funded by taxes on vaccines. [1]

Even though health care providers are required by law to report vaccine injuries, most of these adverse events are not made public in this database, known as the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS). Parents may not know that common reactions to vaccines, including fevers, long bouts of crying, or rashes following vaccination should be reported to their child’s doctor. When a more serious adverse event occurs, parents may be too overwhelmed to make sure a report is filed.

Unfortunately, rather than educating doctors and parents about the importance of reporting all adverse reactions to vaccines to the VAERS database, the US government has just tightened the requirements for reporting an adverse reaction, making the process even more difficult. [2]

What Most Parents Don’t Know About The Vaccine Injury Program

Almost thirty years ago, federal lawmakers in the US passed the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986 to “reduce liability and respond to public health concerns.” This program granted immunity to pharmaceutical companies, preventing parents from suing vaccine makers for injuries or death sustained by their children from vaccinations. It was also supposed to encourage safer vaccines and vaccine programs.

As a result of this law, two new programs were created: the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (NVICP) and VAERS. Under these provisions, health care providers were expected to report adverse reactions to vaccines.

Many people are less aware that this program also recognized the numerous concerns we have about vaccination. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s own website, we have “limitations in our knowledge of the risks associated with vaccines” and vaccinations have “the following problems”:

“Limited understanding of biological processes that underlie adverse events.

1. Incomplete and inconsistent information from individual reports.

2. Poorly constructed research studies (not enough people enrolled for the period of time).

3. Inadequate systems to track vaccine side effects.

4. Few experimental studies were published in the medical literature.” [3]

When these programs were created, children received a maximum of ten vaccinations, beginning at two months of age until the age of six, spread through 23 doses. [4] Today, with the CDC’s blessing, children receive up to 49 doses of 14 vaccines from the day they are born to age six. [5]

As stated earlier, since its inception, the NVICP has awarded approximately $2.5 billion to families whose children were injured or killed by vaccines. The average award on behalf of a vaccine-injured child is $824,000. Ironically, families are only compensated a maximum amount of $250,000 if their child has died from a vaccine, if, of course, those parents make a claim with the program. [6]

Disturbing Changes To A Broken Program

In September 2014, the CDC notified federal vaccine advisory committees that soon they will no longer be accepting vaccine adverse event reports via phone, fax, or mail. Instead, officials have stated that they will only accept electronic reports of vaccine reactions, injuries, hospitalizations, and death.

Despite the trend toward increased use of technology in our country, 70 percent of VAERS reports are still filed the old-fashioned way, handwritten and submitted via mail or fax. A mere 30 percent of adverse event reports are submitted to VAERS online.

Clearly, consumers and doctors are not ready to abandon these convenient forms of reporting.

The Wrong Kinds Of “Reform” For VAERS

At a time when childhood vaccination schedules include dozens of doses of vaccines, including extra vaccines against human papillomavirus (HPV) and the flu, by sheer odds, vaccine injuries and adverse reactions would also be expected to rise, making the need even more critical for a system to track these reactions.

Documents about the NVICP show that members of Congress intended for safety provisions to have great importance when the vaccine injury act was passed. Unfortunately, lawmakers in our country have not made progress toward ensuring vaccine safety. The program has demonstrated severely limited effectiveness at helping families who have suffered vaccine injury or death. [7]

According to the US Department of Health and Human Services, certain adverse reactions from vaccines have been removed from the injury tables, including encephalopathy (swelling of the brain) and seizure disorders resulting from specific vaccines, two very common adverse reactions to vaccination, and autism as a primary injury. Injuries from anthrax and smallpox vaccines are not covered under the NVICP. [8] Families whose loved ones who are suffering from these conditions deserve compensation.

Parents who file a report with VAERS must file a separate report if they wish to seek compensation for their child’s vaccine injury or death. Furthermore, if your child was hospitalized from a vaccine, but they did not require surgery, you would not be able to file a claim seeking compensation, unless you can prove with certain kinds of evidence that the effects of the injury have lasted longer than six months. [9]

If the government is mandating vaccines, shouldn’t they also encourage the use of this database when needed, and make this system as user-friendly as possible?

The Kind of Reform We Really Need

Two out of three vaccine injury claims are denied in court during federal hearings with a “Special Master,” which may discourage many already-stressed families from seeking the compensation they need to care for their vaccine-injured child. [10] Even more distressing, injury claims may take two to ten years to resolve in vaccine court, a lengthy battle families may not want to fight.

