Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Trump: GOP will become 'worker's party' under me

"Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tywysog Cymru View Post
    This is where opponents of the worker's party are sent:

That camp has the best wheelbarrows, wonderful wheelbarrows, pushed by terrific people..

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    That camp has the best wheelbarrows, wonderful wheelbarrows, pushed by terrific people..
    It Makes for a strong America.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Notice how they call things like "liberal" or "open borders progressive" against people trying to post truth. It's worse on twitter though.
    Yep. Happens to me all the time too. It used to bother me, but now I just consider the source(s) and laugh. Just be sure you don't call names in retaliation or do something that might appear you've provoked the insult.
    Last edited by cajuncocoa; 05-27-2016 at 06:25 PM.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    CPU said:
    ^^ don't let this one fool you, folks. He can be quite nasty when he thinks no one is looking.

What a little..... Is anyone looking?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    How do you know? What if it isn't? You're stating poorly thought out opinion as fact.
    You know by watching to see whose heads are exploding over the idea of a President Trump.

easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    You know by watching to see whose heads are exploding over the idea of a President Trump.

easy.
    No, it's not that easy. Nothing in life is that easy and the enemy of my enemy isn't always my friend. What I said is true, that post was pure speculation. We don't know one little bit Trump would be better. It's all wishful thinking.
    "The Patriarch"

No, it's not that easy. Nothing in life is that easy and the enemy of my enemy isn't always my friend. What I said is true, that post was pure speculation. We don't know one little bit Trump would be better. It's all wishful thinking.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Origanalist again.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Some things in life certainly are that easy:
    You hear somebody's head explode > Look around > identify whose head it was > make a note in your "who is winning" notebook

We don't know one little bit Trump would be better.
    Its worth the gamble - to me at least. Everybody will decide for themselves, of course.

I gotta put this here (thanks dannno). I really think Milo is on to something with the "cultural revolution vs. political revolution" observation.

Last edited by Jamesiv1; 05-28-2016 at 01:17 PM.

Jamesiv1: Some things in life certainly are that easy:
    You hear somebody's head explode > Look around > identify whose head it was > make a note in your "who is winning" notebook

Its worth the gamble - to me at least. Everybody will decide for themselves, of course.

I gotta put this here (thanks dannno). I really think Milo is on to something with the "cultural revolution vs. political revolution" observation.
    But when the game is rigged sometimes we need a Mickey.

There is no spoon.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123