Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sickening

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Who was it? You tell us.
    I don't remember, actually, but I remember it being said numerous times that the liberty movement should never accept the lesser of the evils.

Is this why you were asking if some hypothetical person is stupid? Was that a 'When did you stop beating your wife' question?
    I never used that word above, actually.

"Stupid" seems to be the word you like to fling around.

It's the sort of plan that wouldn't appeal to someone too stupid to see the value of forcing a brokered convention.
    Last edited by LibertyEagle; 05-23-2016 at 07:38 PM.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Oh, the lesser of 3 evils plan. Hhmm... who was it who recently howled about how we should NEVER accept the lesser of the evils, because it is still an evil?
    I don't know. Who? Certainly not I.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    But, you may want to ask AngryCanadian
    The difference is that AngryCanadian was insulting those who oppose this site's mission and you were insulting those who support it. That seems to be your entire reason for still coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    The difference is that AngryCanadian was insulting those who oppose this site's mission and you were insulting those who support it.
    Nope, and by the way, he seems to have equal distaste for Johnson supporters, as he does Trump's. At least he's fair. lol
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6223152

That seems to be your entire reason for still coming here.
    Is your reason to push the globalist agenda?

I support the site's mission. Thing is, I don't see a thing in there about encouraging the illegal alien overrun of our borders, promoting a multicultural cesspool that is the wet dream of the globalists, nor desiring the fall of our nation.
    Last edited by LibertyEagle; 05-23-2016 at 07:45 PM.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Nope.

I support the site's mission. Thing is, I don't see a thing in there about encouraging the illegal alien overrun of our borders, promoting a multicultural cesspool that is the wet dream of the globalists, nor desiring the fall of our nation.
    Typical statist reasoning. If you don't support a statist solution to a problem, then that means you must support the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Philmanoman View Post
    LOL Thats like every Trump supporter Ive seen type or say anything...
    I know i shouldnt generalize.
    Im sure there are some out there not like that...I think...
    It is hard not to, when you see repeated stupidity.
    Post after inane post praising that clown ,,

He is a Showman,, and is playing on and to peoples anger. And there is a lot of anger to be played to.

Mostly misdirected,,, but he will harness and focus it anyway.
    I expect no good to come from it.

But is is a hell of a circus and it ain't over yet.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Nope, and by the way, he seems to have equal distaste for Johnson supporters, as he does Trump's. At least he's fair. lol

It also does not encourage torture, preemptive war, cop boot licking ect. All loved by Trump
    The most important element of a free society, where individual rights are held in the highest esteem, is the rejection of the initiation of violence.

RON PAUL

Trump is the wet dream of the globalists.
    There is no spoon.

This is right at the top of the site mission statement:
    Foreword:
    Finding a core set of principles one can apply throughout one's life to achieve social harmony is a thought process that has been performed by philosophers throughout history. It is also a thought process that is applied here. The quest for core principles to build a society on has shown that the ideals of liberty and justice, coupled with free and honest markets, are a blueprint that allow for humanity to thrive. An approximate definition of these ideals is as follows:

Liberty: You should be free to lead your life in a manner of your choosing, so long as it does not prevent others from equally doing the same.
    Justice: People should be held accountable for crimes they commit.
    Free and honest markets: Individuals can exchange in trade without restriction and should be honest in their dealings.
    Also, here's Ron Paul defending his own brand of globalism (as opposed to "the globalist agenda").

Quote Originally Posted by younglibertarian View Post
    It also does not encourage torture, preemptive war, cop boot licking ect. All loved by Trump
    Fair enough, although I think he only supports war these days if we are attacked, or if there is an imminent threat. The issue is, though, that Trump is not a liberty candidate. Nor should he be. But, Johnson is being put forward as just that. That's a problem.
    ================

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Fair enough, although I think he only supports war these days if we are attacked, or if there is an imminent threat.
    Who? Trump? You have to be joking.

Fair enough, although I think he only supports war these days if we are attacked, or if there is an imminent threat. The issue is, though, that Trump is not a liberty candidate. Nor should he be. But, Johnson is being put forward as just that. That's a problem.
    Johnson is definitely not an Ideal liberty candidate, but he is still above Trump.
    The most important element of a free society, where individual rights are held in the highest esteem, is the rejection of the initiation of violence.

RON PAUL

You accuse that a lot.

You have to me too,, and I have opposed it. But am at the point that I know there is no stopping it.
    It is coming and people we have no control over (un-elected) are working very diligently to make it happen.

And it will happen.. despite what you or I like.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by younglibertarian View Post
    Johnson is definitely not an Ideal liberty candidate, but he is still above Trump.
    This is not even debatable.

