Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sickening

Sickening

A comment on Ron's official FB page.....

The most important element of a free society, where individual rights are held in the highest esteem, is the rejection of the initiation of violence.

RON PAUL

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Doesn't seem totally unreasonable.

I'd say that Ron is right to say that Trump lacks principles and will likely be swayed by the "deep state".

What I don't think that Ron understands is how little that actually matters.

Trump is gonna bring the circus, and any crazy shyzer will become possible after that.

The pandora's box will open, and alternative candidates are going to be doing a million times better than ever before.
    Donald Trump > SJW ass-tears

Quote Originally Posted by Petar View Post
    I'd say that Ron is right to say that Trump lacks principles and will likely be swayed by the "deep state".

Well, that certinly fits with the thread title.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Trump's less evil, therefore I love him!
    edit: actually no I just don't like muslims

Doesn't seem totally unreasonable.

Trump is gonna bring the circus, and any crazy shyzer will become possible after that.

The pandora's box will open, and alternative candidates are going to be doing a million times better than ever before.
    People are projecting way too much of what they want onto trump and this is easy since he has held every position under the sun.. I am sorry but I highly doubt he will be any of the things people want.. He will say a lot of things people like though, he's great at that.
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

lol what idiots.
    Trump wont be building a Wall neither did McCain.

That is actually pretty tame, if you want to see **********s in the wild, go to twitter.

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    That is actually pretty tame, if you want to see **********s in the wild, go to twitter.

LOL Thats like every Trump supporter Ive seen type or say anything...
    I know i shouldnt generalize.
    Im sure there are some out there not like that...I think...
    "They sure like eating their marshmallows."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    lol what idiots.
    Trump wont be building a Wall neither did McCain.
    Interesting, yet some "libertarians" here back Gary Johnson and with that goes a thumbs up to open borders, pro-abortion, pro gay marriage, completely willing to go to war for "humanitarian" reasons, doesn't want to close bases, nor will he take drone strikes off the table. And we still don't know his stance on TPP.

Does that make them "idiots"?
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

#neverHillary

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty View Post
    #neverHillary
    Amen to that brother. And #nevertrump too. Rock on.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    Amen to that brother. And #nevertrump too. Rock on.
    #NeverNeever
    or
    #neverHrumpary
    "They sure like eating their marshmallows."

Quote Originally Posted by Kotin View Post
    People are projecting way too much of what they want onto trump and this is easy since he has held every position under the sun.. I am sorry but I highly doubt he will be any of the things people want.. He will say a lot of things people like though, he's great at that.
    Cult of personality

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post

#WhenYouHateLiberalsMoreThanYouLoveYourOwnLife

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Interesting, yet some "libertarians" here back Gary Johnson and with that goes a thumbs up to open borders, pro-abortion, pro gay marriage, completely willing to go to war for "humanitarian" reasons, doesn't want to close bases, nor will he take drone strikes off the table. And we still don't know his stance on TPP.

Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotin View Post

Even if Trump fails to do anything that he promised, the damage will be done.

Trump will bring the circus, and every alternative party under the sun will be in a position to reap the benefits.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Depends on the reason why you're voting for him, same applies to Trump or Clinton. A lot of the reasons I've seen on supporting Trump has been pretty idiotic but if there are valid reasons then I won't judge (well at least I'll try not to) a person for it even if I disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by younglibertarian View Post
    A comment on Ron's official FB page.....

On a side note, good job making sure no incriminating tabs were visible there.

Even if Trump fails to do anything that he promised, the damage will be done.

Trump will bring the circus, and every alternative party under the sun will be in a position to reap the benefits.
    Y'all remind me of the McCain shills eight years ago. They all howled like lonely wolves when I suggested we might have to vote for Huckabee as a strategic thing to prevent McCain from locking down the nomination, but were all for 'strategic voting' if it got McCain the presidency. But it isn't strategic to hand the game to your enemy in the round of voting that really counts. What that is called is stupidity, and you are severely overestimating our stupidity.

The circus is here. The benefits are ours to claim right now. The iron will never be hotter, and it's time for us to strike. Yes, you were right that nominating Trump is good for us. It's also done, and it's time for us to move beyond that strategy and go for the prize.

Putting Trump in a position of power is not winning. It's losing, and we aren't stupid enough to do it.

