Thread: Susan Rice: "Too many whites in government"...

Susan Rice: "Too many whites in government"...

Obama Lackey Susan Rice to College Grads: There Are Too Many Whites in Top Gov Jobs

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016...-top-gov-jobs/

Obama’s National Security Advisor Susan Rice has a long record of lies, genocide and failures.

Rice famously told 5 media outlets after the Benghazi terrorist attacks that the planned massacre was a protest over a YouTube video.

On Wednesday Susan Rice told college graduates there are too mnay whites in key government posts.

The Washington Times reported, via FOX Nation:

White House National Security Adviser Susan E. Rice said Wednesday there are too many white people in key government posts, creating the danger of “groupthink” that could put U.S. security at risk.

Speaking at Florida International University’s commencement, Ms. Rice said a diversified government workforce is more likely to yield “better outcomes” than a predominantly white one.

Referring to criticism that the U.S. national security workforce is “white, male, and Yale,” Ms. Rice told the graduates, “In the halls of power, in the faces of our national security leaders, America is still not fully reflected.”

This woman is a disgrace.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I actually agree with her. There are too many whites in government.

There are also too many blacks, Asians, Hispanics and any other arbitrary segment in government. There are just too many people in government.

Perhaps we can convince her that the answer is to fire all the white people and replace them with no one??? (Alright, that's just wishful thinking.)
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    I actually agree with her. There are too many whites in government.

There are also too many blacks, Asians, Hispanics and any other arbitrary segment in government. There are just too many people in government.

Perhaps we can convince her that the answer is to fire all the white people and replace them with no one??? (Alright, that's just wishful thinking.)
    More money for food stamps and section 8?

More yolks .......

Imagine the outrage if she said there were too many Jews.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I agree, there are too many whites in government.

Everybody knows white people are evil.
    "The Patriarch"

I agree with her. If there were more minorities at the top levels of government, would we really have 1,000,000 black men in jail in the US?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Everybody knows white people are evil.
    Even the ones that are only 50% white? Or are they 1/2 evil?

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    Even the ones that are only 50% white? Or are they 1/2 evil?
    I believe the consensus is that 25% non white absolves you from any guilt.
    "The Patriarch"

I believe the consensus is that 25% non white absolves you from any guilt.
    You know? Now that I think about it, Michael Jackson really wasn't perceived as evil until he was white. Same with Rachel Dolezal, despite her identifying as black...

Its a pretty narrow sampling, but I guess its quite possible that even looking white will make you evil, regardless of your ethnic composition. Why do racially tolerant people have to be so prejudiced?

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    You know? Now that I think about it, Michael Jackson really wasn't perceived as evil until he was white. Same with Rachel Dolezal, despite her identifying as black...

Its a pretty narrow sampling, but I guess its quite possible that even looking white will make you evil, regardless of your ethnic composition. Why do racially tolerant people have to be so prejudice?
    Everybody knows Micheal Jackson didn't bring young boys to his crib until he "went white".
    "The Patriarch"

waaaaaaay too many whites
    Seattle Sounders 2016 MLS Cup Champions 2019 MLS Cup Champions 2022 CONCACAF Champions League - and the [un]official football club of RPF

just a libertarian - no caucus

And the usual liberal, no border, dreamer globalists agree.
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

"Diversity" means less whites.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    "Diversity" means less whites.
    If only it really did.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    If only it really did.
    Why?
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Why?
    See post #2.

If only it really did.
    He's not wrong though. Every time the word "diversity" is used, it means that there are too many white people in an area and they want to add any other ethnicity into the mix, sometimes by getting rid of some of the white people.

Regardless, it's as others said, there is too much Government world wide. Different races running it will just be different flavors of tyranny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikender View Post
    He's not wrong though.
    I am 100% sure that CaptUSA is correct in saying that Susan Rice would not accept his proposed solution.

I am 100% sure that CaptUSA is correct in saying that Susan Rice would not accept his proposed solution.
    Yeah, good point. For people like her, less Government is a foreign concept.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Everybody knows Micheal Jackson didn't bring young boys to his crib until he "went white".
    MJ was acquitted- let him rest.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    MJ was acquitted- let him rest.
    Lol, it was all just innocent boy love.
    "The Patriarch"

Lol, it was all just innocent boy love.
    MJ was a confused and abused genius child who believed in other people and did not recognize when he was being taken. It was pretty much established that he was conned for his money and then lied about.
    There is no spoon.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.