Thread: Violent attacks against Trump people and Milo people.

Violent attacks against Trump people and Milo people.

This is going to have a big backlash.

When they did this in Chicago I said they going to see a response. What happened? Bunch of leftists got knocked out trying to protest inside stadiums. A lot of arrests were made.

Now they are continuing these attacks. I predict police completely turning on protesters and Trump will solidify people becoming afraid of these outbursts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Americans in general are jedi masters of blaming every other person.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    This is going to have a big backlash.

When they did this in Chicago I said they going to see a response. What happened? Bunch of leftists got knocked out trying to protest inside stadiums. A lot of arrests were made.

Now they are continuing these attacks. I predict police completely turning on protesters and Trump will solidify people becoming afraid of these outbursts.
    Specifically, which violent attacks are you speaking of ?
    "I am a bird"

I think these La Raza idiots are going to hand Trump the election on a silver platter. It will give a negative public perception of Democrats. Trump will tie it to the Clinton campaign. The progressive liberals who organized this may have well been on Trumps payroll. It couldn't have created better public perception of his platform. I presume you are talking abut the recent New Mexico rally violence.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/02520...lly-new-mexico

Quote Originally Posted by Leaning Libertarian View Post
    I think these La Raza idiots are going to hand Trump the election on a silver platter. It will give a negative public perception of Democrats. Trump will tie it to the Clinton campaign. The progressive liberals who organized this may have well been on Trumps payroll. It couldn't have created better public perception of his platform. I presume you are talking abut the recent New Mexico rally violence.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/02520...lly-new-mexico
    I already see it from people who hate Trump around me. They are more pissed off by whining bitches waves flags of another country while rioting against a person running for president in AMERICA. Want to spark Nationalism, this is way to do it.
    The Voluntary Exchange Podcast

Twitter

"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Mark Twain"

"I want to be President, not because I want to run your lives. I don't want to run the economy, and I don't want to run the world. I want to be President to restore liberty."

"The use of force to impose morality is itself immoral, and generosity with others' money is still theft"

"My name is George. I'm unemployed and live with my parents."

Milo? Are you talking about Milo, the gay guy that hates political correctness and likes Trump? lol, that guy is alright. hes pretty funny and speaks quite well. I enjoy him putting feminists in their place.