Given the much worse alternatives of Trump and Hillary, no, it doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudeman View Post
    A lot of the reasons I've seen on supporting Trump has been pretty idiotic but if there are valid reasons then I won't judge
    There aren't.

That comment on Ron's FB looks like something LE would say here that I would get an infraction for criticizing. Except in her case she wouldn't actually ever leave.

Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    That comment on Ron's FB looks like something LE would say here that I would get an infraction for criticizing. Except in her case she wouldn't actually ever leave.
    Tis true, tis sad; tis sad tis true.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Y'all remind me of the McCain shills eight years ago. They all howled like lonely wolves when I suggested we might have to vote for Huckabee as a strategic thing to prevent McCain from locking down the nomination, but were all for 'strategic voting' if it got McCain the presidency. But it isn't strategic to hand the game to your enemy in the round of voting that really counts. What that is called is stupidity, and you are severely overestimating our stupidity.

The circus is here. The benefits are ours to claim right now. The iron will never be hotter, and it's time for us to strike. Yes, you were right that nominating Trump is good for us. It's also done, and it's time for us to move beyond that strategy and go for the prize.

Putting Trump in a position of power is not winning. It's losing, and we aren't stupid enough to do it.
    Vote for Huckabee to prevent McCain from winning the GOP nomination?

What kind of stupid and useless idea was that?

After the GOP flushed Ron, a McCain victory was just as well.

The GOP got what it deserved when its crappy, establishment candidate was defeated by Obama.

This cycle is not the same, and Trump defeating Hillary is the best possible thing that can happen for alternative candidates, going forward.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    Given the much worse alternatives of Trump and Hillary, no, it doesn't.
    Oh, the lesser of 3 evils plan. Hhmm... who was it who recently howled about how we should NEVER accept the lesser of the evils, because it is still an evil?
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Yet, you will support someone who...

...gives a thumbs up to open borders, pro-abortion, pro gay marriage, completely willing to go to war for "humanitarian" reasons, doesn't want to close bases, nor will he take drone strikes off the table. And we still don't know his stance on TPP.
    ================

Vote for Huckabee to prevent McCain from winning the GOP nomination?

What kind of stupid and useless idea was that?

After the GOP flushed Ron, a McCain victory was just as well.

The GOP got what it deserved when its crappy, establishment candidate was defeated by Obama.

This cycle is not the same, and Trump defeating Hillary is the best possible thing that can happen for alternative candidates, going forward.
    It's the sort of plan that wouldn't appeal to someone too stupid to see the value of forcing a brokered convention.

Oh, the lesser of 3 evils plan. Hhmm... who was it who recently howled about how we should NEVER accept the lesser of the evils, because it is still an evil?
    Who was it? You tell us.

Is this why you were asking if some hypothetical person is stupid? Was that a 'When did you stop beating your wife' question?

Yet, you will support someone who...

...gives a thumbs up to open borders, pro-abortion, pro gay marriage, completely willing to go to war for "humanitarian" reasons, doesn't want to close bases, nor will he take drone strikes off the table. And we still don't know his stance on TPP.
    I remember a time when someone taking nuanced policy positions and trying to reduce them to big, broad, black-and-white brush strokes for propaganda purposes would lead you to call that someone various colorful names.

If I were to call you those same colorful names, would you rush to waste the mods' time by tattling on me?

I remember a time when someone taking nuanced policy positions and trying to reduce them to big, broad, black-and-white brush strokes for propaganda purposes would lead you to call that someone various colorful names.
    I posted Johnson's positions. How is that calling you a colorful name; various or otherwise?

If I were to call you those same colorful names,
    You have and more.

would you rush to waste the mods' time by tattling on me?
    If you stooped down to personal insults, probably. Because Bryan prefers we flag the post, rather than handling it by ourselves. Which I would much prefer to do.
    Last edited by LibertyEagle; 05-23-2016 at 07:37 PM.
    ================

It's the sort of plan that wouldn't appeal to someone too stupid to see the value of forcing a brokered convention.

Who was it? You tell us.

Is this why you were asking if some hypothetical person is stupid? Was that a 'When did you stop beating your wife' question?
    Kinda funny considering that a brokered convention had been the last great hope of the establishment cronies who had been attempting to do everything within their power to stop Trump from getting nominated (with the help of people like you).

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast