Thread: Baltimore Cop Not Guilty... Riots to Ensue Shortly...

Baltimore Cop Not Guilty... Riots to Ensue Shortly...

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2016/0...n-all-charges/

Here we go again....

Freddie Gray arresting officer Edward Nero was found not guilty on all counts by Baltimore City Circuit Court Judge Barry Williams Monday morning.

Nero faced second-degree assault, reckless endangerment and two counts of misconduct in office.

Nero waived his right to a trial by jury. His bench trial began May 12 and final arguments were heard Thursday.

WJZ’s Ron Matz says the trial was attended by a group of Baltimore City police officers, most in plain clothes. After the verdict was read, they came up to Nero one by one, embracing him and slapping him on the back. Nero was seen with tears in his eyes.
    Countdown to mass looting, property damage, and general idiocy?
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Riots to Ensue Shortly...

Couldn't happen to a nicer town........

According to WJZ’s Mike Schuh, who was outside the courthouse, there was a huge “roar of disapproval” that came from the protesters outside.

One of the people leading the charge is Rev. Wesley West.

“I’m angry because this is what we deal with, and when I say ‘we,’ we’re talking about the black community and I’m a part of and represent that community as well, it seems like we have no voice when it comes to these issues,” he said. “When it comes to conversations like this, we’re not involved. This should have been a jury trial where the community had a voice in this case. Of course a system works in a system’s favor, that’s how I look at it. That judge represents the system, and the police officer represents a system, but they’re all one system working together. And again I don’t think case was actually tried fairly when it comes down the community being involved.”
    Lord...
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.

- Diogenes of Sinope

One of the people leading the charge is Rev. Wesley West.

“I’m angry because this is what we deal with, and when I say ‘we,’ we’re talking about the black community and I’m a part of and represent that community as well, it seems like we have no voice when it comes to these issues,” he said. “When it comes to conversations like this, we’re not involved. This should have been a jury trial where the community had a voice in this case. Of course a system works in a system’s favor, that’s how I look at it. That judge represents the system, and the police officer represents a system, but they’re all one system working together. And again I don’t think case was actually tried fairly when it comes down the community being involved.”
    Well, one way you could strengthen your voice would be to stop trying to make it about race, and make it about the Constitution and the rules of law that were violated when this false arrest was made--and when the officers in the van considered themselves above the seat belt law (or considered their prisoner beneath it).
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Well, one way you could strengthen your voice would be to stop trying to make it about race, and make it about the Constitution and the rules of law that were violated when this false arrest was made--and when the officers in the van considered themselves above the seat belt law (or considered their prisoner beneath it).
    Agreed. THey could ACTUALLY change some things if they weren't blinded by race

- Diogenes of Sinope

what you do...

you get the guy who had the least to do with it to be tried first

then you grant immunity to anyone that actually did do it if they "testify against him"

then anything that comes out in that testimony is immune from prosecution

that's how the blue line is played

...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

This big one also not guilty. Cop who was driving the van.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/freddie-...odson-verdict/

Verdict was today.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    Agreed. THey could ACTUALLY change some things if they weren't blinded by race
    Unfortunately this was about race.

But I do agree that it is time for freedom-loving Americans to come together.
    There is no spoon.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.