Ron Paul: Global Reserve Currency Is Good, As Long As It’s Gold

04-02-09

"Globalization means more world government... more UN, more World Bank, more IMF, more WTO..." He also talks about the globalist plan to create a world currency, partially backed by gold. But, of course, that wouldn't matter to us, as we would not be allowed to exchange the paper money for gold.
    ================

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    And it will happen.. despite what you or I like.
    Yes, and I will fight it EVERY STEP of the way. It's troubling that everyone here does not feel the same.
    ================

The issue is, though, that Trump is not a liberty candidate. Nor should he be. But, Johnson is being put forward as just that. That's a problem.
    He is? Where?

Got a link? Can you cut and paste? Can you point us to one example of what you're talking about?

Where is this problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

"Globalization means more world government... more UN, more World Bank, more IMF, more WTO..."
    Notice that all those things, along with all the trade treaties, are things Trump supports, and merely wants to renegotiate so as to charge you and me higher taxes.

Meanwhile, while you go on supporting Trump, you accuse people here who don't support any of those things of supporting them.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Also, here's Ron Paul defending his own brand of globalism (as opposed to "the globalist agenda").
    Bull. Do not mislead people. People should listen to this themselves to hear what Ron Paul actually says.
    ================

Bull. Do not mislead people. People should listen to this themselves to hear what Ron Paul actually says.
    Yes, they should. How did I mislead anyone?

He is? Where?

Got a link? Can you cut and paste? Can you point us to one example of what you're talking about?

Where is this problem?
    I'm worried about you. You just posted at great length today in the campaign evaluation thread to pitch Johnson as a liberty candidate.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ohnson-(POTUS)
    ================

Yes, they should. How did I mislead anyone?
    He, in no way, shape or form promoted globalism; his brand or otherwise.
    ================

He, in no way, shape or form promoted globalism; his brand or otherwise.
    Yes he did. That was the whole point of the speech.

ETA: Quoted directly from Ron Paul in the introduction to his speech, "There's nothing to fear from globalism, free trade, and a single worldwide currency."

Quote Originally Posted by Kotin View Post
    People are projecting way too much of what they want onto trump and this is easy since he has held every position under the sun.. I am sorry but I highly doubt he will be any of the things people want.. He will say a lot of things people like though, he's great at that.
    Hope and change baby, hope and change.
    "The Patriarch"

Yes he did. That was the whole point of the speech.

ETA: Quoted directly from Ron Paul in the introduction to his speech, "There's nothing to fear from globalism, free trade, and a single worldwide currency."
    Yes, if it was real gold, which it wouldn't be and then he goes on to say how the globalism being pushed is for the purpose of ending our national sovereignty, etc. He is most certainly against that.

As he discusses, here:

04-02-09
    ================

Yes, and I will fight it EVERY STEP of the way. It's troubling that everyone here does not feel the same.
    A lot of people have spent a lot of time fighting for this cause and that cause. And I have seen most of them choose not to support someone who gives nuanced answers to what he or she will do about them, in favor of someone who categorically says he or she will fix it and categorically lied about that. Kind of like a couple of Bushes and abortion. And each time, I would say, can't you see they're lying? And they would say, I don't care, I'm going to send a message!

And every one of those problems are still problems.

I'm worried about you. You just posted at great length today in the campaign evaluation thread to pitch Johnson as a liberty candidate.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ohnson-(POTUS)
    No, actually I said both positive things and negatives things. But I'm sure it felt like one big commercial message to you, considering how much of your spin I un-spun along the way.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A lot of people have spent a lot of time fighting for this cause and that cause. And I have seen most of them choose not to support someone who gives nuanced answers to what he or she will do about them, in favor of someone who categorically says he or she will fix it and categorically lied about that. Kind of like a couple of Bushes and abortion. And each time, I would say, can't you see they're lying? And they would say, I don't care, I'm going to send a message!

And every one of those problems are still problems.
    Yes, that's true.

No, actually I said both positive things and negatives things. But I'm sure it felt like one big commercial message to you, considering how much of your spin I un-spun along the way.
    lol. No you didn't.
    ================

Yes, if it was real gold
    Right. So, it's just like I said.

I'm not sure how you can twist that into not promoting any way, shape, or form of globalism, his brand or otherwise.

Yes, that's true.
    Well, you can keep believing the psychos as they pretend to listen to you once every four years, and abuse you the other three. But you can't convince me to do the same.

lol. No you didn't.
    lol

Possible deal breakers: Thinks businesses that serve the public should do so without prejudice and once told Fox that, provided the Congress called for an intervention against a genuine, ongoing genocide, he just might grant Congress' wish.

Considering you support Trump, what precisely is the problem?
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast