Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: McAfee TownHall: The State of the Libertarian Party

McAfee TownHall: The State of the Libertarian Party

A great video. I encourage every member on this site too watch. Great message here. It's a REVOLUTION, not some political game!

The most important element of a free society, where individual rights are held in the highest esteem, is the rejection of the initiation of violence.

RON PAUL

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ///
    Last edited by Origanalist; 05-23-2016 at 10:52 PM.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Flame me if you want, but getting stoned and rambling on a video just doesn't work for me.
    I thought some pretty good points were made regarding supporting the LP on a local level.
    The most important element of a free society, where individual rights are held in the highest esteem, is the rejection of the initiation of violence.

RON PAUL

///
    "The Patriarch"

I like McAfee and I'm sure good points were made. But, the time to buzz up is not in front of the camera while making a video while you're running for president. It's a literal WTF? There's a time and a place for everything.
    Nobody was buzzing up? What are you talking about? Tiffany appears to be very smart, organized and motivated.

I like McAfee and I'm sure good points were made. But, the time to buzz up is not in front of the camera while making a video while you're running for president. It's a literal WTF? There's a time and a place for everything.
    Protest the system. I say blaze it

I'm pretty sure that was a cigarette anyway....

RON PAUL

///
    "The Patriarch"

I'm talking about McAfee.
    You thought he was high? Or getting high? He was smoking his cigarettes like normal, but clearly not high.
    Last edited by afwjam; 05-23-2016 at 10:34 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ///
    Last edited by Origanalist; 05-23-2016 at 10:51 PM.
    "The Patriarch"

Don't place yourself on the level of the Trumpertarians.
    Let me watch again.

And anyway, does it really matter? GJ says he does pot, what would be the difference of doing it on video?

A vast amount of Americans smoke it anyway...

RON PAUL

You thought that cigarette was pot? Have you even smoked pot before? You seen someone circular breathing pot like a cigarette smoker?

Quote Originally Posted by afwjam View Post
    You thought that cigarette was pot? Have you even smoked pot before? You seen someone circular breathing pot like a cigarette smoker?

It is clearly a cigarette. He smokes all the time.

Anyway even if it was pot it wouldn't matter.

RON PAUL

///
    Last edited by Origanalist; 05-23-2016 at 10:51 PM.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by younglibertarian View Post
    It is clearly a cigarette. He smokes all the time.

Anyway even if it was pot it wouldn't matter.
    He seems to have a chronic case of bronchitis, time to cut back I think.

///
    Last edited by Origanalist; 05-23-2016 at 10:50 PM.
    "The Patriarch"

Well, maybe I'm wrong. I could be, have been before. Does he toke on his cigarettes like a joint?
    He smokes cigarettes like a chain smoker, circular breathing and all. If that was pot, it was the $#@!tiest cure, because the smoke was not expansive, it looked like regular cigarette smoke and given the camel logo on the side of it, I expect it was. Unless you think he likes smoking pot through a mass produced cigarette filter?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Don't try bull$#@! with me, the first time I got high was 1968.
    You must have gotten too $#@!ing high then to confuse a camel for a joint.

It has something to do with a schmear. The 70-year-old McAfee resembles an ocelot, with his striped and streaked hair. He is probably still a multimillionaire, but he chain-smokes generic cigarettes the way a toddler eats Goldfish crackers. He exhales, as a hawk circles above.
    From Men's Journal

RON PAUL

///
    Last edited by Origanalist; 05-23-2016 at 10:50 PM.
    "The Patriarch"

Honestly this is a stupid argument not worth having

Take a hit from my virtual bong

RON PAUL

Wow. I'm in love with Tiffany.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Raven View Post
    Wow. I'm in love with Tiffany.
    She's pretty fine I must say....

RON PAUL

Quote Originally Posted by afwjam View Post

My Johnson is feeling it.....

RON PAUL

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ok, I offer my sincere apologizes for ALL my previous statements. I was out of line and wrong.
    "The Patriarch"

Ok, I offer my sincere apologizes for ALL my previous statements. I was out of line and wrong.
    No problem man it was all in good fun. I apologize if I said anything demeaning as well

RON PAUL

"[...]Government is there to serve[...]" Uh, no. Sorry John, that's ain't so. God bless ya, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

I will however say he needs to get a upgrade. He desperately needs some professionalism from whoever is making the video's and/or is coordinating these "townhalls". The first 7 minutes were brutal.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by younglibertarian View Post
    No problem man it was all in good fun. I apologize if I said anything demeaning as well
    You most decidedly did not.
    "The Patriarch"

Im glad you found some reason, as your comments were plain wrong and unfair. Now to answer your other critique of a live stream google hangout. John was streaming from his home with his campaign manager there, his wife was in the background letting the dogs outside and John was smoking like normal and saying what he believes unscripted. This campaign effectively started four weeks ago as Tiffany mentioned, in that time Tiffany and Judd have accomplished a lot, more so then I think any Libertarian campaign has in terms of real productivity and media outreach. John talked about this: if you are expecting him to be a politician, you just plain don't get it. John does things from the heart and he clearly "gets it", he is not competing with Gary or Austin for the prize of being right and then going on to convince the rest that he should be our leader and he is right....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast