Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Brazen Trump supporter taunts protester after smashing his camera

Brazen Trump supporter taunts protester after smashing his camera

Police are searching for a middle-aged Donald Trump supporter who snatched a man's camera and then taunted him before throwing it away.

Acting like a high school bully, the Rhode Island man in the video can be seen snatching a man's camera out of his hands before throwing it up in the air and catching it at the rally last month.

"Hey man. Give me the camera back," the owner can be heard saying.

"Try and take it," the thief responds before breaking the camera and throwing it into the crowd while yelling "USA".

The crowd appear unfazed by the incident as they chant, "build the wall, build the wall".

Rhode Island's Warwick Police issued a statement on their Facebook page calling for help in identifying the man.

"The Warwick Police is asking your help to identify the pictured white male, in his 50s or 60s, wearing a grey jacket and black baseball cap," the police department's Facebook post reads.
    http://www.9news.com.au/world/2016/0...ing-his-camera
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Same so-called reporter:

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Supporters of every candidate with a sizable following do terrible things. News at ten.

The difference here is that Trump actively encourages violence, while other candidates condemn that behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    The difference here is that Trump actively encourages violence, while other candidates condemn that behavior.

they condemn.....right you may be gullible if you believe what ANY of the candidates say.
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

80 year old Trump supporters throw ridiculous harmless pro wrestling strikes at healthy young Bernie Bros.
    BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    lol We care about this...why again? Some neck-beard who probably supports stealing everybody's money for his own benefit got some cheap camera snatched from him. Considering how much property damage has been caused by Bernie's mentally challenged cult-followers, I can't really say I condone the priorities of some on this forum of late.

Quote Originally Posted by hells_unicorn View Post
    lol We care about this...why again? Some neck-beard who probably supports stealing everybody's money for his own benefit got some cheap camera snatched from him. Considering how much property damage has been caused by Bernie's mentally challenged cult-followers, I can't really say I condone the priorities of some on this forum of late.
    What would the minimum value of a camera have to be before you would care about it being taken and destroyed?

Put one in the chamber and end it for me. Just do it.

What would the minimum value of a camera have to be before you would care about it being taken and destroyed?
    More than what some left-winger, feeling the Bern trust-fund baby who grows a dirty beard to compensate for a lack of manhood probably paid for it.

On a serious note, compensate the cry-baby for his lost $20 (assuming his parents didn't buy it for him, then just give it to them) and move on. This is a misdemeanor at best, and trying to make some goofy statement about Trump supporters misbehaving reflecting some sort of cultural phenomenon while Bernie's clowns are set to destroy the entire city of Philadelphia if they don't get their way is bordering on going full retard, in my opinion.

More than what some left-winger, feeling the Bern trust-fund baby who grows a dirty beard to compensate for a lack of manhood probably paid for it.

On a serious note, compensate the cry-baby for his lost $20 (assuming his parents didn't buy it for him, then just give it to them) and move on. This is a misdemeanor at best, and trying to make some goofy statement about Trump supporters misbehaving reflecting some sort of cultural phenomenon while Bernie's clowns are set to destroy the entire city of Philadelphia if they don't get their way is bordering on going full retard, in my opinion.
    So $20?

Quote Originally Posted by Lovecraftian4Paul View Post
    Supporters of every candidate with a sizable following do terrible things. News at ten.
    But it's especially bad with Trump.

Considering how much property damage has been caused by Bernie's mentally challenged cult-followers
    How much?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Really.

So this stuff is OK because of what someone else might do?

So much for individual freedom and rights, eh?
    There is no spoon.

That's a weird justification for intentional property damage. No matter what candidate you support, or don't, supporting the intentional damage of property, and then blaming/ridiculing the victim of the crime, seems over the top.

Well, so much for the NAP and the Golden Rule.

Breaking my heart and smdh at what this forum has sunk to.

-neg rep to you, H_U. I thought you were better than that.
    Brawndo's got what plants crave. Its got electrolytes.

H. L. Mencken said it best:

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

Quote Originally Posted by francisco View Post
    Well, so much for the NAP and the Golden Rule.
    So true, eh?

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/rand-pau...ns-head-video/

Breaking my heart and smdh at what this forum has sunk to.
    Indeed. All kinds of hypocrisy running around these days.

Last edited by LibertyEagle; 05-23-2016 at 05:03 AM.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    So true, eh?

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/rand-pau...ns-head-video/

Indeed. All kinds of hypocrisy running around these days.
    Post the video where Rand tells them to beat the hell out of protesters and not to worry because he will pay their legal bills.

Post the video where Rand tells them to beat the hell out of protesters and not to worry because he will pay their legal bills.
    If that's your major upset, perhaps you should have made that the subject of your OP. Instead of what you chose.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

LE is right. You guys are so fake enraged its hilarious.

I don't like that that guys camera got taken away and thrown out. But then I don't really care either. And I also know Trump supporters are not libertarian and they are doing much less then supporters of others. Democrats had to call in the cops against Bernie supporters. There was a video of Trump protesters screaming through the gate obscenities and challenging people to come out for a fight. So again spare me the fake outrage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Americans in general are jedi masters of blaming every other person.

Exactly. They'll never post it because it never happened. Rand Paul isn't about violence or theft. Trump supports both. And the Trumpkins here, and elsewhere, eat it up. In supporting their candidate, they've lost whatever moral compass they once had.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ Liberty View Post
    Exactly. They'll never post it because it never happened. Rand Paul isn't about violence or theft. Trump supports both. And the Trumpkins here, and elsewhere, eat it up. In supporting their candidate, they've lost whatever moral compass they once had.
    I don't care and I am okay with it. Let's see if voters care in November.

Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    I don't care and I am okay with it. Let's see if voters care in November.
    So, you're advocating we sit on our hands and wait to see which advocate of violence and theft the voters choose? Who do you think we are? We are going to spend the summer showing them they have another choice besides electing one of two advocates of violence and theft.

Whether you want us to or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    So, you're advocating we sit on our hands and wait to see which advocate of violence and theft the voters choose? Who do you think we are? We are going to spend the summer showing them they have another choice besides electing one of two advocates of violence and theft.

No do w/e you want to do. I am not here to convince you. (mod edit)

I don't think voting will bring an end to violence and theft. Voting will do nothing in the long run. What will have an effect is organizing with like minded people and producing intellectual goods that allow us to out compete pro violence people.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post

Yes, indeed. Because Gary Johnson wants to start wars in the Middle East for a "libertarian" reason.
    ================

Quote Originally Posted by RJ Liberty View Post
    RJ, Rand is no longer in the race. In case you didn't know.
    ================

Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    LE is right. You guys are so fake enraged its hilarious.

I don't like that that guys camera got taken away and thrown out. But then I don't really care either. And I also know Trump supporters are not libertarian and they are doing much less then supporters of others. Democrats had to call in the cops against Bernie supporters. There was a video of Trump protesters screaming through the gate obscenities and challenging people to come out for a fight. So again spare me the fake outrage.
    That's utter bull$#@!.

MY complaint on this thread is not that the man got his camera destroyed but that the members of this forum don't care- unless it's THEIR candidate's supporter that is blighted.

"Who cares about this silly guy and his camera, 'cause, well just LOOK at what the Bernie/Hillary/Cruz/Rand supporters are doing! Anyone against Trump is just looking for silly BS items to make our political god look bad!"

I am personally not for any current candidate- but you Trumpsters are the most self-righteous baloney pushers of the year.

So much for peace and liberty in the land of the free.
    There is no spoon.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast