Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Never Gary Johnson: He’s Not Conservative and Not Even All That Libertarian - James Spiller

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    I honestly think disaffected Sanders supporters are more likely to go Green Party than LP.
    It depends, if GJ has a much more perceivable chance of winning then some will look into him and see that they agree with a lot of his positions that I listed, they might go to his camp if they think he actually has a chance of winning and so they don't feel like they are throwing their vote away.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rand of course would be better, as would Judge Nap, or Justin Amash. but they won't run Libertarian. and if Johnson gets into the debates he could carry a few mountain states or New England. and in a perfect situation could throw it to the house. then anything could happen

AP is going to be the nominee from what I hear from convention rumors.
    The most important element of a free society, where individual rights are held in the highest esteem, is the rejection of the initiation of violence.

RON PAUL

This "Never X" rally cry is getting really old. It's probably going to be Johnson. I had no problem voting for him in 2012 because the alternative was Obama, Romney (gag), and a slew of fringe left-wing parties on the ballot.
    Last edited by Lovecraftian4Paul; 05-26-2016 at 10:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by younglibertarian View Post
    Johnson is heavily favored, according to news articles.

Quote Originally Posted by younglibertarian View Post
    From Matt Welch, looks like some movement going on (this was also retweeted by Justin Amash):
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    From Matt Welch, looks like some movement going on (this was also retweeted by Justin Amash):
    I hope it's true, anybody but Johnson, I am starting to believe he is a plant. Tonight he claimed his VP pick gun control weld, a member of the CFR, was the original libertarian.

Quote Originally Posted by afwjam View Post
    I hope it's true, anybody but Johnson, I am starting to believe he is a plant. Tonight he claimed his VP pick gun control weld, a member of the CFR, was the original libertarian.
    From the unofficial debate last night it sounded like the crowed preferred Petersen, followed by McAfee.

If applause means anything....
    The most important element of a free society, where individual rights are held in the highest esteem, is the rejection of the initiation of violence.

RON PAUL

Gary Johnson’s Massive Campaign Debt Should be a Concern to Every Libertarian

http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/ga...y-libertarian/

As the Libertarian Party draws close to picking a new presidential nominee, it is vitally important that we choose a candidate that models financial prudence and integrity in his or her own personal life and financial dealings.

For this reason, I believe every Libertarian in America should be informed about the financial and debt situation of 2012 Nominee Gary Johnson.

Perennial Libertarian presidential candidate Johnson’s campaign committee is $1.7 million dollars in debt and owes a refund to the Federal Elections Commission $332,191 for expenditures the FEC says did not qualify for “matching funds.”

A Libertarian Future points out that before the FEC ruled that Gary Johnson was to refund them over $300,000, he was $1.4 million dollars in debt!

Also, it must be noted that Gary Johnson’s campaign reports it has spent over $36,000 more than it has taken it.

I am automatically very leery of Austin because Beck is backing him.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234