Thread: Glenn Jacobs (Kane) likely to run for Mayor:

Thumbs up Glenn Jacobs (Kane) likely to run for Mayor:

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Heh. You're still hanging around with him? I haven't really heard much from him in the last couple of years.

Too bad he didn't primary Lamar Alexander for Senate a couple years back when the tea party and liberty movement had some more momentum.

Quote Originally Posted by sgt150 View Post
    Too bad he didn't primary Lamar Alexander for Senate a couple years back when the tea party and liberty movement had some more momentum.
    Yeah, I'm still frustrated about that... I almost had him, and he would have won

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    Heh. You're still hanging around with him? I haven't really heard much from him in the last couple of years.
    Yeah, we're good friends. He is doing a lot of business locally and also a lot of charity work too.