Thread: Plans for a Libertarian Money bomb.

Plans for a Libertarian Money bomb.

Who would agree to a set time and donate to the LP nominee on a date after the convention?

It is due time we start organizing and offer our grassroots support.

Just looking if there is interest.
    The most important element of a free society, where individual rights are held in the highest esteem, is the rejection of the initiation of violence.

RON PAUL

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by younglibertarian View Post
    Who would agree to a set time and donate to the LP nominee on a date after the convention?

Interested
    Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

What others do pales beside what YOU do.

Press on! - The r3VOLution continues...

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

~ C.Coolidge

I'd be happy if some people who have experience with hosting them would come 2 the table.
    The most important element of a free society, where individual rights are held in the highest esteem, is the rejection of the initiation of violence.

RON PAUL

I'd be happy if some people who have experience with hosting them would come 2 the table.
    That's not me, but I do have experience donating.

I will probably end up voting for that candidate , but as far as donating money , I probably need to see a better candidate than Johnson .

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    That's not me, but I do have experience donating.
    Same I just assume we would need to make some kind of page for spreading it around but I am not sure of the best game plan.

RON PAUL

Sounds good. Better to donate to the LP or to the candidate directly? Tuesday May 31?

https://www.lp.org/contribute

or

https://garyjohnson2016.com/donation/

Quote Originally Posted by dean.engelhardt View Post
    Sounds good. Better to donate to the LP or to the candidate directly? Tuesday May 31?

https://www.lp.org/contribute

or

https://garyjohnson2016.com/donation/
    I would assume the candidate themselves.

RON PAUL

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I would assume the candidate themselves.
    You are better at organizing this than you think.

31 May is probably to soon. Middle/late June would allow more time for organization. It would be nice to get a garyjohnsonmoneybomb.com site and some graphics.

Not interested in donating to the LP any more than the GOP, but looking forward not seeing who the nominee is.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by dean.engelhardt View Post
    You are better at organizing this than you think.

31 May is probably to soon. Middle/late June would allow more time for organization. It would be nice to get a garyjohnsonmoneybomb.com site and some graphics.

Well first we have to see who the nominee is. It might not be Gary.

Who has experience with graphics? To be 100% honest I am basically computer illiterate.

RON PAUL

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Not interested in donating to the LP any more than the GOP, but looking forward not seeing who the nominee is.
    You sound very decided about that. Do you have something against LP as an organization or is Castle that much better than Petersen?
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel Poet View Post
    You sound very decided about that. Do you have something against LP as an organiztion or is Castle that much better than Petersen?
    I support candidates not parties. I guess I was responding more to the headline than the post. I would feel any money given to the LP waass wasted since I don't know what it is going towards. As far as Petersen vs Castle goes yes, I do think Darrell Castle is worlds better. If the LP shocks us and nominates Ron or someone I would be happy to vote LP. But I'm not keen on the top 3 Libertarian frontrunners right now.
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

I hope Ron Paul is in Orlando Florida right now seeking the libertarian party nomination. Darn it !!!

I support candidates not parties. I guess I was responding more to the headline than the post. I would feel any money given to the LP waass wasted since I don't know what it is going towards. As far as Petersen vs Castle goes yes, I do think Darrell Castle is worlds better. If the LP shocks us and nominates Ron or someone I would be happy to vote LP. But I'm not keen on the top 3 Libertarian frontrunners right now.
    I haven't done much research yet. Why is Castle better than Petersen?
    Amash>Trump

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

I haven't done much research yet. Why is Castle better than Petersen?
    I haven't found anything I consider a negative on Castle so far. I agree with what I have read and seen so far so he's my candidate unless something changes. That doesn't mean there isn't anything, but I have been watching all his videos I can find. Petersen criticized Ron Paul pretty strongly on blowback, and he's always been kind of a jerk to people imo. That might seem petty, but when you go after Ron on one of his biggest issues it raises red flags for me. In the debate I saw he seemed to be pandering to Rand's supporters more than expressing his views. Maybe he has changed form the better, I don't know. Castle also has a better tax plan.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I haven't found anything I consider a negative on Castle so far. I agree with what I have read and seen so far so he's my candidate unless something changes. That doesn't mean there isn't anything, but I have been watching all his videos I can find. Petersen criticized Ron Paul pretty strongly on blowback, and he's always been kind of a jerk to people imo. That might seem petty, but when you go after Ron on one of his biggest issues it raises red flags for me. In the debate I saw he seemed to be pandering to Rand's supporters more than expressing his views. Maybe he has changed form the better, I don't know. Castle also has a better tax plan.
    Hadn't heard that one before. Guess that clinches it for me unless Castle says something anti-constitutional.
    Amash>Trump

Yeah, guess I'm going to have to research him a bit more. I'm not a Johnson fan.

Since there are no libertarians on the Libertarian ticket, how about a Constitution Party moneybomb?
    Amash>Trump

Since there are no libertarians on the Libertarian ticket, how about a Constitution Party moneybomb?
    Lol. No money bomb for the LP here. None for the CP either. Bullets, beans and bullion for me this go around.

It was just pointed out to me that Johnson's running mate, Weld, is CFR, through and through. He not only participated in the CFR's task force, "Building a North American Community; he CO-CHAIRED it.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

It may be better to target support for LP candidates for Congress.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Seems reasonable .

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Lol. No money bomb for the LP here. None for the CP either. Bullets, beans and bullion for me this go around.
    Probably where I am leaning at this point .

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And BOOM they nominated non-libertarian GJ and his CFR and friend of the Clintons Bill Weld!

Who wants to donate now?
    "Building Freedom in an Unfree World" - http://freedomlovin.com

"All initiation of force is a violation of someone else's rights, whether initiated by an individual or the state, for the benefit of an individual or group of individuals, even if it's supposed to be for the benefit of another individual or group of individuals."
    -Ron Paul

I know how to make successful MB but I would not piss on Gary Johnson if he were on fire

Quote Originally Posted by CaseyJones View Post
    I know how to make successful MB but I would not piss on Gary Johnson if he were on fire
    Eeeyep. Agreed.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

...remember folks, be consistent and honest with your words/ideas...if you are one of the apparently many ludwig gold-bug stickler$ here, i insist you title your so-called 'money bombs' by the words/concepts you supposedly use and believe:..so this would be a 'currency bomb,' a 'fiduciary media bomb,' a 'FeRN bomb,' 'counterfeit bomb,' etc....certainly not a 'money bomb'...right, oyarde?