This flawed system is in dire need of reform in order to help families who have been harmed by vaccines, but simply educating doctors and parents about the importance of filing a report with VAERS, in whatever manner they are able to do so, will not be enough. Vaccines will still contain dangerous ingredients, including mercury, aluminum, aborted fetal cells, and foreign DNA. Children will still receive too many vaccines at one time.

Most vaccine-awareness advocates, especially parents who have educated themselves about vaccines, want to see studies comparing the health of vaccinated and unvaccinated children. This kind of research would create the kind of reform we need to keep our children safe from injected toxins.
    Conclusion

Instead of eliminating the preferred methods of submitting vaccine adverse event reports to VAERS, CDC officials must find ways to encourage accurate reporting of vaccine adverse events. Only a tiny percentage of vaccine reactions, injuries, and deaths are ever reported, failing to give parents a true picture of what can actually happen when their child is vaccinated.

The public comment period for this proposal has closed, but you can still make your opinions known about the changes to the VAERS guidelines. Share this article in your social networks to let others know that vaccine injuries and deaths are very real.

Finally, consider, if you have not already done so, the overall safety of vaccinations. A federal program has awarded billions of dollars to people whose family members have suffered injury or death at the legally protected hands of phamaceutical companies. If vaccines are so safe, why do we need federal programs to compensate victims, meanwhile protecting the vaccine makers?

If you have experience filing a report or a claim with federal vaccine injury compensation programs, please share your story in the comment section below, so other parents may learn more about protecting their children from vaccine damage.

[feature_box style=”17″ title=”References” alignment=”center”]

http://www.nvic.org/Downloads/49-Doses-PosterB.aspx
    http://www.nvic.org/nvic-vaccine-news/…
    http://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/Vac...g/history.html
    http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/schedule...edule1983s.jpg
    http://www.nvic.org/CMSTemplates/NVI...es-PosterB.pdf
    http://www.in.gov/isdh/files/VICP.pdf
    http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/…
    http://www.in.gov/isdh/files/VICP.pdf
    http://www.hhs.gov/nvpo/nvac/…
    http://www.nvic.org/injury-compensation.aspx
    https://vactruth.com/2015/02/19/vacc...-compensation/

To add: The compensations should not be coming at the tax payers expense, it should be coming strictly from the makers of the vaccine. But Congress sought to protect them from any liability!
    Last edited by donnay; 05-28-2016 at 01:13 PM.

The money comes from a $0.75 tax on every vaccine given. If you haven't had any vaccines in a while, you haven't paid any taxes towards it.

Even though health care providers are required by law to report vaccine injuries, most of these adverse events are not made public in this database, known as the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS). Parents may not know that common reactions to vaccines, including fevers, long bouts of crying, or rashes following vaccination should be reported to their child’s doctor.
    Those actually account for over 90% of the "adverse reactions" to vaccines which get reported.

A federal program has awarded billions of dollars to people whose family members have suffered injury or death at the legally protected hands of phamaceutical companies. If vaccines are so safe, why do we need federal programs to compensate victims, meanwhile protecting the vaccine makers?
    How often does somebody get paid out? http://www.hrsa.gov/vaccinecompensation/data/index.html

How many petitions have been awarded compensation?

According to the CDC, from 2006 to 2014 over 2.5 billion doses of covered vaccines were distributed in the U.S. For petitions filed in this time period, 3,451 petitions were adjudicated by the Court, and of those 2,199 were compensated. This means for every 1 million doses of vaccine that were distributed, 1 individual was compensated.

Since 1988, over 16,958 petitions have been filed with the VICP. Over that 27 year time period, 14,552
    petitions have been adjudicated, with 4,637 of those determined to be compensable, while 9,915 were dismissed. Total compensation paid over the life of the program is approximately $3.3 billion.
    That averages out to 172 people getting compensation per year. Out of millions of vaccines given and 330 million in the country. And compensation does not necessarily mean actual harm caused- that includes settlements which were made instead of facing the costs of litigation. Sometimes it is cheaper to settle even if one could have prevailed in court.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 05-28-2016 at 01:39 PM.

The money comes from a $0.75 tax on every vaccine given. If you haven't had any vaccines in a while, you haven't paid any taxes towards it.
    WE ALL PAID, regardless. It should still come from pHARMaceutical company that made it. Then, maybe, we might see some progress and the possibility of clean vaccines without all the toxic substances in it.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    This is stupid. If I get a severe case of constipation 1 week after receiving a flu vaccine, does that mean that vaccines cause constipation?

Also that 10% estimate is completely made up, baseless, unsubstantiated.
    Do you have any evidence to support your claim?

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12