Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bye-Bye, Killery

Who cares? What does it matter, Clinton and Trump both suck. They could both be in prison or the white house come January.

This is the best our country of 300 million has to offer?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Apparently.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Who cares? What does it matter, Clinton and Trump both suck. They could both be in prison or the white house come January.

Yea but look at how that 300 mil has voted before...both candidates.

Should we believe that the majority of voters brains work now and will finally get it right?
    "They sure like eating their marshmallows."

Quote Originally Posted by Rad View Post
    The only thing that could excuse Lew is if Rand told him he didn't want to be associated with white nationalism and Lew complied.

Trump may beat Hillary. I don't know. What I do know is that the debates are going to be hilarious!
    I know. I sort of hoped Christie would be in because he's quick witted but Trump is faster and cruder.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    I know. I sort of hoped Christie would be in because he's quick witted but Trump is faster and cruder.
    Yep, Geminis are pretty darned quick. (It's that Mercury thing.)

We reached a point where the takers outnumber the givers. I already have $100 riding on Hillary because of this reason. They will come out in swarms after she convinces them that the other guy is going to take their free $#@!.

Hillary 51/49 to make it look good for those who still believe we have a choice in this circus.

She will not be charged or convicted of anything because protected class.

I am happy to be wrong, but nobody wins end the end. We never have.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12